.::Pregnant ladies who are high risk and due in 2016/17! [ 13 BABIES ]::.

I sold Doppler as I couldn't ever find her. With placenta being at front. Soon I will be on the bloody monitor all the time lol awkward little miss xx

I have an anterior placenta is well and they can usually find the heartbeat down low with Doppler. I remember one of the sonographer saying My Placenta was up higher and will stretch out.

My placenta is anterior too and I still find her very low down x

I couldn't find it and it would just stress me out. It takes the mw ages to find it while I am laid there holding my breath 😬

Always the breath hold waiting for the heartbeat... I never had 1 at home either for the that reason, stressed I wouldn't be able to find it.

Hi :hi:
Could i cautiously pop my head in and join you?
I'll be classed as high risk due to my youngest being a pprom baby with IUGR and having 3 recurrent losses since him. The most recent was my daughter miscarried at 19 weeks. I've been infertile for 5 years and have always conceived on clomid but after losing 70 pounds i found out today we conceived naturally and are expecting a total surprise rainbow baby!

I'll be classed as high risk due to my youngest being a pprom baby with IUGR and having 3 recurrent losses since him. The most recent was my daughter miscarried at 19 weeks. I've been infertile for 5 years and have always conceived on clomid but after losing 70 pounds i found out today we conceived naturally and are expecting a total surprise rainbow baby!

Congratulations Mama and welcome to the group :)! Do you have any guess on when you might be due? I want to add you to the list.

Congratulations Mama and welcome to the group :)! Do you have any guess on when you might be due? I want to add you to the list.

Thank you. Im guessing around feb 25th :cloud9:

Welcome youngmamtcc sorry for your loss and congratulations on your rainbow baby. Xx

Had my scan today everything's perfect I will be having a planned section unless i get to hospital past 5cm. They won't stop labour after 34 weeks. They are happy to sterilise me at the same time. I will be having fortnightly appointments and 4 weekly scans 💜💖

Jkel that's great they agreed to the section I didn't think toud have any problems. Did they give you a date?

Hope everyone is ok, sorry not been around much, anxiety is getting the better of me.

Jkel that's great they agreed to the section I didn't think toud have any problems. Did they give you a date?

Hope everyone is ok, sorry not been around much, anxiety is getting the better of me.

No date but scans booked in for 26,30,34 as I normally go between 34-36 they will discus at my 34 appointment. She was so much nicer then the last one I saw and agreed with everything I said .. Apparently we have to discus a section and sterilisation twice before its set in stone but she believed that I had good reasons for both x

My aniexty is rubbish I find it hard to be positive so I avoid coming in. I don't mean to but I don't want to drag anybody else down just hope it may ease a bit ... Next goal
24 weeks x

Yeah that's kind of how I feel, I unfollowed the other pregnsncy groups I was in. I just feel that my experienced make my journey a lot different to most people and it's hard.
Glad you're getting lots of scans.
My next ones at 28 weeks then 32 and 36 x

Yeah that's kind of how I feel, I unfollowed the other pregnsncy groups I was in. I just feel that my experienced make my journey a lot different to most people and it's hard.
Glad you're getting lots of scans.
My next ones at 28 weeks then 32 and 36 x
It's sad this is deffaintly my last and I'd love to enjoy it. Hope you start feeling better soon although I know it's not easy xx

Hi ladies, sorry I've been awol for so long.

Jkel & Loraloo I'm sorry to hear about how anxious you're both feeling but I'm sure it's natural under the circumstances.

I've now been diagnosed with vasa previa so I'm even more high risk than I was before now. It where blood vessels that should be inside the cord are open and over the cervix os. If they rupture the baby will bleed out and die, obviously it's absolutely terrifying. I've a c section booked for 35 weeks and until then I feel like a ticking time bomb. Really trying to enjoy the pregnancy and praying that all will be ok.

Mrs W that is awful I'm so sorry you and the baby are going through that :hugs:. That is very scary for sure.

Sorry to hear that Mrs W hope these 3 weeks go fast. Baby as started being active so helps me a bit xx

Hope we are all keeping well I am feeling better about things as little lady is moving often. We fly to Spain Thursday so I don't think I will be on for a week or so xx

Hope u have a lovely holiday jkel x

All fine here, had consultant and fortnightly scans all sorted starting in a few weeks.

Movements r great and keeping me well reassured too. We've put the deposit down on our pram so first big purchase in the bag xx

Glad things are positive jox kinda dreading Spain but can't let the kids down. Sure it will be fine long as she keeps moving so I know all is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->