pregnant newbie and mother of 2

baby02/12/09

pregnant and mother of 2
Reaction score
hi there!
my name is eileen, i'm 26, pregnant and a mother of 2.
i have a little boy who is 4 and a little girl who is 6 next week.
i have been given a due date of the 2nd december and seem to be getting huge already.
has anyone else found that with their third baby they've seemed to be really big by 17 weeks?
ultrasound booked for 21st July and hoping to find out gender.
i've started buying a few bits already but running out of unisex ideas so can't wait to find out now what i'm having so i can start spending properly!

Hello,

I am also a mother of two! My daughter is 5 and my son is 15months. My husband and I just found out acouple weeks ago we are expecting and I will be 12 weeks this weekend. So far I am already showing/bloating (whichever) I am a slender woman I am a size 1/2 so I can tell you that I think with the more kids you have the quicker you show and the bigger earlier on you might get. I was this way with my son as well. My mother-in-law would always taunt me saying are your sure its not twins??? UGGG it really aggravated me. But In the end some women are jealous like my sister for instance who is 17 weeks with her first and barely shows at all while I am showing. Hope this helps.. COngratulations on your pregnancy! It's nice to meet another mom on her my ageish who is pregnant with #3. :)

Take care,
amy

i'm not exactly a small build anyway.
was an 18 after losing a lot before i found out i was pregnant but i have lost weight so far all the way through the pregnancy.
i was smaller with my second than my third so wasn't sure why i was getting so big this time.
i know what you mean when you say it's nice to talk to someone in a similar situation cos i have 1 girl at work who is about 12 weeks now but it's her first baby and she's very naive bless her, at 17 i don't think she was quite mature enough for a baby but hey she's a good lass and she asks me a lot as if i should know everything because i've had 2 and now doing it all over again.
if only it was that simple??:happydance:

I have acouple younger people here who are kind of the same way ;) its kind of a compliment when they ask questions but at the same time i kind of worry for them. Are you excited to find out what you are having soon?? I can't decide if i want to find out the sex of this baby or wait since I have one of each already. My sister is due on december 1st. She is so nervous and I am nervous for her this being her first but I know she will be a terrific mom. :)

i can't wait to find out!
i just want to know so i can order the right colour design pram i want!
i've found the one i want but it comes in about 12 different colours so can't decide until i know whether it's for a girl or a boy!
I'm due the day after your sister!!!!!
don't suppose you know anywhere local to us that's good for maternity clothes do you?

Local not sure... I have to say that the most comfortable clothes I had where from old navy maternity. CHEAP and I could use them during nursing. How did you get your baby ticker to post with your response? I am usually really computer smart but everytime I try and paste it doesn't work and where do you save it to continually post? ;) As soon as you find out let me know... I am so excited for you. I am secretly hoping I have another girl but I think it is a boy. Oh well I will be happy either way.

Local not sure... I have to say that the most comfortable clothes I had where from old navy maternity. CHEAP and I could use them during nursing. How did you get your baby ticker to post with your response? I am usually really computer smart but everytime I try and paste it doesn't work and where do you save it to continually post? ;) As soon as you find out let me know... I am so excited for you. I am secretly hoping I have another girl but I think it is a boy. Oh well I will be happy either way.
i just copied the url address of it and then when you go into the edit signature bit, click on insert image and then paste the url link in there and hey presto mine worked.
yeah i think i'm secretly hoping for a girl aswell, as long as they're healthy it doesn't matter but yeah i definitely prefer going shoppinng for baby girl stuff rather than boys!

i can't wait to find out!
i just want to know so i can order the right colour design pram i want!
i've found the one i want but it comes in about 12 different colours so can't decide until i know whether it's for a girl or a boy!
I'm due the day after your sister!!!!!
don't suppose you know anywhere local to us that's good for maternity clothes do you?

Doh, i just got rid of a load :dohh:

Thank you! I finally got it to work ;) Girl stuff is always easier to find cute things.. my son I usually have to order stuff offline I always had so much fun dressing my daughter up when she was little... It would be nice but your right as long as the baby is healthy thats all that matters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->