Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minime2009

Reaction score
As some of you may remember, I posted a few times last month as I had several Superdrug :bfp: and then some :bfn: mixed in. Docs did two tests and both were :bfn: so I was told by one doc I have miscarried, even though no bleeding and the other doc said faulty tests!! No period since 1st April.

Well I continued about my business and still hadn't got my period. Am off work this week so booked a docs appointment (with a diff doc) to say I had missed my third period.

Well, got up this morning and thought I'll do another test just in case she asked when I last tested and it was positive!! Not superdrug and two different brands!!!

Got myself ina bit of a state at docs because I have been drinking since I was told not pregnant. I could be 13 weeks gone. There is also a chance I may have ovulated and it could be more recent but she thought strange as no period.

Am going for an emergency scan this afternoon so will keep you posted. Do I need to drink water?

Have attached my positive tests from today :happydance:

OMG am so shocked and scared and excited ahhh

Attachments

• preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 128
hi love, thats great news, i wouldnt worry about the alcohol thing, i was 13 weeks gone when i found out and had been drinking, everything was fine. Im sure u will find out everything u need to know today, aww im soooo excited for you, keep us posted please xxx

hi love, thats great news, i wouldnt worry about the alcohol thing, i was 13 weeks gone when i found out and had been drinking, everything was fine. Im sure u will find out everything u need to know today, aww im soooo excited for you, keep us posted please xxx

Thanks hun :hug: Ill post again when I get back.

I kinda feel now like I have missed out a bit on the enjoyment of early pregnancy if I am 13 weeks gone - shame really BUT at least things are happening :happydance:

That's good to know about the alcohol, I got myself in a right state at the docs about it. Poor woman, but she was really sweet and I just cried for 30 mins solid lol

Wow! How exciting!

Congratulations - can't wait to hear results from scan!

Wow congratulations hunny!!! deffo let us know and update thread when u get back :D :D really hope u are 13 weeks then u got none of the worry hehehe :D xxxx

Wow! How exciting!

Congratulations - can't wait to hear results from scan!

Thanks!! I feel sick lol. OMG imagine if 13 weeks!! Can go tell my mum and dad they'll be so shocked as they don't know we're trying and we only decided we wanted to have a child in the past year so as far as they are concerned it's never going to happen lol

and breathe..... lol

Wow congratulations hunny!!! deffo let us know and update thread when u get back :D :D really hope u are 13 weeks then u got none of the worry hehehe :D xxxx

Thanks hun. Im half and half. On one hand I think if early on, then I dont need to worry that I was drinking etc. But means I have the whole early stage worry and trying not to tell people lol!!!

Im actually really worried that those 2 tests are wrong or something and they tell me there is nothing there. I know that sounds ridiculous but have had such a stressful few month with being told I wasn't I just don't know what to expect!

Yeah i remember! That is ace news, yeah i wouldn't worry about the drinking. Just shows that the tests aren't always reliable, or the doctors also!

Congrats!!

Yeah i remember! That is ace news, yeah i wouldn't worry about the drinking. Just shows that the tests aren't always reliable, or the doctors also!

Congrats!!

Oh thanks hun!! One hour to go before I can go for the scan - counting the mins lol :hugs:

That is so exciting

Congratulations and big :hugs: to you....

Look forward to seeing the scan picture

D xx

Wow congrats hunny. What time is your scan?? Cant wait to hear the results! Im so excited you would swear it was me going for the scan!:rofl:

Congrats. I'm excited and I don't even know you!!!!! Let us know how the scan went.

:hug:

Congratulations on your BFP and good luck with the scan! I am sure everything will be fine.

xxx

hope all went well iwth the scan love, let us know asap lol, im sooooo excited for u. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->