Pregnant on the pill??

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Ok I need some impartial advice as I'm just getting my mind in knots.

Firstly I am on the pill. My last af began 25th September so for discussions sake I'd be CD20 (although I being on the pill means that i don't get a normal af).
Hubby and I dtd on CD10 (which was the first time since having baby boy because of problems I've had since the birth).
In the past couple of days I've had increased CM (very increased!), some mild cramping on one side of my pelvis and some spotting yesterday and today as well as loose bowels (sorry tmi!!). Also last night I began getting a metallic taste in my mouth which is now gone.
Am I just being mad or is there a chance I could be pregnant?
I don't want to get my hopes up and I know it's really unlikely seeing as I'm on the pill. I think I just need someone to tell me to get a grip haha.

Emmm well I fell pregnant with my first when I was on the pill :haha: so it is very possible! :flower:

Haha aw great, now I really am going to get my hopes up!

:dohh: :haha: the doctor did say to me while on the pill there is like only 1 or 2% chance of falling pregnant haha but it does happen! I would say just test as soon as you can to put you mind at ease :flower:

Yeah think I'm going to have to now.

How regular did you take the pill? Ever miss a dose? Take it at the same exact time each day? On any other meds (antibiotic)? It's definitely possible.

I also fell pregnant with my 1st whilst on the pill.
Even though I took it the same time everyday without fail.

I have it just before I go to bed every night and never forget to take it. I know how unlikely it is.
I think I'm just getting a bit overexcited. x

Possible, but unlikely. A test in few days should be able to give you an answer.

All things you said can be caused by the pill.

I fell pregnant on pill had no signs other than 'sickness period' i went through even that didnt happen until 2nd tri. I found out when i was 19 weeks gone.

If your concerned id go see doc and ask for blood test as its much more final answer will stop you worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->