PREGNANT for the first time!!!

Dixielane

Stick baby!!!!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been posting here on and off, asking advice on "if I'm preg" because hubby and I haven't been cautious, we were planning on TTC in August.. but somehow, we kind of came lax with the idea, and have had U/P sex since Jan. LOL :blush:

I got my last period April 26...... my last two cycles, one was 27 days long, last one was 34 because I came off BC in Jan.....

A day ago, I had a pink mucous type spotting....thought, hm that's weird. Then it just stopped cold, no sign of a real period.

I tested today.....

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/GypsyMagic2/OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.jpg?t=1243036884

POSITIVE!!!!!! while at work, which I hadn't done that cause now I cannot focus. We are so happy!!!!! Faint line, but I saw it within 30 seconds of peeing on it lol And I drank tea allll day and tested at 3pm....

Someone please tell me.... since my pd is expected this week, my sister tells me i am 3 weeks roughly.

Is slight cramping okay??? No back pain, just tummy feels tight, very minimal, less than period cramps. What do yall think? Ease my mind?

I can't believe it and am excited, nervous, all in one. If someone can please give insight to maybe "where I'm at", what the pink mucous was ......etc

AHH!!! I was in such disbelief I even ran to check the box to make sure I hadn't taken a Ovulation test. DUH LOL :rofl:

Sorry if this made no sense, I am happy. Please pray for me that it sticks! This is my first ever positive test. I am going to be praying my heart out.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello! Sorry I can't give any advice, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS :) xx

thank you!!!!

trying again on the test photo https://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/GypsyMagic2/?action=view&current=OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.jpg

Pink spotting would have been your implantation bleed hun! Massive congratulations sweetie!! Must be an amazing feeling seeing your 1st ever :bfp:!! fx'd for you its a keeper! H&H 9 months!! xxxxxxxx

Pink spotting would have been your implantation bleed hun! Massive congratulations sweetie!! Must be an amazing feeling seeing your 1st ever :bfp:!! fx'd for you its a keeper! H&H 9 months!! xxxxxxxx

thank you!!!!!! implantation bleeding is what i thought it was. thats why i tested today......
whoo!

is slight cramping ok?

It really is a clear pink line, many I have seen on the net are not so strong (and still are BFP), but yours is really "pink". I wonder... are the lines ever as pink as the first line?

It really is a clear pink line, many I have seen on the net are not so strong (and still are BFP), but yours is really "pink". I wonder... are the lines ever as pink as the first line?

My picture worked?

The line showed up immediatly, before the screen even "filled" if that makes sense. Does that mean I am ALOT pregnant instead of A LITTLE?? LOL :D

So if my pd was april 26..... does it make sense that I am about 3 weeks?

I got spotting day before yesterday I think. Nothing since then.

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/GypsyMagic2/OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.jpg?t=1243036884

there we go!!!! its by my camera phone, so it looks a tad lighter than it is

i am so tempted to take another test... lol

but i guess i will wait for morning!!!!

hey, huuuuge congratulations!!! I recently got my BFP and i had my last period on the 18th April, based on a 31 day cycle i was due again on the 18 May. I had a very light pinky discharge/spotting last thursday (14 May), which i could see when i wiped (sorry tmi). I thought it was my period coming early becuase i never suspected i could be pregnant. I did a Clearblue digital test and that said i was 2-3 weeks (since conception) which apparently transpires as 4-5 weeks (based on when you had your last AF). Completely baffled me lol. I can definatly see a line there, so congrats, it's a BFP!! :happydance::happydance:
Take care and have a H&H 9 months.x

https://bd.lilypie.com/IJibp1/.png

hey congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my last period was also 26 april!! your 4weeks tomorrow!!!!
we can be pregnancy buddies!!! yay!!! i found out on monday i was expecting.....i was 3+1weeks then!

CONGRATIONS!!!

xxxx

Congrats hun thats a defo :bfp: and try not to worry about the cramping lots of women get af type cramps in first tri its just stretching for your little baby, relax and enjoy being pregnant hun xxxx

Looks like a :bfp: to me! Congratulations! Have a great 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"