Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Went for my 38 week visit yesterday and no change from last week, boo! Still a 1, 70% effaced. Planning induction for 5-21 at 4 AM if she doesn't come sooner. I hope she comes today, so ready to be done with this! ;)

I hear ya, at my 38 week I was 0 and 0 lol. Monday I go for my 39 week appt, so we'll see. I seriously am ready to be done, I can't even take a shower without needing a break afterward, lol. I'm already sleeping so poorly, I might as well have a cute baby to look at while I'm awake. :)

I'm still hanging in there ladies! My parents are now in town so not on BnB nearly as much! Was 1.5 cm dilated & 50% effaced at my appointment on Thursday.

And I thought I was big 3 weeks ago :dohh: I take it back now haha

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
Looking good Natalie! Your bump is definitely bigger than mine!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Sorry I haven't been on much - taking care of Madelyn has been a bit rough!! Just checking in. Hope everyone is well!

Here are some pics of the boys from when we were still in the hospital
Isaiah is on the left and Zechariah is on the right https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/pixieflute/100_1583_zpsf92f45cd.jpg https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/pixieflute/100_1590_zpsdd3c699c.jpg

Too adorable Pixie!

I'm still waiting ladies! I think I'm going to be pregnant forever :wacko:

Hang in there! The end of pregnancy may be unbearable at times, but you'll be holding your LO so soon!

I hate to say this may be it, for fear I will jinx myself but I have been having contractions consistently for almost 4 hours now and they are accompanied with pretty painfully back aches and menstrual like cramps that defiantly got stronger with in the last two hours. I'll give an update in the morning if it leads up to anything!

The twins are adorable, congrats!!!!

Good luck Natalie, keep us posted.

Padbrat, where are you, I want to know things are good with you and Leo!

Had my 39 week appointment, cervix is still at 0. :/ Haven't felt a contraction or had any braxton hicks, that I'm aware of anyways lol. So, we'll just see. I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore!!

Good luck Natalie!

Honestly, I do feel like I'll be pregnant forever in some ways, but I don't feel like I'll be bothered that much if I go overdue. Well minus that fact that it will mess up my parents plans and cause them to have to do more travel and spend more money later this summer. Not that they won't do it, or that I won't want to see them again, I just know the money could be used for other things. And 18+ hour road trips are never fun.

Curly, I'm sure you've heard it already, but you can go from 0 to baby very quickly! Don't be discouraged! Know that as long as baby is not distressed or anything then they are just getting as ready for the world as possible. I haven't really had anything either. A few crampy feelings over the past few days, that may or may not have been accompanied by some tightening... but then I might've just had to poop :rofl:

Well I woke up this morning and my water broke! So am at hospital, still haven't dilated. They're letting me walk around to see if I can before pitocin. But looks like tommy will be here soon! Contractions are like a bad period, and getting stronger...!

Curly- you went 0 to labor so quickly! I'm hopeful you're setting a trend here... i go to doc tomorrow to see if more progress, but would going into labor just be SO much better! :)

Isaac Chase was born on the 14th at 10:20 a.m 8 lbs 1 once 19 inchs long! Birth story coming later & pictures. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->