Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

I had horrible cervix pain all night and back aches. I'm not sure if I was contracting though because I was to concentrated on the pain D: DH had to rub my belly for a long time before the pain would stop.

I'm at home for now. I was told to rest, rest, and then rest some more because I would need it come Minday! So that's what I'm doing!

You're all getting so close, I can't wait for you all to meet your LO's.

We got discharged from the hospital a couple of hours ago. It's lovely to have the boys home!

So I don't know what's happening with me. I'm having what I've described to DH as intense hunger pains since yesterday morning, whether I've just eaten or not. I actually threw up at work yesterday morning then took myself home in tears (for unknown reason) and had that pain all day. I decided to just call my doc office and get their thoughts, but I forgot they closed at noon on Friday. Didn't feel it was urgent enough to page my doc. The pain is still here, in fulll force, but isn't what everyone describes as contractions o I don't know what to do!!! Thoughts?

So I called my doc and she said to go ahead and go to l&d and get checked. We just got back. I'm having contractions, but they aren't close enough together or strong enough yet. So that's that! The nurse did say my cervix looks very favorable and I could go anytime! So just waiting!

Spend 6 hours this whole morning in l&d. Contractions were horrendous! Arrived at a 2 and 5 mins apart. GOt to 2-3 mins apart and lasting three mins long, but my cervix never dialated past two, so they sent me home. The pain was horrible but they couldn't give me anything. I took two Tylenol PM's and a two hour nap. Now I'm awake, leeding but not contracting anymore. So disappointed!

That sucks sass! Sounded like that would have been it, boo!

Less than 8 hours before we have to be at the hospital!!! Hopefully everything will go good and we will have our little boy in arms tomorrow night!!!

Good luck red!!! Wow, everyone seems to be getting crazy contractions. I haven't felt one yet...

3 cm dilated and on the putocin! Hopefully things will continue to progress and so far not feeling much at all!

Good luck RedSkin!!! I envy the fact that you are meeting your LO today!!!

Good luck Red! I hope you've met your little one by now!

Natalie, have you not had any other signs of progression?

What about Sass? Any more contractions?

No just the same pains in cervix and backaches for days now. I have had an increase in discharge also but I haven't thought much about it :/ Been walking, bouncing, squatting and pelvic tilts though. Hopefully it does something.

Lucas Glenn entered the world at 2:58pm via c-section. He wasn't making any progress as far as dropping down because he was a whopping 9 lbs 12 oz and 22 inches!

Hey girls! Crazy trauma over the last two days. Went to the hospital yesterday morning after 7 hours of labor ing t home with hard and frequent contractions. Doc thought I would be a 5. Took a ninja route to avoid the marathon. Got in with contractions getting so much worse and faster still only to be told I was still a 2! I could have died. Doc offered to come in and break my water so DH and I said ok as thre was no way we could spend yet another day with contractions like that and getting no where.
Turns out it was a great thing because the water was full of meconium! Dylan needed to get out of there! So, anesthia came in about 3:30 and gave me the epidural and it wasn't bad at all. Doc started pitocin to get my contractions more normal, and an did they roll on HARD! She would check me every 2/3 hours and sometimes I would progress 1 cm or none at all. It was so sad. It took until 8:45 this morning of 27 hours non stop labor to get to and 8 and I just stalled out. And that's not counting the 10 hours on Saturday!
So, to back up a little, around 4 am they told me I had a slight fever. I thought it was nbd, but apparently I was super wrong. It meant I had an infection and need antibiotics and so would Dylan. Again I thought nbd, wrong again. She needed NICU at delivery and to leave to go there immediately after delivery.
They say her white blood cell count is raised from fighting an infection, so it's going to be 48 hours before we get her cultures back to find out what the infection is. And they want to eep her in the NICU for a week to observe her! It's so sad!
I'm sorry this story is so long and all over the place. I'm on way too many drugs right now.
In the end, the doc said D was way too big for me to deliver and it was good we got her out because they found the infection all around my uterine wall.
Dylan Jane was born May 6 at 10:04 am weighing in at a solid 8 lbs and 21 inches long. With crazy thick black hair to boot! Now to just to get her out of NICU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->