Pregnant With Baby #2.. 3 Months Later!!

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies:flower:
I was here a few months back when I was pregnant with my first baby. She's a girl and we named her Jordyn Myrtle Marie Lovei.. She is 3 months and 6 days old. She was 6lbs and 7oz and 19 inches long.

I was feeling pretty tired the past 2 weeks, and my fiance suggested I should take a pregnancy test.. So I did and it was SO positive.. I mean I didn't even have to wait it just appeared dark as can be..
I almost passed out! :haha:
I showed Tim (my fiance) and we were both kind of freaked out, but pretty excited. We knew we wanted 2, but we didn't know they would be THIS close haha..

So were hoping for a baby boy this time, but no matter what the baby is we will be happy as can be :)

Just wanted to introduce myself, my names Kayla and my fiance's name is Tim. Our daughter is Jordyn and we have a 8 year old Staffordshire terrier named angel.. So that's our little family :cloud9:
I'm 19 almost 20, and Tim is 28.. I hope all your pregnancies are going well :happydance:

Does anyone have anyone have any advice on how to stay awake?! I mean I always am awake because I have another baby to take care of but I'm always SOOO tired by the afternoon..
Thanks ladies<3

Congratulations Kayla!
On staying awake... I personally would drink one cup of coffee in the morning. It definately helps and is definately allowed. Find a creamer you like, and drink up.

Congratulations! I'm sure it'll be stressful, but so worth it at the same time, to have 2 so close together!

Congratulations! I fell pregnant with my second when my first was around 5 months old. Be sure to nap whenever your little one does. :haha:

Oh wow congratulations! Welcome back :D

Congratulations! That will be such a lovely close age gap, I'm jealous. Happy and healthy nine months :flower: xx

Awe Congrats on number2! I remember you. That's wonderful they will be soo close in age!

Congratulations! I have three children fairly close in age, although not as close as yours will be!! If your daughter still takes naps, then try and take a nap as well, just make sure you can hear her when she wakes. Make the most of her being a baby and still sleeping during the day than a toddler running around everywhere making a mess, and up to mischief haha!

Congratulations :)
I have a 8 month old and am 9 weeks pregnant.
Am 20 next month.

Thanks ladies!
Lor - So true! I usually try to take naps when she does, but she hardly sleeps during the day!! She literally takes a few 10-15 minute cat naps but sleeps pretty well through the night.. it's tiring, but so worth it :)
Skye - were pretty close (even though my daughter is 3 months), I'm not sure how far along I am because I never got a period after I had her, I am 20 in two months!
It'd be crazy I was as far along as you are. Have to wait till october 7th to get my first ultrasound! Feels so long :( lol

Just jumping in from one of the other areas.
One of my old school mates had a baby girl then found out she was preg again wen her baby was 3months old and she has a 7year old boy. Oh and the new pregnancy turned out to be twins!! So she had 3girls under 1!!!!! She managed so well so im sure u will to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->