Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Pixie - so great to hear your story!!! Keep us posted & congrats on the boys!!!

Afm- some good news for my insurance issue: director of HR got back to me today - apparently I had been given incorrect info - I have to work one day in June to continue receiving benefits :) very excited to hear this news bc I had been having nightmares about going into labor too early for my insurances liking! Phew!

Congrats Pixie, can't wait to see pictures!!!

Am 37 weeks today, went to doc and got checked, cervix is still closed and hard, but she said that doesn't necessarily indicate anything. It's getting so real now that people in here are starting to have their babies!!

Any updates from PB?

No updates! So bummed! Can't wait to finally see little Leo!

Bella, I'm glad they got that straightened out for you!

Curly, it really doesn't mean a thing! Every woman is different. Some stay dilated for weeks, while others don't dilate until they are in labor!

3 CM DILATED AND 50% EFFACED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SDFJLKSJFOEWIJFLSDKF EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK :D DH's mom thinks I will go any day now!

I've been loosing lots of mucus plug all morning! Today might be the day ladies! Should I go walking? :)

Yes you should! I hope I'm right behind you. Doc said I'm 2 CM dialted and 70% effaced. Baby is at -2 stage. Man I hope this all happens soon!

Any news from anyone?

AFM- I just got back from the doctor and I'm at a 1, 70% effaced and she's at -2... yay! I'm not due till the 24th, but my doc decieded if she's not here by the 20th, we're going to induce! AHHHH! So much more real now! YAY!

Jealous jdub. My doc won't induce til after the 15th. Feels like a million years away. :(

Ladies! My contractions are getting longer and closer together and I feel kinda nauseous and my back had been achy since I woke up from my nap. No water break, I am afraid to drive all the way to the hospital for a dry run though because my hospital is an hour away. I seem to feel this way after I take a nap then it fades away. :/

They say the test is taking a shower. If it gets worse, it's labor. If it gets better, it's false labor. Better to have a dry run to the hospital than a baby on the highway. Keep us posted!

My doc gave us the 511 rule. If they happen every 5 minutes for a minute long, every hour, then it's time to go to the doc. What are yours timing out as?

AFM, I've caught bronchitis and am miserable. I'm glad now that I"m not due till the 20th and hope he holds out until I'm better, it will make for a miserable time delivering. Although, maybe coughing would help get him out? :)

No I'm still here :/ Bouncing on the exercise ball. I only have contractions like those for a short while then they disappear. I'm having cervix pain/pressure every once in a while but nothing consistent. My body is giving me so many mixed messages.

Aw! I was hopeful for you. How long ago did you lose your plug? I've been losing mine today / tonight. I hate that it's not a more definitive sign of a time line of things to occur.

I lost it Wednesday morning. Or what I thought was my plug...I'm hoping I wasn't mistaken. I'm hoping maybe dh can tickle me into labor when he gets home, or maybe him just being back in general might help? I know that I would rather go into labor with him here than meet him at the hospital. So maybe thats what my body has been waiting for.

I'd like this munchkin to sit tight until at least next Wednesday, but I have to say I'm a bit jealous of you gals that have stuff going on! Makes me feel like I"ll be pregnant forever!

Natalie and Sass, I hope things progress for you all!

AFM I had the joyous pleasure of spending last night in the hospital. Around 12:45 yesterday evening I started having horrible contractions that were anywhere from 6-8 minutes apart and lasting well over a minute. Called the doctors office and they said for me to go on to the hospital. Got up there and was checked and was only 1.5 cm but they could see I was having contractions from the fetal monitor so they left me hooked up. Doctor came back around a few hours later and checked again...no change. He did feel the need to observe me over night. They checked again this morning and said that I still hadn't made any progress even though my contractions were 5 minutes apart. They won't induce until 39 weeks, which is tomorrow so they have set me up for induction at 6am Monday. They said that everything is favorable for me to possibly go before then! Hoping & praying that I do!

I feel the same as you never. There's stuff going on, but none of it actually means anything is going to happen. I think I'll be preggo til induction on the 15th. And trapped in my house in pain til then. I've been up since 4 am with bad dreams. I feel like I'm never going to sleep.
When does your oh get home Natalie?
I'm so jealous of you red! Do you get to go home between now and Monday or are you staying at the hospital til then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->