Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Congrats PB! Sorry the c-section was traumatic but I'm glad you and Leo are doing well now.

Curly, I've had stretch marks since 26-27 weeks -- and I was barely showing then! From the research I've done, genetics play the biggest role in whether or not you'll get stretch marks. Stretch marks actually occur in a layer of skin deeper than what topical butters & lotions can penetrate, so internal hydration is really important too. It must just be genetic for me somewhere down the line, as my mom didn't get many stretch marks with her first, if any, and I've been drinking water like crazy! I've also been using some lotions and butters since I saw the first two but they haven't helped. I'm pretty much just using that for the itching!

So excited for u pb!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear more about your delivery & Leo!

Aaaahhhhhh PB! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Ohh I can't wait for updates from PB

I’ve been having lots of pressure lately, especially when I need to pee I get lots of pressure on my rectum and pelvis (slightly achey) dropped a little, and I repacked my hospital bag for the 3rd time. Plus I packed Isaac’s stuff/diaper bag, and brought it all down and put it in a pile by the door….o.o I defiantly feel like a mother bird sitting in her nest twiddling her thumbs. I’ve already cleaned everything. So all I had left to do was to make sure I have everything I needed hospital wise. Having a small kidney cramp here and there, googled it and a woman said she had a pain in her kidney and 4 days layer she delivered. By all means that doesn't mean I will deliver, but I defiantly doubt I have a UTI since I’ve been drinking two liters a day and tea.(defiantly flushed of toxins) Regardless though I am going to add a parsley tea bag to my raspberry leaf tea tonight just to be safe. This coming weekend I am going to start the exercising process just slightly to see if that does anything, if I make it to 38 weeks or 39 I’m going to go to reallllllly bouncing on the exercise ball and walking around even more :p

I'm right there with you Natalie. I'm SO ready. I go for my 36 week visit on thursday morning to check for dialation and everything for the first time. Last time I was there she said if everything looked good we could talk about induction around 38-39 weeks and I said I wanted to wait... but now that it's 2 weeks later I might be on board. We'll see. HOpefully I'm dialated tomorrow and we start having some progression.

We are almost completely ready with the nursery, put the car seat in my car, and started packing the hospital bag. (Baby Taylor's is ready). Come on kid, let's get going!!!:winkwink:

I have my I rest cervical check tomorrow jdub. So hoping thy poke something the wrong way and my water breaks lol! As if! Been googling pregnancy acupuncture and trying it, it not feeling a thing. :(

Well Lo's head is down, and she said that I was right I am stretching. So I guess that means I am effacing? She didn't really explain, but I am not dilated yet. So hopefully that will start soon. Isaac's weird positions is due to his butt being on one side and his legs all stretched out and feet on the other side, such a silly boy. Having my weekly visits now.

Natalie, sounds like your little one is positioned the same way mine is!

Found out my parents are coming around May 8th but my dad has to leave May 17th. I hope the baby decides to meet grandpa before then, otherwise we'll be trying to figure out something later this summer (one of the options includes me traveling by airplane -- not sure how that would go with a 2-3 month old by myself! DH would have to stay and work).

nevernormal- its funny looking huh? I was really curious if he was transverse or if it was his butt and legs making my belly so lumpy and strange shaped. I'm getting super excited!!

I guess my belly still looks fairly round... I think my little munchkin might keep their legs/feet a little bit curled up -- or in the case of my last scan, where a foot was in baby's face!

But when the legs do get stretched out? Funny looking, and uncomfortable! DH laughs at me all of the time because I'll stop what I'm doing and start talking to the belly. "What are you doing now? What is that body part? Get it out of my hips/ribs/side right now!" lol

So quiet! How's everyone doing?
Anyone heard from pixie? I wonder if she had her babies?!

Have my 37 week appointment today. I can't believe there is only 3 more appointments scheduled after this one! Of course I'll go again if I go overdue, but it is starting to hit home how close I am!

Hey ladies! I just got back from my doctors appointment! We had another ultrasound today to check the amniotic fluid levels...it was generous, as they put it! I also had another NST which my doctor said looked good but I am contracting some. I go back Monday for yet another NST and will be checked for dialation, effacement, and all that good stuff! He also said that he plans to deliver at 39 weeks!!! I had a mini panic attack and didn't ask any questions! I guess I will Monday, it's just crazy to think that Lucas will be here in a little over a week, that is if he doesn't show up before then!

Redskin- Glad to hear your appt. went well! I wish I knew when my little one would get here, I'm not good about surprises haha :)

I spent a lot of yesterday having BH contractions, and a stitch on the right side of my belly twice, both times lasted a while and made it hard to walk and stand. Also Isaac has been pushing his feet up and pressing his head down hard on my cervix. He did it about 8 or 9 times yesterday o.o

Glad your appointment went well Redskins!

Well I'm dilated to "just about a 1." Honestly I don't find dilation information that useful :shrug:

I forgot to ask about the results of my gbs swab, and if my iron levels were looking better (had blood drawn last week). I'll ask next week but for now I'll assume everything is fine since they didn't tell me otherwise!

I'm so jealous red. I'm not good with surprises either.
I'm also a 1 and LO is so low. I know it doesn't mean anything but it helps me explain all the crotch pain.
I'd say you're good if they dint say anything never.

Well I woke up this morning feeling just "Wonderful" I am really beginning to realize how close I am to meeting my little boy. I woke up with pelvic soreness and menstrual like cramps, first time I have had the cramps that actually felt like my cycle was coming, plus the great back ache that you get with those cramps has been hanging out all morning. I'm half tempted just to sleep all day :/

I hope your right! I was kinda disappointed when I went to the doctor Tuesday and she said I wasn't dilated yet just effacing :/ I kinda hope he comes before they decide to do another cervix check, because she was defiantly not gentle when she did it D: I almost feel like if she was any more rough she would have scraped off membranes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->