Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention earlier that we got our crib and changing table yesterday! So excited to really start on his room! Still a long ways to go but we have the important furniture!

Glucose test is over. It was just a 1-hour test. The drink wasn't as horrible as I was anticipating (though it wasn't good either).

No rhogam shot today though. They are testing my blood for antibodies first so I might get it next appointment I guess.

I'll be really happy when were all done with the gd tests. Is this the last big variable for everyone or is there something else later?

Hey Sass! I think Leo may be induced at 38 wks.... we will see, due to the GD... could be great if our transatlantic bumps arrived at the same time though lol.

Leo is still def breech... in fact he has taken to ramming himself into the top left hand corner of me and getting his feet trapped under my ribs... and if I lean back my tum gets all pointed when he turns his back on me! LOL

I can't seem to find out how my baby is positioned, sometimes kicks lower down (probably breech) and then some in the middle (transverse?) and sometimes high and to the right (head down I assume)...could baby really still have the room to move around that often? Or am I feeling arm movements as well as kicks that would explain why they are still all over the place?

ETA: At my last appointment, 24 weeks (I missed 28 weeks due to weather, getting in at 29) baby was transverse....

Wheww****
I don't have GD, my results came back and my Iron levels are great, and my glucose numbers weren't even close to being a worry factor. I feel like I'm on cloud nine since I have been stressing about it all for the past two weeks. I guess my extreme health food diet plan really made a difference. I have to say, I was really surprised how my body handled the sugar drink. On my birthday I was bad and hadn't eaten any protein for breakfast or lunch and ended up blacking out and going into convulsions twice. So I was pretty worried about the G-test.

Goodluck to any of you ladies who still have yet to take it. I think my walking around and keeping active during the test really helped my body handle the sugar intake.

Misspriss I know for sure my baby was breech on 23+4, and transverse on 24+3. I'm guessing s/he still alternates between those too positions, with legs on the left, because I almost always feel my kicks in the lower left, occasionally middle left. Yesterday at my appointment the heartbeat was mid-right, so I'm guessing baby was transverse or diagonal or something at the time... where do they hide themselves!

Congrats Natalie!
Whats the GBS test?
Dylan is breech too. Acted like suck a little ninny during our 3D scan today. Only sticking her face into my uterine wall and putting her hands and the cord on her face. But we kept at it and finally got some good shots.
PB- she weighed in at 3lb 7oz, so I am over the moon! Big baby girl. I'm going to start doing the moves on spinningbabies.com to try to get her moving. I can easily find her head near my left or right rib at any given time.
I'm so jealous of you knowing what day you will get to hold Leo. Not knowing what day D will make her appearance is just torture to me!

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
Misspriss I know for sure my baby was breech on 23+4, and transverse on 24+3. I'm guessing s/he still alternates between those too positions, with legs on the left, because I almost always feel my kicks in the lower left, occasionally middle left. Yesterday at my appointment the heartbeat was mid-right, so I'm guessing baby was transverse or diagonal or something at the time... where do they hide themselves!

I know, I was thinking around 28-29 weeks they would be running out of room to turn around so much without me feeling it?

Wow Sass - those scan photos are amazing!!!! :happydance: Oh, I didn't know what gbs was either so just looked it up - https://www.babycenter.com/0_group-b-streptococcus-screening_1647.bc

natalie - yay for not having gd!

misspress - i can't tell what's where on my baby either. at the moment I seem to be getting kicked a lot on my right side, but also under my ribs, my left side and somewhere down near my bladder. I just figured he was flailing around with all limbs just beating me up all over the place. lol

Pad - wow 38 weeks isn't that far away. so exciting!!!

afm - the co-sleeper crib has arrived and I ordered the cot bed yesterday so hopefully that'll be arriving early next week. Then just the wait for hubby to get home so we can put the nursery together. Can't wait!

I don't imagine the baby will run out of room to rotate until 32 weeks, unless it's really large.
I was told my twins are likely to not rotate after 28 weeks so I think you can probably get a few more weeks than me for that baby to turn!

Didn't hear from my doctor about my GTT results and no news is supposed to be good news but I'm not going to feel confident about it until my appt on Monday.

Dylan is gorgeous!

I hope it's good news then Pixie, for you and me both! I didn't hear back from my doctor's office either, but I know sometimes lab results can get delayed.

My GTT got moved to next week, I was supposed to have it Wednesday but we had bad weather. My Midwife only does appointments on Wednesdays (I wish I could work 1 day a week!) so next Wednesday.

Also my midwife does post-prandial testing, so no nasty drink for me :D

I went in search of my Rhogam shot today. I had to go to two pharmacies first, which I did and they didn't have it. But that's good because it now means that I'm allowed to go and get it at the hospital for much cheaper than if the pharmacies had had it. So Monday I'm off to the hospital to hopefully get stabbed in the butt on the cheap. lol

My scan & appt went really well yesterday. The results of my glucose tolerance test came back and I passed! Each of the boys is still growing very well, they're each still measuring the size a single baby would at this stage and their estimated to weigh nearly 2.5lbs each!

Hooray for passing Pixie! Still haven't heard from my doctor's office, but I usually don't if the results are good, so I'm guessing I passed too. I hope!

Yay for passing!

AFM - I have started checking my sugar 4 times a day! My fast has to be below 90 and today is the first time it has been below! I also have to check it 1 hr after breakfast, lunch, and supper and it is supposed to be under 130. My numbers have really fluctuated anywhere from 105 to 163. I have to keep an eye on them over the next 2-3 days and if any of them stay above 140 they will start a pill form of insulin at the lowest dose and we will go from there. I have another appt. next Monday. I'm really hoping things will sort themselves out!

I don't remember if anyone started leaking a few weeks ago, but I know I did at 19 weeks. Well its been pretty consistent till now. Both still leak, but my right breast has been leaking all night and morning. I'm wondering if there is a reason it has increased, or maybe its just cause I am getting closer to seeing my little boy so the production is getting stronger?
Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->