im stuck in limbo and going insane

im on:

cd 35
13 dpo
2 day after expected AF

and BFNs all round

symptoms and lack of:

I cramped on 10 DPO which NEVER happens
my boobs are NOT swollen (they always are before AF)
high hard cervix with lots of white watery discharge

this is all unusual but still BFN

if I implanted on DPO 10 it could just be early for tests to pick up hopefully although there should be at least 10mIU/l by now and my tests are suppose to test from 10mIU but im going insane waiting, I cant concentration on revising for my end of year exams

also stressing for me (although im aware this probably isnt common for most people) is my exams/work include dangerous chemicals and bacteria/viruses including E-coli (this is an everyday exposure to us and not normally a huge thing but I have a weakness towards it, I have been infected 3 times in the last year and hospitalized with a resistant strain that poisoned my blood) and our test is possibly 'HIV detection in unknown blood samples' (in our practice run 3 weeks ago I managed to spray myself with human blood when a test tube exploded, luckily that was pre-screened negative blood) so I need to know ASAP to tell the health and safety adviser which adds to the stress of not knowing :growlmad:

sorry guess I just want to rant or talk to others in a similar boat

All I could say is keep testing every day and if your still unsure just tell health and safety there is a chance ur eggo is preggo and you gotta take precautions sorry I couldn be much help have been stuck in limbo myself and know how frustrating it is :/ hope you find out soon x

Also as hard as it is try to reduce ur stress as it can play havoc with af x

thanks guys, its nice to not feel alone

tested twice more today with IC and FRER still BFNs

Hey hun do you chart? Is there a chance you could have ovulated later than you think? Usually your luteal phase is fairly consistent and unless you started new supplements or are pregnant your LP shouldn't vary too much. With me a late AF was usually because of a late O outside of my bfp's of course...fingers crossed for you!

I dont temp chart but according to OPKs, cervix and mucus tracking I O'd on the 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->