Pregnant and Feel Scared

jenesaispas

Reaction score
So, today I took a pregnancy test, and it came up positive. I figure I am about 4 weeks pregnant, but have yet to make any contact with my doctor. I'm actually at a stand still not knowing exactly what to do. So, I was married for 2.5 years and 5 months ago, my husband left me, saying that he no longer wished to be married. Of course I was crushed, and confused. To make a long story short, he came back 5 weeks ago apologizing and saying that he had made a mistake and that he wanted to try again. So, still wanting to work on our marriage and still loving him, I decided to give him another chance. Although I knew better, I trusted him and a few days ago he decided that we are just not meant to be and that it's just not going to work. Now, I'm sitting here, pregnant, and scared of going through it alone. I've informed him of the situation, but he has shown little interest. I'm scared of telling my parents, who I am currently living with, because I don't want them to judge me. They warned me against getting too close, and told me to keep a distance, but I failed to do so. I know that it'll be hard at first, but they'll be happy eventually. I'm just so afraid of disappointing people, and scared of what people are going to say. I know this is ridiculous, but I've always been seen as the good child. I'm conflicted, because I want to keep the baby because it was my choice to be with my husband knowing that I could get pregnant. Yet, I think it would be selfish of me to bring a child into this world with my situation. I need some advice, anything is welcome.

Im sorry youre going thru this :/ but, you have been blessed with a little bundle :)

Everyone has some type of situation, and thats just what life throws at us sometimes. We all make choices that will impact our life, no matter how big or small it is.

I went into this pregnancy knowing that I was going to be a single mom, I knew that FOB wasnt really around for our first and this time was no difference. I made the choice to continue to be with someone who care mored for himself than the lives he created and I can tell you that I regret that now, but I love my children and wouldn't change the outcome either way... We as women want to believe that we can change a man, but it just doesnt happen that way...

Stay strong, and you can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->