Pregnant and Slim?

Skeemz

Reaction score
Hi there,

My name’s Seema and I’m working on a documentary about pregnancy and body image for ITV1 and am looking to speak to women who are pregnant or have recently given birth about how they feel about their bodies.

With celebrities getting back to catwalk-ready figures in next to no time and A-listers proudly parading their perfect bumps on magazine covers, we want to explore whether women across the country feel pressurized to stay in shape and I’m keen to hear from women who have gone to extreme lengths to look slim and gorgeous during their pregnancy and/or after their baby’s birth.

Are you a yummy mummy who’s become a gym junkie?
Are you watching your diet so you can have your own Demi-style pregnancy photoshoot?
Do you spend a fortune on the latest miracle products or are you considering cosmetic surgery to get your body back into shape after your baby’s birth?

Whether you feel pressurized to diet to have a neat little bump, or feel that just because you’re pregnant/ a new mum there’s no excuse to not look good, it would be great to hear from you.

If you’re happy to have a chat or just want to find out more information you can contact me on: 020 7013 4595 or [email protected]. All contact will be strictly confidential and does not commit you to the programme in any way.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes,

Seema

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"