Pregnant at 18...possibly ? I need advice.

Haileyraeep

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently panicking but in silence. A little about my past experience first and foremost. In April of 2018 I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was on birth control prior for about 2 years, and I had no problems. Literally THE SAME MONTH I stopped my birth control I got a BFP. I shortly after started bleeding and cramping so my mom took me to the hospital in which they told me I had an ectopic pregnancy. Luckily, I caught it early and they only had to cut off a piece of my Fallopian tube instead of the entire thing. Since then I’ve been on birth control quite consistently. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex ALL THE TIME, and he cums in me all the time, but I guess because I’m so consistent with the pills I’ve Haven’t gotten pregnant again... until perhaps now. Granted I have pregnancy scares a lot, but this one has been the scariest. So, on February 1st I had the stomach bug, mind you, I NEVER THROW UP, but I literally puked my brains out this day. I had felt nauseous days prior to vomiting but didn’t throw up until about the 3rd day. My first reaction was “oh shit I’m pregnant” , but then I remember my coworker who works alongside me had the stomach bug, and so did a few other coworkers of mine. Luckily, the days I was profusely vomiting I was on my period except the first day, however I didn’t vomit until that night so I’m sure the pill had been absorbed by then. so I wasn’t taking the pill anyways bc It was my period or placebo pill week(as I know diarrhea/vomiting can decrease efficiency of the pill) but I had this bug for about 2 days then it went away. 2 weeks later AKA TODAY I have been very nauseous, but often when I focus on something it goes away, or when I eat it does. As I mentioned my boyfriend cums in me every time and we haven’t had any issues. However, on Valentine’s Day we had sex, and he really bit my nipples hard, harder than he ever has, and they are now soooo sore, and they’ve been like this now for a week... I’m not sure if this is due to him, or me being pregnant. Also, it is to be noted I have irritable bowel syndrome, so every time I get stressed out I get super constipated and backed up for days at a time, and I’ve been very stressed out this passed week. But, I have lower abdominal cramps, they are slight but it feels sore. Like I worked out or something, but I’ve felt this kinda sore pain before and I wasn’t pregnant. The main thing I’m apprehensive about is the nipples and nausea, because usually I’m never nauseous. But like I said I’m very consistent with my birth control, what do you guys think? I’m due for my period a week from tomorrow so now is the waiting game. Please give feedback as I am actually on the verge of a minor panic attack lol.

Thank you for reaching out. Things can get a bit scary especially you going through an ectopic pregnancy. I am happy to hear you have your mom to watch after you in a sense of urgency. Have you tried calling or going into a crisis pregnancy center? They can do a free pregnancy test and counsel you on resources that you may use. You are not alone, and you stay strong and take one day at a time. You are a strong lady and you will get through this. Do you have a good positive support system that you can communicate with on a regular basis? This is always good so that you can relate what you are feeling with your stress. I was 17 and pregnant and started going to church. Have you thought about going to church and getting involved with the young women's group? This is a great way to have a positive support system and know you are not the only one going through this. Thinking of you. I am here if you need to talk. Just message me.

Hello, I am currently panicking but in silence. A little about my past experience first and foremost. In April of 2018 I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was on birth control prior for about 2 years, and I had no problems. Literally THE SAME MONTH I stopped my birth control I got a BFP. I shortly after started bleeding and cramping so my mom took me to the hospital in which they told me I had an ectopic pregnancy. Luckily, I caught it early and they only had to cut off a piece of my Fallopian tube instead of the entire thing. Since then I’ve been on birth control quite consistently. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex ALL THE TIME, and he cums in me all the time, but I guess because I’m so consistent with the pills I’ve Haven’t gotten pregnant again... until perhaps now. Granted I have pregnancy scares a lot, but this one has been the scariest. So, on February 1st I had the stomach bug, mind you, I NEVER THROW UP, but I literally puked my brains out this day. I had felt nauseous days prior to vomiting but didn’t throw up until about the 3rd day. My first reaction was “oh shit I’m pregnant” , but then I remember my coworker who works alongside me had the stomach bug, and so did a few other coworkers of mine. Luckily, the days I was profusely vomiting I was on my period except the first day, however I didn’t vomit until that night so I’m sure the pill had been absorbed by then. so I wasn’t taking the pill anyways bc It was my period or placebo pill week(as I know diarrhea/vomiting can decrease efficiency of the pill) but I had this bug for about 2 days then it went away. 2 weeks later AKA TODAY I have been very nauseous, but often when I focus on something it goes away, or when I eat it does. As I mentioned my boyfriend cums in me every time and we haven’t had any issues. However, on Valentine’s Day we had sex, and he really bit my nipples hard, harder than he ever has, and they are now soooo sore, and they’ve been like this now for a week... I’m not sure if this is due to him, or me being pregnant. Also, it is to be noted I have irritable bowel syndrome, so every time I get stressed out I get super constipated and backed up for days at a time, and I’ve been very stressed out this passed week. But, I have lower abdominal cramps, they are slight but it feels sore. Like I worked out or something, but I’ve felt this kinda sore pain before and I wasn’t pregnant. The main thing I’m apprehensive about is the nipples and nausea, because usually I’m never nauseous. But like I said I’m very consistent with my birth control, what do you guys think? I’m due for my period a week from tomorrow so now is the waiting game. Please give feedback as I am actually on the verge of a minor panic attack lol.
I know the fear, I had a MMC when I was 17 and went through a time when I was paranoid about getting pregnant again and was afraid every month despite using condoms. I find it unlikely that you would be pregnant as the symptoms wouldn't likely be that obvious a week before you miss your period and you were taking birth control. I wouldn't worry unless you do miss a period, but if your panicking you can try taking a test in a few days. Either get a free one at a pregnancy center or if you can buy one that might be worth it. I'm not sure where your located but in the US and Canada the dollar store sells good ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->