Pregnant with #2!

:hugs: Chantal it's still early. Hopefully you can get a scan at your doctor to set your mind at ease (or you'll get an annoying symptom soon :lol: :hugs:)

I feel pretty good here today, slept better last night even though I woke up 3-4 times to pee :roll: I also had a weird dream. I had some really strange pregnancy dreams with Hannah so was waiting to see if I'd get them this time too :rofl:

other than that no real symptoms. The pain and cramping seems to have eased off. (for now sometimes it comes and goes)

Going to walk up to the store with Hannah (a good long walk to tire her out ;)) in a bit

Congratulations Vickie!!!!!!

:happydance:

No symptoms here either. Happy 5 weeks to me :dance:

I have an ergo (or I did, I can't find it at the moment). I didn't like it at all when DS was small. He hated it and I hated it. Moby wrap was by far the best for him until he was 4 or 5 months old. Then we moved to the ergo a bit. Truthfully we didn't do alot of baby wearing. He wasn't a big fan.

Thanks Eve!

And thanks for the feedback on carriers :) I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of trial and error! A good friend offered to loan me one as well which is nice so I can try it out :D

I took Hannah to the store today, made her walk the whole way there and back :haha:, so an hour and a half of walking :thumbup: I'm hoping that tired her out good for nap :lol:

still feeling pretty good today, I got a bit :sick: before lunch but eating seems to correct that.

Happy 5 weeks snuggle! :yipee:

Definatley reccomend a Moby and Ergo, we have both and still use the Ergo with Alex :D

I need to go research all these names now :lol:

TBH wraps/carriers confuse the hell out of me :haha: There seem to be so many out there and so many different styles and types :wacko:

Moby is like my Snuggly, Vickie!

Even though its pink you are still welcome to it! Even just to try it out to see if its something you want to use, I practised with Claire's dolls trying to get the tying right the first few times. Could be a good indicator if you like that sort of wrap or want something more solid like a Didymos. :mrgreen:

that'd be great! Thanks again Tiff!

I am pretty sure I'm going to need lots of practice :haha:

I know I did! I'll help you with the BabyHawk. :hugs:

Does anyone know anything about the "Zero" products (mostly Pepsi Max :lol:)? I do limit my caffeine intake now (haven't had any since I got my positive) but are they okay occasionally or not??

I bought a Mei Tai and LOVE it! I also have a homemade moby, it's pink (packed away) and I loved it when she was smaller. I want an Ergo!

Does anyone know anything about the "Zero" products (mostly Pepsi Max :lol:)? I do limit my caffeine intake now (haven't had any since I got my positive) but are they okay occasionally or not??

I was told by a Coke distributor that the "Zero" was the exact same as the diet, just different labels.. :shrug: I don't drink it so I don't know is there a caffeine free version? Im a Mtn Dew drinker but didn't have any while pregnant, except once I was craving it, but I had one sip and :sick: so that was the end of that. :haha: They say one serving of caffeine a day is ok don't they? 1 can of soda or 1 cup of coffee?? I was a little crazy about avoiding the stuff because DH is sooooo wound I didn't want a spaz baby! :rofl: :rofl:

On another note,,,, TMI alert. I'm only cd 10 and am now getting tons of EWCM!! I have noooooo idea why it's starting sooo early.. :haha: but I guess it's :sex:
I would love to ov super early and get a :bfp:

My EWCM always started around cd10, but when I temped I didn't actually O until up to cd18 so make sure you keep going.

Zero has caffeine, it is just supposed to have a slightly different taste than diet. :shrug:

I am limiting caffeine to about 1 a day until 2nd tri, then I am back on regular consumption until the last few months I think. My DS was 10lbs 1 oz, so I am not worried about low birth weight :rofl:

Yea I don't drink diet or zero and everybody I talked to says they taste different but that delivery boy swears they're the same recipe maybe the different taste is all in people's heads. :haha: Or maybe the guy lied.

I was told caffeine can make ur baby fussy or high strung and dh is very high strung so I didn't need anymore help with passing it on. Even if it's a myth Im not chancing it. :rofl:

It's weird I never did get ewcm at cd 10 (that I noticed) I will def keep dtd I'm temping and using opk so til I get ov confirmed I will be doing it.

Tmi alert. Dh and I bd and while legs on wall I sneezed. :rofl: :rofl: epic fail. :dohh:

Yes, occasionally. They contain aspartame so I limit to about 1-2 per week... The caffeine is less of a concern than the aspartame TBH... I have 2-3 caffeinated beverages per day (usually coffee or teas).

Oh I loved my Mei Tai when Zoë was younger! And I also used just a plain sling and a ring sling. I didn't do well with wraps, found it to difficult to juggle baby and try to to it alone. Luckily that one was a loaner!

Well 5 weeks 2 days and still completely symptom free. I'm not worried anymore at this point, just relieved I don't feel as crappy as I did with Z :). Still looking forward to the NT at 10 weeks to see baby!!!!

Fingers crossed snow!!!! :dust:

Good luck snow!

Thanks everyone! :D Yeah I was worried about the aspartame Chantal. I had one Dr. Pepper a day throughout second and third tri with Hannah :rofl: But I no longer drink those much. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker so the only caffeine I would get would be through sodas but I also don't want empty calories (the WW kicking in there :rofl:) Good to know I can still enjoy one once in a while :thumbup:

Glad you are no longer worried Chantal! :yipee:

Buy the diet soda that is made with splenda. There's no aspartame. Dh is diabetic but he avoids the things with aspartame.

How r u feeling today Vickie? :flower:

Vickie is still have my stash of vanilla Coke Zero Tori gave me for my b-day and the cherry Coke Zero I bought the last time we went shopping in Buffalo :haha: talk about stretching them out, it's been 3 months since the former and 3.5 since the latter :rofl:

How are you ladies feeling today?

TBH I think it's good to limit any artificial sweeteners, there is really limited info on how they affect embryogenesis :hugs:

I can't stand diet sodas :sick: :blush: :rofl: Which is why I was so happy when I found Pepsi Max and actually liked it!

I could always cut them out all together I'm sure, I went cold turkey on no caffeine when I started WW, it'd just be nice to have one once in a while when I'm really dragging (the incessant waking up seems to have set in for me, I'm up a lot at night and generally awake at 6 for the day even though Hannah's been sleeping until 8! :dohh:) I guess I doze a bit between those times but definitely not a good deep sleep for long.

Little sleep isn't so much fun when you have a toddler around :haha:

Other than the lack of sleep I still feel pretty good here. All the pains seem to have disappeared and the only time I felt slightly sick yesterday was right before lunch, but was fine the rest of the day.

well I *am* sore from the EA2 yesterday but that's not pregnancy related at all :haha:

Chantal have you tried the Lindsey Brin pregnancy dvds yet or waiting until you get home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->