Pregnant with fourth baby...

Aneesa_09

Reaction score
Hi all.

I tested last night and got a positive.

I have got three children ATM 5yo 3yo and a 11mo.

I don't normally share the news untill after 12 weeks so I need to share my total surprise with you ladies.

I currently am in shock, I'm half way through my MA Social Work course and start my final placement in October and I do not know how being pregnant is going to affect everything.

I am so scared.

Any experiance with 4?

It doesn't help that I get comments from the in laws about they think the children are being left out and need more attention, they have no children and are from a family of 7 so I think they are projecting their childhood experiences to me.

However it still has made me question if I will be able to do this well.

:-/

Thanks for listening to my worries. I just wanted to share.

Hi! Congratulations.
I'm having my 4th as well, bub was definitely not planned, we were done. Waiting for hubby to get the snip lol
I won't be telling anyone until im showing as i just don't want the comments. I have 3 boys 6, 5 and 1. I don't want to hear the comments on if its a boy or girl, that ill have my hands full etc.
I don't live near any family or friends other then fil and step mil.
You will be able to do it, don't question yourself :)

This will be my 4th baby as well. Definitely planned though. I have wanted 4 children since before I got married I'm so excited!!

I have a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

I'm not looking forward to the comments when I do tell people because somehow without even trying all 4 kids will have April birthdays.

DD and DS2's birthday is the 9th.
DS1's is the 3rd
The new baby is due the 15th and my birthday is the 15th...

I couldn't have made April busier if I tried, lol!!!

Isn't it absolutely rediculous that people think it is ok to comment on things that are nothing to do with them. Can you imagine going up to a woman that had no children and telling her that you can't understand why she doesnt yet have children and that she should start trying or hurry up - no way, that is unheard of, but it is ok to comment on people that have more children.

I only have the one myself and take my hat off to you ladies as I'm sure we will all agree it's a tough job, but what shape your family takes is your business and no one elses. Ignore what others say, they don't matter and congrats!!!

Thanks ladies,

I have wanted four but was thinking to wait till ds3 was 2 to try but I have been blessed a little earlier it seems.

I suppose I have a few months to plan my come backs and prepare for the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->