• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

oooo i like that they have them that sit next to the bed :) i might do that

aw hun you have to stop using Dr Google!! The truth is most women go on to have healthy pregnancies, but stress is bad for the baby so you have to stop looking up MC stuff and focus on the positives! Think of your baby every time you do it, and remember you only want to send positive vibes to your bean :) I understand where you are coming from though because this is my first pregnancy so I don't know what to expect, and ever little pain and cramp sends me to the bathroom to check. I've stopped goggling my symptoms and that's helped reduce stress tremendously. And staying away from the negative threads too as helped me. :hugs:

Changing the subject always helps too! Has anyone thought of co-sleeping when :baby: arrives? My friend used the Arm's reach co-sleeper with all her kids and I am definitely going to give it a go since I want to breast feed! [ul]

I agree!.
I have the armsreach, I used it with my last 2 kiddo's and love, love, love it!

I'm freaked out about mc too, only because friends have had them. I have only googled the positive info about the #s who don't suffer them etc.

Is anyone else having cramps? Mine are off and on and not nasty but I feel like I'm about to get my period. All normal apparently but still not fun!!

Oh yea on the cramps! They were more constant around when AF was due, now they come pretty infrequently but strong, and don't last longer than a minute. Lol the normalness is reassuring but I didn't realize we'd be getting cramps without AF!! This is why women are definitely the stronger of the genders IMO :)

I'm freaked out about mc too, only because friends have had them. I have only googled the positive info about the #s who don't suffer them etc.

Is anyone else having cramps? Mine are off and on and not nasty but I feel like I'm about to get my period. All normal apparently but still not fun!!

Yes on the cramps, Not a constent thing just speradicaly!
I guess its normal every thing is pulling and stretching, And can be caused my a digestive track to Cause the gas like to build up in are lower adomen making it feel close to AF cramps, And if i havent peed, oh gosh watch out ill double over in pain until i go lol my bladder must get realy full and quick :) And im not looking up any more Mc stuff im staying away from google lol :thumbup: infact im going to put the computer away for the day and only get on when my husband comes back from work lol just in case..

OMG, I feel so much better hearing that you're all having cramps too. I'm checking for bleeding constantly and pretty much the only time I'm not worrying about MC is when I'm distracting myself from pregnancy entirely, which is why I've not been on here. Been watching loads of TV instead to keep my mind off it!

My doctor was really nice yesterday, but didn't do a blood test or even a urine one. She said that the home tests are so accurate now they basically don't give false positives (though do give false negatives, obviously), so they take them as conclusive if you've had a BFP. I've got to have a midwife appointment in 6 weeks and she'll explain more then and book me in for a scan. She gave me a flu shot though and said I'll get a whooping cough one after 28 weeks.

Well i got names picked out, dont think my husband will like the girl name but i love it, i think im pretty set on it....
GIRL: aubry
BOY:Owen (hubby wont let me change this one lol hes had this one picked out for 3yrs lol)
Ill post pics of how im telling the fam as soon as im dont making them :)

Those are great names. I love Aubry especially!

We were talking about names today (though I feel really paranoid about doing it, like we're jinxing it or something) and 'cause my husband is half Italian we're trying to think of names that are sort of Italian but not TOO Italian, if you know what I mean. We're fine on girls names, but boys names are really difficult!

OMG, I feel so much better hearing that you're all having cramps too. I'm checking for bleeding constantly and pretty much the only time I'm not worrying about MC is when I'm distracting myself from pregnancy entirely, which is why I've not been on here. Been watching loads of TV instead to keep my mind off it!

My doctor was really nice yesterday, but didn't do a blood test or even a urine one. She said that the home tests are so accurate now they basically don't give false positives (though do give false negatives, obviously), so they take them as conclusive if you've had a BFP. I've got to have a midwife appointment in 6 weeks and she'll explain more then and book me in for a scan. She gave me a flu shot though and said I'll get a whooping cough one after 28 weeks.

You sound like me, iv been cleaning and staying away from the computer, i got so much to do befor the baby gets here anyways so its a good distraction..
Your doc sounds like mine, i think thats why they werent in a hurry to get the blood work done, luckly i go in tomorow For a full blood work up what ever that is.. RELIEVE nurses said they would feel me in on how things work there, im almost positive my doc wont do a prenantal visit till 8 weeks tho... We shall see.

Well i got names picked out, dont think my husband will like the girl name but i love it, i think im pretty set on it....
GIRL: aubry
BOY:Owen (hubby wont let me change this one lol hes had this one picked out for 3yrs lol)
Ill post pics of how im telling the fam as soon as im dont making them :)

Those are great names. I love Aubry especially!

We were talking about names today (though I feel really paranoid about doing it, like we're jinxing it or something) and 'cause my husband is half Italian we're trying to think of names that are sort of Italian but not TOO Italian, if you know what I mean. We're fine on girls names, but boys names are really difficult!

oh honey please dont feel that way, you need to clear your mind, And just think positive...:hugs: its all going to be ok, and even if your already planing the nursery thats not going to genks ANYTHING promise, Mc will happen regardless, theres nothing we do to cause it... it all caused by some chromosom defect Not sure if i spelled that right sorry lol... Enjoy your 9 months... The only thing im doing to make myself feel better about the first tri.. is getn out of it lol im counting down the weeks

Yeah, she said the midwife will test my blood for hormone levels etc at the 8wk appointment. Basically the only other thing she told me was not to drink alcohol and she gave me this booklet/magazine thing for expectant mothers, called 'Emma's Diary'.

I'm trying to be more positive now, but it's difficult. I'm sure it's because I haven't got used to it yet. Hopefully I'll have relaxed before I go back to work on 2nd January, otherwise I'll never new able to concentrate to get any work done!

Oh honey please dont feel that way, you need to clear your mind, And just think positive...:hugs: its all going to be ok, and even if your already planing the nursery thats not going to genks ANYTHING promise, Mc will happen regardless, theres nothing we do to cause it... it all caused by some chromosom defect Not sure if i spelled that right sorry lol... Enjoy your 9 months... The only thing im doing to make myself feel better about the first tri.. is getn out of it lol im counting down the weeks

Yeah, I know you're right. Thanks :hugs: It's funny, 'cause I never would've said I was a superstitious person until now, lol!

I have to adment Im the same way, I just have to say to my self "no nothing like that" or Tell my self to "shut up" lol
So iv been a little itchy down there, Anyone else, i wasnt sure if its because of a PH inbalance or maybe BV or yeast, so i spent 15dollars on a vagisil screening kit It tells you if you have a infection or not... but once i opened it It says pregant women do not use,
I think this is because pregnant women may have a high ph level and still not have a infection ??? HMMMMM oh well

From my calendar and my last period im 4wks and 5days pregant If this is true then i think my due date will be about Aug.25 1013

From my calendar and my last period im 4wks and 5days pregant If this is true then i think my due date will be about Aug.25 1013

You're due the day before me :) let me know how it goes!!
Regarding the itch factor, apparently it's REALLY common to get thrush during pregnancy. Best not to take tablets for it but use the creams etc to soothe. I have had reoccurring issues all thus yr and my doc said that once you're pg, it will continue to return!!! Awesome. :thumbup:

How's everyone doing today?

My inlaws are taking us out for lunch today to celebrate, because my husband told them about the pregnancy the other day and we're going to Scotland tomorrow to spend Christmas with my parents so they're not going to see us. I'm crossing my fingers my nausea isn't too bad. I haven't thrown up at all yet and I'm hoping the fancy restaurant they're taking us to won't be the place I start, lol!

woohoo itchy is gone, i think i rubed my self raw from all the wipeing from going pee every hour lol
We have a bad wind storm, and little snow on the ground
Today is a big day for me, get to go back to docs, to talk to the nurses and get my blood work up... I get quesy when a needle is in me, hope i dont throw up lol
Same here IDR im hitting my six week Im curious to see if its sets in, With my mom she didnt have much nausea with me if i remember or maybe it was my brother ether way Ill ask my dad when we tell him.
Next thing on the agenda- Telling my 2best friends the news over dinner at a nice mexican resturant, Im craving steak nachos for some reason for like the last week lol
Ok as for symptoms today
Vivid Dreams - one of witch i wish i never had ughh, i was pouring blood in my dream... Scary good thing im not a sceptic when it comes to dreams...
Im so tired, couldnt sleep well last night between the wind and the excitement of tonight and peeing every 2 hours at night it was a little exhosting.... lol
Buds, will knows something is up cause im so sleepy... maybe i can hide it with makeup doubt it..

Hey i'm new to here too! Already hating first trimester, want it to b over and done with so i can start enjoying this pregnancy instead of worrying over every little pain! I'm around 6 weeks :) and going for a private scan at a little over 8 weeks in January because i'm so PARANOID! Hope everyone else is feeling the same way as me?

Good luck and congrats to you all on your pregnancy!:thumbup:

Hey i'm new to here too! Already hating first trimester, want it to b over and done with so i can start enjoying this pregnancy instead of worrying over every little pain! I'm around 6 weeks :) and going for a private scan at a little over 8 weeks in January because i'm so PARANOID! Hope everyone else is feeling the same way as me?

Good luck and congrats to you all on your pregnancy!:thumbup:

Yep i think were all feeling that way, Cramping is gone now, Anyone else had to get rid of the jeans, i know i did im to bloated there to tight around my uterus very uncomfortable so im wearing comfortable clothes today black yoga stretch pants and a cute t shirt , OH wow no no no, I think the nausea just hit me grrr
Hey atleast it a symptom that things are going like there suppost to..
and ty congrats on yours to :hugs:

Anyone else had to get rid of the jeans, i know i did im to bloated there to tight around my uterus very uncomfortable so im wearing comfortable clothes today black yoga stretch pants and a cute t shirt , OH wow no no no, I think the nausea just hit me grrr
Hey atleast it a symptom that things are going like there suppost to..
and ty congrats on yours to :hugs:

I don't seem to be bloated at all, but you're about five days ahead of me, so perhaps I will next week. I haven't had any bad nausea, but I have felt a bit sick on and off, especially when I smell food.

Welcome, mummytobe_93, congrats. You should fit right in, we're all feeling a bit paranoid just now, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->