• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Hi. I've got a couple of questions or you ladies...

1. If you've had strong symptoms for nearly two weeks and then they start to diminish, does this mean your bean isn't sticking?

2. At approx 4-5 weeks gestation and only BFNs, will an ultrasound show anything if there's a sticky bean?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

1. My symptoms come and go. I didn't have any symptoms before I got my bfp.

2. I have my first ultrasound booked for 8 weeks, when I booked she said that the earliest you can see anything is 5 or 6 weeks. This will be baby #4 for me, and the earliest I have ever gotten an ultrasound.

Is anyone due in June? :) I am due June 29, 2013!

Just wanted to say to all the new faces (YES YOU CAN JOIN SILLY GIRLS LOL)
Were glad to have ya, and congrats on your BFP

Well i got names picked out, dont think my husband will like the girl name but i love it, i think im pretty set on it....
GIRL: aubry
BOY:Owen (hubby wont let me change this one lol hes had this one picked out for 3yrs lol)
Ill post pics of how im telling the fam as soon as im dont making them :)

I found this apparently its common not to have a prenatal visit till 8-10weeks.

HMMM guess ill be on my own for a few weeks

Yes, I don't get my prenatal until Feb. I went to the doc, she did a urine sample, said it was very +, and then booked me an ultrasound?... In all my past pregnancies they have sent me for blood work..and never an ultrasound until at least 13weeks. Every doctor/office is different. I feel like my doctors receptionist blocks me sometimes when I want to get an appt.!

Well i got names picked out, dont think my husband will like the girl name but i love it, i think im pretty set on it....
GIRL: aubry
BOY:Owen (hubby wont let me change this one lol hes had this one picked out for 3yrs lol)
Ill post pics of how im telling the fam as soon as im dont making them :)

very cute!

ty ty :)
yeah when i go in friday im going to have them schedule my first prenantal visit For some time after the first of the yr... along with a ultra sound :) Ill be about 8-1/2 weeks by then...

Im so anxious to tell every one on christmas, anyone else breaking the news around that time to????? If so how you doing it

Anyone spotting or anything, if your like me im checking the TP offten....
My breast get sorer every day... And i like to nap but other then that i feel find, some mild cramping from time to time... Some times im not sure if its lower abdominal Gas or maybe my bladder is just realy full NOT SURE WHAT IT IS!!

Alright here it is.. I made cute pic to put in frames on pizap.com
The single 8x10 i made one for each person in my fam to open
and the one that says Bestfriends, i had already bought the frame befor i new i was pregnant for my bestie, so i just decorated it up a bit. ;)

For my husbands side of the family we are making a cute tee for my 5yr old brother to walk into the room in lol.... curious how thats going to turn out

Attachments

• howimsurpriseingthe fam.jpg
    howimsurpriseingthe fam.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
  • comeingsoon.jpg
    comeingsoon.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow, they are fab! What a great idea can't wait for you to let us all know how it goes

Alright here it is.. I made cute pic to put in frames on
The single 8x10 i made one for each person in my fam to open
and the one that says Bestfriends, i had already bought the frame befor i new i was pregnant for my bestie, so i just decorated it up a bit. ;)

For my husbands side of the family we are making a cute tee for my 5yr old brother to walk into the room in lol.... curious how thats going to turn out

Very cute.
With my second I had my dd wear an I'm the older sister T-shirt, it took a long time for my parents to notice..
We are waiting a while to tell anyone. I wont tell my kids until 13+ weeks...everyone else can hear after them!

I dont have good patience lol and like i said my fam would no that something was up...
All my mom had to do was look at her son and say honey are you ok, Is cassandra ok, is she pregnant lol
SO yeah im haveing to stay away...

We told my parents and my brother last night. My hubby brought a vintage bottle of bubbles (thanks) and my dad stared crapping on about how it's a waste for a normal family dinner... That was our cue to drop the bomb. They were thrilled! Now my dad is freaking about becoming a grandpa :)

lol thats awesome, So anyone else got MC on there mind this early on...
I think the only way im going to stop thinking about it is if i ground my self from this computer all together at least till im in my 2trimester?

Im thinking of just puting up the computer for the next couple of weeks...
Cause anytime i here of a girl haveing a mc or suffering from one now, i get all freaked out and start wondering about every little symptom and anything else i can think of... searching internet about MC i just dont think its good for me or the baby right now so ill prob put the computer up but i will update sooner or latter...

aw hun you have to stop using Dr Google!! The truth is most women go on to have healthy pregnancies, but stress is bad for the baby so you have to stop looking up MC stuff and focus on the positives! Think of your baby every time you do it, and remember you only want to send positive vibes to your bean :) I understand where you are coming from though because this is my first pregnancy so I don't know what to expect, and ever little pain and cramp sends me to the bathroom to check. I've stopped goggling my symptoms and that's helped reduce stress tremendously. And staying away from the negative threads too as helped me. :hugs:

Changing the subject always helps too! Has anyone thought of co-sleeping when :baby: arrives? My friend used the Arm's reach co-sleeper with all her kids and I am definitely going to give it a go since I want to breast feed! https://www.armsreach.com/

aw hun you have to stop using Dr Google!! The truth is most women go on to have healthy pregnancies, but stress is bad for the baby so you have to stop looking up MC stuff and focus on the positives! Think of your baby every time you do it, and remember you only want to send positive vibes to your bean :) I understand where you are coming from though because this is my first pregnancy so I don't know what to expect, and ever little pain and cramp sends me to the bathroom to check. I've stopped goggling my symptoms and that's helped reduce stress tremendously. And staying away from the negative threads too as helped me. :hugs:

Changing the subject always helps too! Has anyone thought of co-sleeping when :baby: arrives? My friend used the Arm's reach co-sleeper with all her kids and I am definitely going to give it a go since I want to breast feed! https://www.armsreach.com/

ty so much and your exactly right, No more googleing... Positive thoughts.. I think it was the negative boards that sent me in to panic today lol i think ill stick to this one....
Hmm... not sure if will cosleep but the baby prob will be close near my bed, if i dont move into the nursery first lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->