pregnant or not???

zarax

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Well i have been ttc a little over 3 years, my cycles were 40 days or longer i found out i had polycystic ovaries with out the syndrome 7 months ago and my doctor said shes isnt worried and i do ovulate. ever since finding out weirdly my cycles have been between 26 to 30 days, well yesterdaybit got to day 35 so took a test and it come back as faint positive. done 4 more other tests all faint positives on cheap tests and a cheaper clear blue, so i did a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant???

Any advice please dont want to build my hopes up.

Thank you.

Zara.x

Give it a few days and take another test. I have known women to have problems with the digital tests. I think they arent as sensitive as they make out. As you have got positives on different types of tests then it sounds good. But test again in a few days and see if it is any darker

The day of my first BFP on a FRER I got not pregnant on cb digi. I took it the next day at it said pregnant. I would say you are pregnant and just have to wait for the digi to catch up as not as sensitive! Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->