.::Pregnant ladies who are high risk and due in 2016/17! [ 13 BABIES ]::.

kiwi - So happy to hear that your baby is doing well and that your cervix is nice and closed! The cervix opening too soon is my worse fear in the world. On the other hand I'm so sorry to hear about your GD. Do you mind me asking what type of diet you're following? I know it can be really hard to control and some bodies just don't do well with the diet (it's nothing the woman is doing it's just her pancreas' inability to produce enough insulin even on the diet). It totally sucks but I'm just curious what diet they have you on, maybe I can provide some other ideas too? I've been fortunate enough up until this point to be able to control it with diet so just seeing if I can help.

:hugs: I know it sucks!

I actually saw your post hun on another thread and it's the same diet that you're on. I can have 3 meals and 3 snacks a day, breakfast is 30 carbs, lunch is 45 carbs, dinner is 60 carbs, and my snacks are all 30 carbs. I have been evenly spacing everything out and taking my BG two hours after each meal. As for what my meals consist of I've been pretty much eating eggs, 7 grain bread when I can, yogurt, bananas, mixed nuts, chicken breasts, and some Honey Nut Cheerios with fair life milk. Everything has also been calculated and measured out so I know I'm not going over my limit.

Seems like you have a good hold on it then. I'm so sorry :hugs: I know that on days when I'm eating well and following the diet but still getting high numbers I get extremely frustrated so I can imagine how you're feeling but I think you have a positive attitude in doing whatever you can for your baby and your health is all that really matters in the end.

How are you ladies doing?
Mrs. W, is your little peanut here yet?

Growth scan shows she's slowed down another scan at 34 weeks ... Getting there very slowly

Jkel, it really does feel slow now. Good luck at your next scan hun.

Thanks made it to 32 weeks never thought I'd do that next goal
34 x

Jkel, each day that goes by and our babies are still healthy and growing inside of us is a blessing <3.

Leaking fluid, told to come in to be on the safe side. Please keep us in your thoughts.

Ladies I have some sad news it was amniotic fluid after all . They're going to keep me in the hospital for a week and if the baby hasn't come naturally by 34 weeks they are going to induce me. I have already received the first dose of steroid shots and and receiving antibiotics as well for strep B & other infections.

Leaking fluid, told to come in to be on the safe side. Please keep us in your thoughts.

Ladies I have some sad news it was amniotic fluid after all . They're going to keep me in the hospital for a week and if the baby hasn't come naturally by 34 weeks they are going to induce me. I have already received the first dose of steroid shots and and receiving antibiotics as well for strep B & other infections.
I've been leaking fluid since 26 weeks. Hang in there 34 weeks is a good gestation xx

Joel, do they have you in the hospital hun? What is your treatment plan?

We are still hanging in there ladies. I have already received my second dose of steroids. I am getting this tingly feeling in my arms and legs and a little ball of pressure in between my ribs is this normal?

The ultrasound went great yesterday. She is estimated to be about 5 lbs. 3 oz. She has some amniotic fluid left and they have me on a constant drip to keep it filled for her. As far as her organs go and everything she is doing good. She was even practicing breathing for us.

Joel, do they have you in the hospital hun? What is your treatment plan?

We are still hanging in there ladies. I have already received my second dose of steroids. I am getting this tingly feeling in my arms and legs and a little ball of pressure in between my ribs is this normal?

The ultrasound went great yesterday. She is estimated to be about 5 lbs. 3 oz. She has some amniotic fluid left and they have me on a constant drip to keep it filled for her. As far as her organs go and everything she is doing good. She was even practicing breathing for us.
Monitored twice a week and scans fornightly. I have to take my temperature three times a day ...If my levels drop too low c section at 34 weeks ... My scan is tomorrow

They won't let me go past 34 weeks. The big wigs said no :cry: . I can't even leave my room to tour around in a wheelchair because I'm leaking more fluid than I was before. I'm going crazy in here stuck to a bed. All I have is my cell phone.

Sorry to hear that hang in there your baby will be here very soon. X

kiwi - so sorry they won't let her stay in longer but 34 weeks has a great prognosis and she is a great weight. Try not to worry :hugs: And as for staying in the room, just some ideas, can your DH try to bring you some adult coloring books to keep you busy? I knit so I'd do that to keep me busy but anything to just stay busy so you're not counting the hours would be great!

My sweet little Ava :cloud9:. Still not home. Long story but it's in my journal.

Attachments

• 5712.jpg
    5712.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
Jkel, thanks hun <3.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies doing? I hope your pregnancies are going well.

I was wondering if any of you wanted to add me to Facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/suzy.marie.773

I post a lot more updates there and in my journal. I can keep up with you ladies a lot better that way too.

34 weeks today. Getting contractions daily but they never turn into anything getting very frustrated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->