• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Can i join you ladies?!! This is my first time ever posting! Just found out a few days ago and am so excited! I am 6 1/2 weeks. Had an appointment yesterday and did the blood work. Have our first ultra sound in two weeks. Like most of you, im terrified something could go wrong.. doesn't help that i have had zero symptoms. Congrats to everyone!!

Congratulations to you too!!
I'm still not really getting much symptom action but its still very early. Not sleeping very well so a tad tired. It's really warm here in Australia at the moment so I would LOVE a cider in the sun. Even a beer or cold vino... Never realised how much I crave a drink. Think that being Christmas and having started 2 weeks holiday yesterday, I'm learning it is the worst time for me to get bfp. Fortunately the joy outweighs the desire for alcohol!

Going Bananas "i here that" :)
Today was a good day, we took a christmas card and put a Picture Of the test all did up like the ones i posted a couple of pages ago.. and gave it to my mothernlaw she is so so happy... Shes now going to have two grandchildren come in the world :)
Cant wait to tell my family, Allen wanted to go ahead and tell mom with out the rest of the family and it worked alot better...
So Doc appointment yesterday went well the nurse feeled me in on everything i needed to know and did lots of blood work there testing for all kinds of things.. I have highbloodpreasure so i have to go in on Christmas eve and they want to check it again... And if its still high there going to put me on bloodpreassure meds AGAIN there mad cause i stoped taking it last time lol....
Mon will make a OB appointment and Ultrasound at 8weeks :) Cant believe im already a month and one week... its weird how they go by your last period at least I had one at a normal time and ov at a normal time if not it prob.. would make my due date a little off...

Symptoms, Super tired all the time, Not much of a appitie but once i make my self eat its pretty easy to continue through the rest of the day... Boobs sore, this morning Nothing then it came back :)
Also went maternity clothes shoping today, SO cool cause you just grow into everything so went ahead and got it so i can start wareing them, Cant were my bluejeans, Anything tight or a little snug aroung my uterus is uncomfortable anyone else like that lol..

So sorry for all the missed spelled words

Can I join too? :) I'm 5weeks 4 days, due Aug 14th or around there. Only symptom that's bothering me is severe acid reflux and a bit of soreness.

Check on the acid reflex I have Gerd Luckly Doc gave me a script that i can take, She said no more tums are needed, just take 2 a day. "yay" woohoo cause if not i think heartburn would be the death of me sarcasticly speaking lol...
Ok so remind me not to run anymore lol all i did was jog across the house and boy i feel like crap, tummy feels shook up now....

Welcome adrake32

Congratulations to you too!!
I'm still not really getting much symptom action but its still very early. Not sleeping very well so a tad tired. It's really warm here in Australia at the moment so I would LOVE a cider in the sun. Even a beer or cold vino... Never realised how much I crave a drink. Think that being Christmas and having started 2 weeks holiday yesterday, I'm learning it is the worst time for me to get bfp. Fortunately the joy outweighs the desire for alcohol!

GoingBananas why does your tag under your name still say trying to conceive lol ?????

Ok status now changed!!
So yesterday was a 40c degree day here (104f). I have hardly slept and its now 8:30am Xmas eve. I have such a long day ahead of me and am going to struggle!! Are you guys hungry at all? I'm not hungry at all at the moment but am trying to eat as know I need to stay healthy and fuel everything that's happening.
Hope it's not got anything to do with my new found thyroid issues...

i have no apitite ether but today i have lol
Ahh im a little jeaolus its not even christmas eve here yet BOOOO lol
Its 6:32pm the day befor Christmas eve lol
Like the new status lol now To the ticker lol You can just click on anyones ticker and itll bring you to the site to make one, If thats something you would be interested in :)
MerryChristmas:xmas3:

Congrats wontgiveup!!! I'll have to watch for your scan pics!!! :) It's so exciting!!! Great Christmas gift for you!! :hugs: It seems like it will take forever to go but it honestly goes so fast!

jjsmom ty :)
Yeah ill get my first at 8weeks :) hope to here a HB then, When i asked the nurse if i would be able to here the heartbeat she said ummmm Sometimes but most cases yes..
Im still not sure what to make of that lol...
Go tomorow morning to get my BP checked again i hope its not high :)
Ill be sure to drink lots of water and eat breakfast this time.... And hubby is comeing to so that good...

OH!! I have blood pressure issues and the dietitian at my first appt told me to eat banana's and potatoes!! So I eat loads of banana's and different types of potatoes (But she said don't go overboard on the potatoes) LOL! She said potassium lowers blood pressure! It was 146/96 and it's down to 127/78??? I've never seen it that low!!!!! But they said after a certain point it'll level off some and then probably go back up some towards the end.

Oh forgot to add, you can hear the heartbeat when they do the ultrasound. At least they did with they did the ultrasound on my belly @ 9 weeks (which I thought I was just over 8. They turned it up and my DS (8) yelled what's that??? He said it sounded like a train going over the roof of the hospital. LOL!

Well Family was thrilled Now i just pray that every thing works out, ill be glad when my 12 weeks is up atleast.
My first scan is on 1-14-13/OB appointment
Doc is holding off on bloodpreasure meds he wants to see how my body is going to handle it first...
MerryChristmas/night night

Merry christmas guys!!
My first OB appointment and scan is the 30th jan.
I have to get more bloods taken in the next day or so though to confirm if/that I have overactive thyroid issues which appeared on my first blood tests. Does anyone have this issue too since bfp or know of anyone with them? Just me?
Anyhow I'm sitting on the couch after a long lunch. My family are all festively boozed and snoozing, I'm awake and sober. IT'S KILLING ME!!!

Ill know soon enough about the tyroid... They tested for it to i think
My next app.. is 1-14-13 OB pap, scan

Will i be able to see the heart beat at 8wks2days? cause thats when my prenantal appointment is.
Also Im not having any morning sickness, What to expect when your expecting says this is ok but im a little scared. Anyone else not haveing any MS????

Merry christmas guys!!
My first OB appointment and scan is the 30th jan.

That's when my first midwife appointment should be too, though from what the doctor said I don't think I get a scan until about two weeks later.

Ill know soon enough about the tyroid... They tested for it to i think
My next app.. is 1-14-13 OB pap, scan

Will i be able to see the heart beat at 8wks2days? cause thats when my prenantal appointment is.
Also Im not having any morning sickness, What to expect when your expecting says this is ok but im a little scared. Anyone else not haveing any MS????

You should be able to see the heart beat then, from what I've read. Everything I've seen says you should be able to see it from about 6 weeks.

I don't really have MS either. I've had a few moments of queasiness and lost my appetite at times, but no proper sickness.

Ty
Not having ms is making me feel like something is wrong, I keep reading storys of were they go to there first scan and there is no baby, but there body still making HCG and haveing symptoms... IDK what to think... I wish i could have a scan earlier but they only do them about 8wks Any of you other girls feeling this way, or am i the only one who hasnt seen the baby yet (little bean)

Ty
Not having ms is making me feel like something is wrong, I keep reading storys of were they go to there first scan and there is no baby, but there body still making HCG and haveing symptoms... IDK what to think... I wish i could have a scan earlier but they only do them about 8wks Any of you other girls feeling this way, or am i the only one who hasnt seen the baby yet (little bean)

No, you're definitely not the only one feeling that way. I just keep trying to remind myself that the statistics are on our side and the chances of having a healthy baby are higher than the chances of anything going wrong, but I still think I won't relax properly until I have a normal scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->