Pregnant with #2!

I don't like artificial sweeteners at all :rofl: when I had preg diabetes the dr said I could have them I was like no thanks. The effects are unknown on me I'm certainly not sharing with the baby!!

Unfortunately dh has some art sweeteners every now and then because of diabetes but usually he will have a small portion of the "real" stuff :rofl:

I don't let dd eat the artificial stuff either I'm kinda "granola". :haha:

:rofl: at snowangles' sneezing episode :rofl:

I had a bad bout of diarrhea yesterday. Horrible. Went to the loo atleast 6 times. Worst stomach ache. All I could think was "Here we go". :rofl:

Not much to report today. Stomach is a bit off but no big deal.

DS was up tons last night. I don't know if I got more than a few hours sleep in a row. I am sooo tired. DH and I had a blow out as a result because he NEVER does night shift and was lazy this morning and would get up with DS even though DS was asking to use hte potty. End result was after DS had gone in his diaper, I let him run around free telling him to "Go see daddy and get a pamper on"....Daddy still lazy...result - DS poops in his pants. I then have to bath DS, clean up mess, while DH is still lazy. DH then wonders why I am ROYALLY pissed at him. I didn't get time to get ready this morning, no breakfast or anything before having to get DS ready for daycare and get to work. GOOD THING I don't have MS yet.

I'm still fuming about the whole thing. I think I will be telling DH we are switching roles. If he thinks he is such a hero and deserves a morning off, he can do night shifts, bedtime and deal with Finn all the rest of the time, while I do supper and breakfast (basically all DH does).

Ok I guess I am not completely symptomless, bitchy is definitely the case here. :rofl:

Don't worry snuggle I got a lazy dh too. :rofl: sucks lol. Hope ur day gets better. :flower:

:hugs: I'd have been pissed as well! Hopefully you can talk to him about it tonight.

Does you & your DH both work? (if that's to nosy tell me to mind my own business :lol:) Just wondering because if you do than I'd naturally expect him to half the duties with you. And if he's at home I'd expect him to do more!

Took Hannah to the playground and it started to thunder so we came home :dohh: She was pissed :haha: Going to play with her dollhouse I think until lunch. It's her new favorite toy :lol:

Yes we both have full time jobs. I'm on here more than i should be :oops:

I'm a Sahm and dh owns his own business, but has been home working on opening a new store. And frankly I can't wait til he goes back to work :rofl: :rofl: cause since he's at home I think he should do 50% and he disagrees! :haha:

Oh man snuggle I'd be pissed too! I hope DH will be willing to split night shifts with me when we're both working full time...

I agree, yucky to artificial sweeteners and definitely none for my toddler! I can only stand the Coke Zero because I can't taste the aspartame like I can in diet Coke...

Vickie, sorry the insomnia stuff is kicking in, must be super tough with a toddler :-(. Hope you get some rest tonight!

AFM, I think the first set of molars is coming in. Great timing, we're flying back to Canada on Saturday :wacko: Hopefully none of my fellow passengers will want to strangle my toddler by the time we land :-(

If you have an ipod, download some cartoons and get a pair of earphones that fit her head. It let us fly 20 hrs with our toddler. Thank you MICKEY MOUSE! He never watched tv until that trip and hasn't much since, but during travel we made the exception and everyone was happier for it, including him.

:rofl: Stan works at home all the time but it doesn't really bother me. But I also don't see him much. He's around in the mornings for breakfast and he comes up at a random time to eat lunch (but he usually eats it quickly and standing up--Hannah and I generally eat before him) and of course when he's off. It's nice that he doesn't have the commute (1.5-2 hours each way!)

:hugs: Chantal I hope Z does okay for the flights. With Hannah and her molars the symptoms seemed to come and go, she'd be fine for a while and miserable, fine for a while and miserable. Hopefully the flight home will be one of those fine for a while times. I remember how hard it was with Hannah--I really feel for you!

I don't like most diet drinks because of the taste of the aspartame but since I can't taste it in the Pepsi max I really like them :lol: Probably to much, will do me good to cut back anyways! :thumbup:

And I agree I won't let Hannah have any of those either, I'm very against giving her soda! I'm sure it will happen one day (not sure I can prevent it :rofl:) but that day will be as far away as I can possibly make it!

Thanks Chantal! The good? news is that I have one bad night and one good night because I'm generally exhausted the second night :haha: Still waking up earlier than usual no matter what though but at least my sleep is more restful the second night (which is tonight :lol:)

I wanted to mention this to you guys it's an idea I read somewhere and plan to do it. I don't know if you guys have a Build-A-Bear where you guys are at or if you know what they are, but they have these recordable things you can put inside of a stuffed animal that you make. So when I get pregnant with #2 I plan on buying one of the recordable things and bringing it to the first ultrasound or whatever to record the baby's heartbeat on to it, and then make the baby it's first stuffed animal.. I thought that was a really cool idea. And you'd always have it.. :flower:

aww cute idea!

My DS's favourite teddy is a cat that we got him to pick out there one day. We didn't bother with the accessories or anything since it is expensive but he loves it. It doesn't wash well though, so looks pretty tatty after only a few months.

that's a really cool idea!

We keep talking about taking Hannah to Build A Bear but haven't gotten around to it yet :lol:

hope everyone is having a good evening! We made homemade pretzels :munch: & Hannah and Stan are munching down on them right now :rofl: I'll have one later ;)

I think I pulled a muscle on my left leg while exercising earlier so may not be able to workout tomorrow :dohh:

Well now u can have Hannah make one for er baby brother or sister ;) & prob should let her make one for herself too.. :haha:

We were looking for a "big girl" bed for DD, and she saw one and said I can sleep on this side and my baby sister can sleep on that side, and then we can have another baby sister and she can sleep on that one. (it had a mattress that pulls out under the bed) She's sooo cute, but I don't know if I want that much drama.. :rofl: I think maybe a boy would be good. :haha:

:rofl: Three girls! :rofl:

that's so cute that she said that though! <3

would have to make one for Hannah if we did one for the baby or she'd throw a fit :haha:

She comes up with the craziest things,, a few weeks ago I was getting dressed and she was eating at the table and I could hear her talking so I went to see what she was talking about and she was asking God to give mommy two babies!!! LOL. I don't know where she gets this stuff.. lol.. I asked her why 2 and she said me & you want a girl and daddy wants a boy, so a girl for us and a boy baby for daddy.. She's too smart for her own good I think sometimes.. :haha:

:rofl: Better than Hannah who tells me she doesn't want me to have a baby :haha:

just keep her involved and hopefully she comes around.. bring her to ur ultrasounds and stuff? :shrug:

Morning ladies!
Yes the TV shows and DVDs work great! But her attention span is a bit shortened Thoth. I'll give her advil before take-off, and then Benadryl if we're desperate :rofl: all she wants to do is walk everywhere now (with someone holding her up since she can't do it independently yet) and she has a tantrum if you stop :wacko:

Love the idea of recording the heart sounds! Our Back to Sleep Bear has a recordable option, recorded myself singing a French lullaby for when Z walks up at night). Might buy the bear now for baby #2!

Snow your DD sounds adorable! I tried explaining to Z last night that there is a baby in my tummy and she kept looking at my belly doubtfully :rofl: I'll just keep doing that and hopefully she'll get it with time :thumbup:

AFM, there'd was a tiny red blood streak on TP this morning, so my anxiety has just gone up :cry: no cramps or anything else so it may be nothing...

:hi:

Sorry I have'nt popped in here yet, I am just petrified that if I do things that confirm I am pregnant (get tickers, grace the 1st tri section) It'll be taken away! But there is no point worrying about something that might not happen so here I am!!

Hope you ladies are all well. I like the BAB idea. Sounds very cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->