Pregnant Man??

I think I read somewhere that his partner had had a hysterectomy so he was their only chance to have a child of their own.
I have a few friends who are transgender both m-f and f-m I dont see why people should judge them for wanting their own children?
I don't necessarily agree with publicising it tho. Had it been done quietly and not as public then no one would have had to have known and the bullying thing wouldn't be an issue, the kids would just go to school and have a mummy and daddy, even as it is most kids wouldn't realise till someone said something.
I know a couple o gay couples with kids, should they not be alowed to have kids in case they get bullied? I'm overweight should I not be allowed to have kids in case they are bullied?
My point is if kids want to find a reason to bully then they will.
Gay parents etc is much more common now than when we were at school so once our babes are at school it'll be far more accepted.

i actually dont disagree with them going public. half the reason i think society is more accepting of once taboo issues such as homosexuality and transgender is BECAUSE of the publicity it has recieved in recent years, wether it be in soaps, news, magazines, people holding hands in public etc. the more people see these things the more they think its the norm and accept it i think x

We live in a judgemental world, it is not natural what he has done, he made a decision to be a man yet he still wants to experience woman things I think he is f****d up in the head and his children will be too. My daughter is being born into a normal loving family household it took me 5 years to conceive I went through a lot of heartache to get her. I am not a man who got pregnant in 2 months.

50 years ago the idea of mixed race children was "rank" and they got treated like freaks and bullied but (thankfully) society has moved on for the most part.

Its up to us adults to show our children how to be accepting

We live in a judgemental world, it is not natural what he has done, he made a decision to be a man yet he still wants to experience woman things I think he is f****d up in the head and his children will be too. My daughter is being born into a normal loving family household it took me 5 years to conceive I went through a lot of heartache to get her. I am not a man who got pregnant in 2 months.

technically he is not a man though.

what is the relevance of that? :shrug:

So you're bitter?

Sad really, he's going to have to go through a lot in his life, he already has done. He's not fucked up in the head, he just loves his wife and family. It's also funny how people use the world normal. There's no such thing as normal really, every person has their quirks and differences that make them unique. His is just more noticable, but his family is "normal". Mummy, Daddy and baby. "Normal". Like he said, he's like a seahorse. Beautiful analogy, isn't it?

My point is why should normal women have to suffer when he/she's like him can get pregnant willy nilly, I embrace what god gave me and am grateful for what I am, I am going to be a fantastic parent and will be giving my daughter a normal happy life.

My point is why should normal women have to suffer when he/she's like him can get pregnant willy nilly, I embrace what god gave me and am grateful for what I am, I am going to be a fantastic parent and will be giving my daughter a normal happy life.

You didn't suffer directly because of him :rofl: Lots of people get pregnant willy nilly, doesn't necessarily make them bad parents! Neither does their gender, whatever you've decided that is - but he is legally a man, so whatever you think, you're wrong :thumbup:

50 years ago the idea of mixed race children was "rank" and they got treated like freaks and bullied but (thankfully) society has moved on for the most part.

How is that post relevant? Their is nothing wrong with mixed race, lesbian and gay families we are talking about a so called dad giving birth.

He didnt cause your suffering :dohh:

Do you think your going to be a better parent because your normal??

I was a bit concerned about bullying with my baby for a little while but I know I'll bring him up to be strong and not judge people for their gender or who they love or even if he decides in the future that he is gay or transgendered then I'll support him.
I was a bit worried about our home situation as we live with my sil and her partner, they are a brilliant couple who are getting married in October, they just happen to both be women. I've decided that I don't care what people think and I'm happy with our living arrangements, Flynn will get to live in a lovely stable home with his mummy and daddy and two aunties who adore him, they have always wanted kids but haven't been able so they will have a great involvement in Flynn life.
Given that the majority of our friends are gay, a few are tg an both nummy and daddy are bi means Flynn will probably be quite tolerant lol

Amy..... Because you have been through certain experienced in your life, other people must suffer?!
My brother is gay and the only option's he has of having children is adoption or surrogacy! He didn't choose to be gay he was born that way! Just like this woman who has the thoughts that she is a man! It's not f*cked up IT'S LIFE!
There is so much prejudice in the world today... That's why there are bullies!!!
And as for your child being born in to a normal family.... Who says your family life is "normal" ????

How is that post relevant? Their is nothing wrong with mixed race, lesbian and gay families we are talking about a so called dad giving birth.

:dohh: It's not rank because society has come to accept it, just like this man having a child. Get with the times!

My point is that 50 years ago there was everything wrong with those things. Mixed race kids would have been called un natural but society changed and became more accepting.

You have to move with the times or you end up being one of those ignorant judgemental people

You didn't suffer directly because of him :rofl: Lots of people get pregnant willy nilly, doesn't necessarily make them bad parents! Neither does their gender, whatever you've decided that is - but he is legally a man, so whatever you think, you're wrong :thumbup:

He is a woman that looks like a man, and I don't really give a shit what you think!

He is a woman that looks like a man, and I don't really give a shut why you think.

Leopards can't change their spots. Once ignorant and intolerant, always ignorant and intolerant. That's what I think. Please, go ahead and carry on not giving a "shut"!

Growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area, I've seen it all, pretty much. I remember this story and to be honest, I didn't think much of it. It's just another couple trying to have children. I think it's sad that in 2011, many states ban gay marriage and it's even hard for gay couples to adopt a child. I agree with Kala, we need to be teaching our children to be accepting of all cultures, races, sexualities. Doesn't mean we have to agree with their lifestyle choices, but to treat them as different is just wrong in my mind. I'm glad DH and I are moving back to California so my little guy can have the great experiences I did and see that everyone should be treated as equals :flower:

He is a woman that looks like a man, and I don't really give a shut why you think.

Leopards can't change their spots. Once ignorant and intolerant, always ignorant and intolerant. That's what I think. Please, go ahead and carry on not giving a "shut"!

please lets not turn this into a spelling competition - i know from being on the recieving and loosing end of one that its not nice lol

please lets not turn this into a spelling competition - i know from being on the recieving and loosing end of one that its not nice lol

I mean she's ignorant in her point of view, she probably misspelt sh*t deliberately, using a different letter instead of a star x

Growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area, I've seen it all, pretty much. I remember this story and to be honest, I didn't think much of it. It's just another couple trying to have children. I think it's sad that in 2011, many states ban gay marriage and it's even hard for gay couples to adopt a child. I agree with Kala, we need to be teaching our children to be accepting of all cultures, races, sexualities. Doesn't mean we have to agree with their lifestyle choices, but to treat them as different is just wrong in my mind. I'm glad DH and I are moving back to California so my little guy can have the great experiences I did and see that everyone should be treated as equals :flower:

i agree with this post. i personally dont agree with them having a baby but that doesnt mean i dont think they should do it or that they will be bad parents. the child may not even be nessesarily adversely affected by it, depending on how they approach the subject when the child starts to understand. i have seen interviews with children of families such as this, lesbian families etc. and the children are remarkably confident and well adjusted - more so than i would say i ever was even as a child :)

i dont think we should use terminology such as rank or disgusting. its not really. its just different and something some of us dont always accept or agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->