Pregnant with #2!

Hi mighty! Congrats! I'm also spooked, have no symptoms at all (had it really rough with my first) plus had some spotting this morning :cry:

HI Junebug! I saw about the spotting. I hope it's nothing. :( I just hate this part, the uncertainty! My paranoia is because my lines weren't getting any daker, and my temp dipped, so I have stopped temping and testing.

Do you know when your symptoms started?

My line didn't get as dark as control until about 14DPO... With my first, my symptoms started at 10DPO and when I tested for the first time at 11DPO, the test line was already darker than control. I had even before my period was due: extreme fatigue, acne, insomnia, constipation, sore boobs then at 5 weeks and 2 days, onset of severe nausea and vomiting which lasted all pregnancy and for which I needed mess. Now, nothing :shrug: I was accepting it and feeling OK about it all until the spotting this morning :cry:

:hugs: Chantal. Fingers crossed that it's nothing.

:hi: Mighty :hugs:

:hugs: to both of you. I can imagine the worry you are feeling. Trust in your beanie and I hope it all works out.

I caved and bought a Dr. Pepper today :coffee: Worst nights sleep last night! Hannah was up at 2:15 and didn't go back down until 3. She finally told us she was scared of something in her room so I took a random guess and asked if she wanted a night light in her room. We got a light in there and she finally settled (took one more time of getting up and settling her but compared to the 4 times we were up before than that's not that bad :lol:). Unfortunately I couldn't go back to sleep so was up until 5ish--I slept on and off from 5-8. I *may* have cried around 4:15 because I couldn't sleep and was worried about how the day would go with Hannah :blush: :rofl:

She's in a good mood though which helps!!

Anyone have recommendations for where to get a night light? Last night I just put a febreeze noticeable (it has a light on it) in her room but would rather not put something with a heavy scent in there......

I thought about seeing if opening her door would help but we have the two cats and I don't want them waking her up :wacko: We could lock them downstairs but that would be a temporary solution as once it gets colder it's way to cold for them to be down there

I put a baby gate up and leave Vanessa's door open. Keeps the dogs out and lets the "night light" from the kitchen shine down the hall.

They have night lights at Walmart, Target, Dollar stores, Home Depot, grocery stores usually have them..etc I don't know wat you have for stores up there.. :rofl: They have kid friendly ones too.. :flower: Hope you get some rest maybe your dh will let you sleep in this weekend? :shrug:

He would but we're going to the CNE tomorrow :rofl: Lots of walking so hope I sleep okay tonight!

We have Wal-mart so I'll have a look there next time we're in

Unfortunately cats can jump baby gates :rofl:

Our dogs could probably jump the gate tooo but they're too stupid.. :rofl: :rofl: Cats tho are a little more nosey they probably couldn't resist.. :haha:

We installed a dimmer switch in our son's room. I personally like it WAY better than the nightlight we had. No more worries about him getting curious and playing with it, and I can obviously change how light or dark it is. He is pretty scared of the dark at the moment, and on nights I decide to leave it darker in hopes of better sleep, usually backfires.

:hugs: sorry about the crappy sleep Vickie... Hope tonight is better!

No more bleeding today. Will be off until Sunday, hope the flight home goes well... Will check in soon!

Safe journey Junebug!

Thanks for your kind words ladies appreciated. I had tested early, so am putting it down to that. Am hoping June, that your lack of symptom are because your body is more adaptable since your first pregnancy, or that you are having a boy this time!

Hope you ladies find a nightlight solution, I can't help I'm afraid, Jack hasn't hit that phase yet!

:( Doctor called. My HCG levels are low so I had to go in for another blood test. I can't get into an emergency ultrasound so won't know anything until blood test results come in on Tuesday........

Oh no Vickie :-( Hoping it’ll all be fine and beanie is just a few days behind :hugs: I’ll be thinking of you hun, we can chat on Sunday when we wake up and commiserate OK? :hugs: Praying for you and beanie tonight...

Oh Vickie! I am so sorry. Hope like Junebug says, it's just that you're a little behind than what they thought. Did they say how low? Fingers firmly crossed for you. :hugs:

They tried to get me into an ultrasound but of course can't :grr:

It looks like it can be normal or it can be an ectopic or sign of MC though I've had no bleeding yet......

unfortunately it's a wait and see at this point (long weekend here, won't get my results back until Tuesday!)

oh my gosh the wait is gonna drive you crazy :hugs: Do you have any pain?

none at all. I had that bit of cramping in my lower abdomen last week but it's completely gone now.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->