Pregnant women who know nothing about pregnancy :|

To be honest when I first started trying to conceive I was surprised at how little I knew about my own fertility - but I did read up on it, internet, bought books etc.

Same since I became pregnant, a lot of the time it really freaks me out how little I know and how unprepared I feel about having a baby and bringing it home. But I've bought loads of books (so has my DH, bless him!) and I'm reading them everyday :rofl: I'm devouring information like nobody's business. I don't know much now but I will by the time this little bump gets here!

Good thing we have bnb - if theres something you don't know, you can guarantee one of the ladies on here will! :)

On a related note: women who have had or are having babies really ought to be able to say vagina. They certainly should be able to type it on an anonymous internet forum!

Vag....vag....vag....front bum:rofl::blush:

i say lady parts lol just because i dont like the word vagina sounds so crude :rofl:

ALOT of people don't know much about pregnancy. They only know what they're told. I wasn't offered antenatel classes and if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have known a thing.

i say lady parts lol just because i dont like the word vagina sounds so crude :rofl:

I don't get that. It's just a clinical term, no different from cervix or uterus. It baffles me slightly how anyone who is shy/ashamed/afraid to use clinical terms (when appropriate) for their anatomy managed to develop an intimate and mature enough relationship with someone to decide to have children together. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I use any of those words in foreplay or anything! But on this forum, where it might be appropriate to use the correct words people shouldn't be afraid to.

I agree, shifter.

And speaking of ante-natal classes, I finally got a letter about them, saying that the classes available start from.................. Jan 17/18 2009. WHen am I due? Jan 17!

Trying to get ahold of someone to find out the dates, but haven't yet........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->