Pregnant Man??

We live in a judgemental world, it is not natural what he has done, he made a decision to be a man yet he still wants to experience woman things I think he is f****d up in the head and his children will be too. My daughter is being born into a normal loving family household it took me 5 years to conceive I went through a lot of heartache to get her. I am not a man who got pregnant in 2 months.

what is the relevance of that? :shrug:

My point is why should normal women have to suffer when he/she's like him can get pregnant willy nilly, I embrace what god gave me and am grateful for what I am, I am going to be a fantastic parent and will be giving my daughter a normal happy life.

You didn't suffer directly because of him :rofl: Lots of people get pregnant willy nilly, doesn't necessarily make them bad parents! Neither does their gender, whatever you've decided that is - but he is legally a man, so whatever you think, you're wrong :thumbup:

He is a woman that looks like a man, and I don't really give a shut why you think.

Leopards can't change their spots. Once ignorant and intolerant, always ignorant and intolerant. That's what I think. Please, go ahead and carry on not giving a "shut"!

please lets not turn this into a spelling competition - i know from being on the recieving and loosing end of one that its not nice lol

I mean she's ignorant in her point of view, she probably misspelt sh*t deliberately, using a different letter instead of a star x

i know you mean ignorant in her point of view :) but i think debates start to degrade badly when people start nit picking over spelling mistakes - especially when its the one person that no one else agrees with who makes the spelling mistakes :)

I can spell thankyou it is the predictive text on my iPhone! People have strong feelings about all different things I personally don't agree with the way this couple went about things and made it public. Just to point out I have no problem with gay couples or transgender couples having children. This is not what we were talking about I don't agree with the fact that a women chose to become a man but then made the decision to have a baby I think he is a very confused individual who has made hisself public not thinking about the effect it may have on his children.

I can spell thankyou it is the predictive text on my iPhone! People have strong feelings about all different things I personally don't agree with the way this couple went about things and made it public. Just to point out I have no problem with gay couples or transgender couples having children. This is not what we were talking about I don't agree with the fact that a women chose to become a man but then made the decision to have a baby I think he is a very confused individual who has made hisself public not thinking about the effect it may have on his children.

i dont think we can say if he is confused or not without getting in his head. but i just think its like how i said before. i would guess he just wanted to have a child of his very own which wouldnt have been possible if he had gone straight into the full sex change imediately. i dont think its a confused thing, just a pang of the heartstrings by mother nature.

This is exactly what you're having a problem with!

The OP asked what people's opinions were on this subject and people have done that. We might not all agree with each others opinions but we each have the right to have our own without being personally attacked.

I personally think you're misunderstanding what Amy is saying - from what I can gather (and correct me if I'm wrong) she couldn't care less if a transgender/gay/lesbian or whatever couple have children. Her point seems to be more directed to the fact that becoming transgender is a MAJOR life decision and not one to be taken lightly and by remaining a woman physically whilst adopting the appearance of a man she is not fully prepared (possibly psycologically who knows) to make the full change in her life.

I personally have no feelings either way on this couple having children the only thing that bothers me is the media's insistence on refering to her as a "him" when biologically she is not

He is a woman posing as a man basically he hasn't had the operation to make him a man he just takes hormones to give him facial hair and a deep voice.

So he is a she x

that's right. i watched this person on Oprah show i think a few years ago or so...this person was born a she and now have a woman partner

I havent read the whole thread but it doesn't really bother me in the slightest, as long as baby has 2 parents who love it then why should it matter what sex they are or what sexual orientation they have?

Ill never understand why in this day & age people can continue to be so close minded and intolerant of others especially when the most important thing is the wellbeing of the child

xx

I personally don't think it matters, man or woman. She/he is bringing a child into the world, doesn't' matter if they are red, yellow,green,black,white,orange,man,woman or a trans. As long as they are responsible and take care of that child, I don't see the problem.

The OP asked what people's opinions were on this subject and people have done that. We might not all agree with each others opinions but we each have the right to have our own without being personally attacked.

I personally think you're misunderstanding what Amy is saying - from what I can gather (and correct me if I'm wrong) she couldn't care less if a transgender/gay/lesbian or whatever couple have children. Her point seems to be more directed to the fact that becoming transgender is a MAJOR life decision and not one to be taken lightly and by remaining a woman physically whilst adopting the appearance of a man she is not fully prepared (possibly psycologically who knows) to make the full change in her life.

I personally have no feelings either way on this couple having children the only thing that bothers me is the media's insistence on refering to her as a "him" when biologically she is not

He is infact legally male.

Meh, doesn't really bother me - I'm curious how he could be if he has female genetalia though but it's no more than curiosity

I don't see the problem as long as the child is loved and cared for.

There are all types of people in this world, society is more accepting of those who are marginalized more so than ever before.

Live and let live.

x

Meh, doesn't really bother me - I'm curious how he could be if he has female genetalia though but it's no more than curiosity

While he has a womb and what can now loosely be termed as a vagina (which it can't really be), the testosterone he took made his clitoris grow into a small penis, which he can now have penetrative sex with. Without a clitoris, it's not really a vagina, more an "orifice", so the only truly female piece of his anatomy left is his womb. He's only not got rid of this because his wife couldn't have her own children. He's arguably both male and female at the same time, but he's going to follow through the change when he's finished having children. I think, since he's achieved the legal status of a man, looks and feels like a man and has a sort-of penis, he's a man :thumbup:

While he has a womb and what can now loosely be termed as a vagina (which it can't really be), the testosterone he took made his clitoris grow into a small penis, which he can now have penetrative sex with. Without a clitoris, it's not really a vagina, more an "orifice", so the only truly female piece of his anatomy left is his womb. He's only not got rid of this because his wife couldn't have her own children. He's arguably both male and female at the same time, but he's going to follow through the change when he's finished having children. I think, since he's achieved the legal status of a man, looks and feels like a man and has a sort-of penis, he's a man :thumbup:

Thank you! :thumbup:

Is she a personal friend of yours? I think you should stop reading this thread if it is upsetting you that much, your not allowing people to express their personal opinions which everyone is entitled too.

Untill she has the operation he is still a she.

Wow- I have just read all of the comments and I am surprised, and then again not, about some of the terrible hurtful and judgemental comments that have been made.
I am happy for them, as long as the children are wanted and loved then that's all that's important. There is no such thing as a "normal" or typical family any more and I think it's time that we realised that.
x

Is she a personal friend of yours? I think you should stop reading this thread if it is upsetting you that much, your not allowing people to express their personal opinions which everyone is entitled too.

Leopard, spots :winkwink:
https://www.hdpicturesofanimals.com/hd-animals-pictures/leopard-15.jpg

then whats your problem with it? If she is infact a she then her having a baby is completly normal

Because she refers to herself as a man but a man cannot give birth to a baby that is a woman's job I am just saying that she needs to make her mind up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->