pregnant with #1

Michellelove

mom of 1
Reaction score
Hey everyone! well im a little scared and i seriously wanna cry...
on ive been on some pills to help me get pregnant... i stoped on june and on july i had no period missed it on the 16th anyway.. by the time it was the 23rd i had swore boobs so i went to the doctor and did a scan... (i went because i wanted a new fertility treatment) everything was fine i have really irregular periods every 3 or 6 months :-({|= lol so i'm not sure why i didnt buy the new pills... i guess i'm lucky.. so on the 5th i had morning sickness i thought i had a tummy infection on the 7th i went to another Doctor and he said you are pregnant... without doing any test he sent me home and said to do one and come back tomorrow so i did i got
first 7th :bfp: around 7:00 pm
second one 30 min later :bfp: 7:30 pm
third one on the 8th :bfp: 12:00 Pm
should i trust the test? HOW THE HELL DID I GET PREGNANT? and when? im scared that if i get a scan there wont be a baby inside....

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU i'm new here so i hope we can be friends!!!

Congrats on your bfp! i am also pregnant with my first and am still awaiting a midwife apointment and at the min it doesnt feel that real. I can't wait to get to 12 weeks so i can have a scan.

I was unsure if i could trust the tests and i only just stopped peeing on them last week lol. Im for sure a poas addict. starting to get sickness and my boobs are really sore so its reasuring a bit.

If you are usure of your dates of your lmp the will likely do a early scan to date the pregnancy :)

Happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

omg I KNOW im so happy and i wish you the best 9MONTHS!!!
i have my scan on the 31!! so im a bit scared....

Congratulations! You're going to have a baby!

I know how you feel, I conceived on my third round of the fertility drug Clomid. I took 3 tests that day...Then a week later I took another two because I just didn't believe it! x

I remember when I was preg with LO I thought the tests were lying I musta taken atleast 4 of them :haha: this time around I only took 1 LOL...

And yeah some woman don't feel pregnant until they feel movement, others its by an ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->