Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

I hope everything turns out well Sass. I envy you having your little one though your journey was a rough one. Can't wait to hear you are both home and well!

Sounds rough Sass but I'm glad it sounds like they are doing everything they can! It didn't turn out like you planned but I'm sure your little girl is beautiful. Congrats!

Thanks ladies! Congrats sass! How cool that our LOs were born the same day!

congrats Redskins and Sass!

Hang in there with the NICU situation, I know it can be really hard, just be sure to talk through your feeling with people, such as your spouse or a nurse because there is a unique rollercoaster of emotions when you can't be with your baby like "everyone else."

Wow, congrats to you both!! I'm just glad that everyone is fine, babies are healthy! You're all helping me to realize that I just have to be open and ready to accept any scenario when it happens!

Went to my 38 week appt yesterday, cervix still closed, haven't felt any BH as of yet still. So, we'll see!

Congrats to those of you who've had your babies! Doctor is going to start checking me for dilation next week.. kinda wierd, but I'm like excited for that! lol. I was having fairly frequent BHs before, but haven't noticed any in the past few days. Not sure why? .. Nevermind. Just had a couple now. lol.

I've been lucky on the stretch marks.. Got just a few faint ones underneath my breasts. But baby managed to pop a bunch of my veins when he was getting heads down. For some reason as he was turning he was pushing his head outwards instead of downwards so super tight across my stomach for about a week while he was transverse, then he finally went down and, thank god, now seems right in posistion!

Maybe just me but I seriously have no intentions on avoiding bikinis after this. In my mind it's like I don't pick on dudes for having scars that they got doing dumb stuff like falling off their bike or stapling their hand so why the hell should anybody pick on me cuz of marks I got doing important stuff like makin babies? I'm gonna wear whatever and still think I look hot and anybody who don't like it can go stuff it! lol.

Have you tried bio-oil? I think that stuff might actually help a little bit.

BTW, anyone developed stretch marks? I thought I was doing good until about a week ago and I noticed about 5 bright red ones on the underside of my belly, ugh! I've been rubbing shea butter and Burt's Bees mama butter on them, but who knows if it does anything. No more bikinis for me in the future, LOL.

Congrats sass & red!!! So excited for both of you! Post pics ASAP!!

As for me I've been cramps and contracting on and off all day & now have a pinkish discharge so I'm thinking I might go into labor soon!! We will see :) today is my due date :)

Well I had my appt. with the MW today. No change in dilation or effacement still 3cm and 50 effaced and LO is still Posterior.. :/ I bought some primrose oil though so I am going to give that a try.

Congrats sass & red!!! So excited for both of you! Post pics ASAP!!

As for me I've been cramps and contracting on and off all day & now have a pinkish discharge so I'm thinking I might go into labor soon!! We will see :) today is my due date :)

Oh exciting! Keep us updated :) And I agree. Post pics ASAP.

Exciting Bella! You'll be the first yellow bump on this thread to find out whether you've got a little boy or a little girl, right? Can't wait until it's my turn!

Natalie, what a bummer! You're more dilated than I am (well based on my last appointment 5 days ago, but I hadn't changed for 2 weeks at that point -- just about 1 cm). We've got the same due date but I have a feeling you'll meet your little man before I go into labor!

Yes I think so!! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!! Contractions are getting worse :( owwww

Well ladies - I did it :) labor went so fast that when I got to the hospital I was 9 cm and no time for an epidural! Madelyn Grace was born May 7th at 11:54 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and measuring 19 inches!!!

Baby is perfect but I had some complications and ended up in the OR due to hemo-something. Basically I had blood pooling under my stitches and they had to cut them out and redo them. Since I was put out for that I didn't get to see Madelyn much until this morning. Feeling better though!!

Hope everyone else is well!

Congrats Bella!

I think you will be next Natalie! Not me for sure, at this rate anyway! I've started having a few light cramps here and there since yesterday but honestly I think they are either BH or my bowels. I don't think they have anything to do with real labor of any sort!

I am going to start the EPO tonight, I called the clinic this morning to make sure it was okay and the nurse said that since I am already at a 3 that I should put two capsules in before I go to bed and it should really help out. I also read that it is best to use them when your already dilated a little so hopefully that will be the little push my cervix needs. :D So excited to see if it helps!

Congrats Bella! So excited for you. Natalie, I like your ticker ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->