Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Isn't it funny - I never noticed that front page. My girls are due May 15th!! Can you please add me there too?

I havnt posted much in here, but I also found out Im having a boy! :)

Hey ladies! :flower:

I've not been on here much lately, but my due date was changed to 1st May and we found out we are having a boy!! :happydance:

:hugs:
xxx

Stubborn baby boy wouldn't move his feet and fist out of the way for a clear shot ! :dohh: He is silly! :)

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats on the boys Natalie Meagan & jinbean!

Bdownmommie & jinbean - front page has been updated :)

Yay more boys for the blue club! Congratulations!!

Well I have had an interesting week... a chance comment about pain in my shoulder and chest resulted in a trip to A&E and a weeks stay in hospital! I swear I have been drained of enough blood to feed an army of Vampires and have had 4 different types of scan! They found I had an embolism in my lung so have been having 4 injections of fragmin a day (18,000 uig) plus 4 hours obs... baby was completely oblivious to it... we had an US and he was good, plus they listened to him every 4 hours.. I am exhausted now, but happy to be home!

Padbrat, I'm glad everything worked out and you and the little man are fine! Sounds like it was scary there for a bit!

:wohoo: V-DAY :wohoo:

PB glad your home and doing better!

On a side note...the fruit ticker isn't quite as fun after 20 weeks. I've been a Papaya for 3 weeks now!

Happy V Day Red!

Thanks ladies... I def not recommend an embolism... is blooming scary! LOL

2 more days Sass and then you will be an aubergine with me!

:hugs: Thanks PB! These tickers are so funny. I frequently find the fruit size to be questionable. But this is making me feel a bit better. An eggplant is huge, and makes me not feel so bad about how big I am and how much weight I have gained.

I can't wait to be at eggplant size. I am starting to get really sad - the ladies at work keep 'making fun' of my size!! (You'd almost think we were in high school). I have a really cute baby belly - I haven't put on any weight elsewhere, but the ladies at work keep calling me tubby, fatty, etc - and they also keep telling me that my girls are gonna come out 'little fatties'.

There's one lady who seems to time her visits only when its either break or lunch (I eat at my desk bc its the best time for everyone to come turn in paperwork etc to me). And every single time I see her - there's always some comment - either - 'shoulda known your eating again', or 'are you sure your only having twins?' .

Last night I was so upset I cried the entire drive home.

Seriously, I am so upset over this and don't know how to handle it. I am proud of my belly - my girls are nice and healthy. I just think it's horribly rude and inconsiderate for them to call me names - even if they think it's funny, I think its mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->