Pregnant or Not?

JennyCope

Reaction score
Okay so this is my first time posting something on here and I'm new so my lingo may not be right as far as abbreviations go. Well I'm wondering if I'm pregnant or if something else is going on. My OH and I had the condom break so we took the day after pill because we don't want to get pregnant. Less than a week later I got AF. I haven't had it since then and that was a little over a month ago. I've been getting really weird mood swings. I feel upset about the slightest thing and some times for no reason at all. I've been having really bad abdominal pain and a week ago I got some really faint pink on tp but no where else. That happened twice so I though AF was about to come but never did. This weekend while my OH and I were visiting some friends I had them take me for ice cream at 10 pm because I was craving some. I don't even eat ice cream often because I have sensitive teeth. It hurt to eat but I ate it all. I even had gummy bears, m&ms, nuts, and strawberries on top of the two different flavors of ice cream. That is very unusual for me. We are both juniors in college and hoping that its just weird AF signs that I've never gotten before. We aren't particularly ready for a baby. If I am it'll still be a little miracle and I'd stay in college so that I can give it a good life. But anyway I'm not feeling any other signs so I'm wondering if that pill has changed my cycle to where I started getting cramps (I've never gotten them from AF before) and mood swings or if we are pg. We've been extra careful to make sure it doesn't break, we are just really paranoid. Can anybody please help. :cry:

you sure sound like you might be pregnant. some of the pink you had might have been implantation bleeding. just try to relax about it. Have you taken a pregnancy test?? You may also want to make an apt. to have your hcg levels checked. let me know what you find out hun. I hope the best for you

Thanks, I was afraid nobody would answer me. I'm not sure how to do the counting thing so I don't know when the best time to take a test is. We have plans to go to an amusement park and since I know you can't go if you are pregnant I'm going to get a test after work. Lately I've been really tired. During school I was able to stay up all night with no problem but I woke up at 10:00 this weekend just to go back to sleep at 5:00 because I couldn't keep my eyes open. Last night I went to sleep as soon as I got off work at 7:00. I don't know if this would be a symptom or not but I had hiccups for two days straight and my stomach feels like it is going to pop even if I haven't eaten. If I am do you have any suggests on how to tell his parents? Mine will be fine and will help me to stay in school and all that but his don't even know that we are together. His dad is a preacher so they are very religious. They wouldn't approve of our relationship and especially not this.

Tiredness is 1 of the main symptoms I would defo take a test

Thanks, I am completely exhausted all the time. I only work three days a week. I commute from Baton Rouge to New Orleans so I have to wake up at 6:00 so that I can be there at 8. I leave any where from 3 to 5 and it takes about two hours or more to get back because traffic is horrible. I don't do anything on the weekends except shop for groceries unless I travel to Alexandria (also a two hour drive). This weekend I got in a weird mood and decided I was going shopping. I usually don't do that either (thankfully I only bought things for school instead of just splurging).

Does acne come with the territory? I haven't had a break out like this since middle school and all of a sudden I feel like I'm back in middle school. I get nauseous when I eat but I don't actually throw up, it is more like an acid reflux thing, I get acid in my throat. I think I'll bite the bullet and test today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->