Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Me too on the peeing! My husband couldn't sleep a few nights ago and was like- seriously! How many times can a person pee a night!! lol

When i was at my U/S last week they said the baby was head down already, but might move a bunch in the next 4 weeks or so before going head down for labor. getting much closer! yay!

I’ve been…sick. I caught a head cold, it has been annoying and I’m not 100% over it yet.

I hear ya on the peeing in the night! I went from 2-3x night, to 4-5x per night…But it does seem like I sleep better (when not sick anyway) around the peeing, like I almost sleep walk through them instead of waking up as much as I used to.

Been having nightmares, can’t always remember what they were about, but like last night it was time-value-of-money problems, and I’m not even in Finance, DH is! And just not sleeping well because of them. But I have only been having them since I have been sick, I’m hoping that is it.

Hi all,
Good here, just still dealing with pretty painful carpal tunnel and bad hand swelling. I don't know what position baby is in, by sometimes I feel kicks on the far left and right side at the same time, so maybe he's laying sideways, lol. My sister just had her baby boy this morning, so it's feeling a lot more real now!!

MissPriss the only time I usually get nightmares is when I'm sick. Weird isn't it!

Curly I've also been feeling movements in 2 places at once too... you have to wonder what they are up to in there!

So with you girls on the peeing. I'm about 3-4 times a night now. Most of the time my tummy's moving at the top right, but every now and then both left and right sides shoot outwards! So I'm guessing at the moment baby's slightly head down, slightly transverse, but tbh, I have no idea. lol

I wake up every morning with a foot sticking out of my upper belly so I'm fairly certain baby is still head down since the midwife last checked!

As for the peeing thing - I actually hardly ever get up in the middle of the night even once to pee... But I wonder if dehydration plays a part in that...

On another note, my birth plan was kind of to not have one. I wanted to take the pain as it comes, attempt to go natural, and if need be, Ask for an epidural. So I told my midwife that at my last appointment, and she said if I want an epidural that's fine & they will gladly give me one, but if I want to go natural that I have to take the epidural idea out of my head completely - make it not an option. She said most women who have it as a maybe in their birth plans end up getting it. So now I don't know what to do!!! Frustrating. I liked my birth plan. :sigh:

Bella, maybe instead of making it not an option, clarify in your mind what situations you would want one? Like if you've been laboring X amount of hours and are exhausted and need a break, then you want an epidural. That way you're still taking things as they come, but just thinking ahead a bit more about different scenarios? :shrug:

I know my excess peeing has to do a lot with not being dehydrated, for sure! I try to drink a lot of water during the day, but I also take a glass of water to bed with me every night. I usually drink about half the glass as I'm filling it, so have to get more, but that's probably what starts my night wakings. Then each time I wake up I sip some water. So it's really no wonder I wake up so many times!

I liked your initial birth plan too Bella. I say keep it!
I'm pounding the water too never. Our bodies need it. It's just too bad it comes with all the peeing. ;(

I've been really uncomfortable, the boys are getting so big. Twin 1 is head down, but not engaged yet! I've been having lots of BH these days. I only get up once to pee at night because I try to cut off my intake, but I've been getting really thirsty and mentioned to DH last night that I probably just need to start taking water to bed with me. During the day I feel like I'm constantly in the loo because I'm going about once an hour. I've been having frequent nose bleeds, which mostly bother me because they're inconvenient.

Careful pixie. Dehydration is no joke. It can put you into the hospital in a few hours. I know a girl who didn't drink one day because she had to make a really long drive and wound up in the ER. Waking up all night sucks but your body needs the water sooo bad. And being dehydrated brings on bh, so maybe you'll have less if you drink more. I hope so for your sake. Those suckers hurt! A humidifier might help with the nose bleeds.
I don't think Dylan is engaged, but I'm wondering because my va jay jay hurts so bad sometimes. It's like someone sucker punched me over and over again inside and out.

After all the talk about peeing yesterday, I only woke up ONCE last night! :saywhat: But I think the baby has moved to a new position again, as I'm not feeling the same types of movements anymore. Still feeling stuff, but it's more rolls and bigger body parts, it seems, rather than the kicks & punches I've felt this past week.

No BH for me at this point, at all.

Pixie, since Twin 1 is head down, does that mean you'll be able to try for a vaginal delivery?

Sass, I feel the same way down south, I think it's just the weight of the babies/uterus on my pelvic bones and muscles.

Never, Yes! Twin 1 being head down will give me the opportunity to try for a vaginal delivery, which is my preference!

I think our right pixie.and how cool to be able to go vaginal with twins?! That's awesome!
My movements are the same way never. And sometimes they hurt! I think she's getting really strong!

Just got the results back from my 1-hour test and I'm good to go! Yay!

I got my results from my one hour test, FAIL! UGH! My level was at 141, so I have to take the 3 hour test this week. I kinda had a feeling though, I always feel shaky and my heart races after sugary type things. So, we'll see after this next test!

congrats jdub!

sorry to hear the news, curly. I hope your next test comes back well.

Yay jdub! Sorry curly :(

Sass - I asked my midwife about that - told her I feel like I've been kicked in the crotch! She said its perfectly normal - pelvic bone is widening in prep for birth.
It mostly bothers me at oft, especially if I need to turn over. If I squeeze my legs together while I turn it doesn't hurt so bad.

On another note, I'm a teacher & my kids are in for a month of standardized testing - so my school does exercise class in the morning before testing days! I did Zumba with the kids this morning & it felt GREAT!!! :happydance:

Congrats j! Sorry curly. I failed the 1 and passed the three. Hopefully you will too.
I wish I got a workout class every morning! How long do you all work out for? I wonder hw long I could last these days. I'm getting pretty pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->