Pregnant-But BFN's

Its very hard-beacuse i know i'll be devastated if its a no. Thanks for ur post:flower:

Oh noooooooooo...my bloods said no...i have to see a nurse tomorrow as ive not had a period for 23 days now...im a failure-and aslo very very sad.:nope:

I just wish id have a period if its coming-then i'll know where i am with things. Its a horrible feeling i have inside.

My period was due Sunday and Im now 6 days late. I had implantation bleeding on 13th for 2 days. That was 12 days ago, it should show by now!! Went docs this morning for a blood test results betwwen 3pm and 6.30pm!!

had the same thing no period for over two months with symptoms of pregnancy and all neg tests .apparently it is quite a common thing ,period showed up after 72 days and have been regular since if urine and blood is neg it is 99.9 percent that you will not be pregnant i feel your pain :cry::cry:

72 days!! Did they tell you why it was so late?? Im going mental after 6!! Only two hours max to wait until docs call with blood test results.

It can happen, age and stress do horrible things to your body. For me i'm just hoping that ecause weve still been trying all this time and im not sure when i ovalated, its possible i could be pregnant even fromlast week or the week before. maybe getting my hopes up too much...but im hoping with all my heart.

Its a reaction more than a thought really. And of couse...good luck to you too. x for your BFP

Its a reaction more than a thought really. And of couse...good luck to you too. x for your BFP

My you know what eventually came-Chris was so dissapointed i cant tell you. We'll be trying again in 5 days time, im just hoping this is it this time.:winkwink:

there is such a thing as the "hook effect", where if a woman is nearing her reproductive cycle, HPT's can't be read effectively either. hope that helps. go with your body's instinct. hope your doc appt goes well.

Omg littlesara, I just popped in to see what is new and you are still waiting for AF!
Not sure how old you are but when I was in my late 30's (36/37)my AF went really wacky for 1/2 a year. Have no period for a couple of months and then have my period for a month. My doc said it was nothing to worry about ( doc is a man and obviously doesn't understand how undelightful AF is).
Are you going for an ultrasound ?
How do you feel?
Good luck keep us posted please and thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->