Preloved crunchy itti?

Hayley90

Complete
Reaction score
Hi girls,

im not having a good week with my poor ittis :(
I had an AIO go crunchy a couple of days ago that i bought from C&C which is fine, ive emailed them, just waiting for a reply.

BUT i now have an SIO that i bought preloved thats has gone crunchy. Its been used a LOT, i wasnt pleased with it when it got here as it had been described as EEEUC but its far from it :nope: what do i do? Can i send it back, even though i didnt purchase it directly? I dont want to lose out on the money i paid for it, but im not sure what to do?!

And now i think i can hear the midnight itti doing the same... its not quite as soft as it was before, it is *slightly* crinkly sounding... not sure though so dont want to send that one back yet. :dohh:

help!! :flower: x

Mine were like this so I put them back in for another rinse and most of them then seemed fine ... could it be a build up of powder? x

no, they are definately crunchy :(
im going to do a strip wash on the "maybe" ones, as i think it could be that, but the SIO and the blue itti are definately dying!!

i remember seeing a post about this before, but i cant find it and i cant remember what the answer was :wacko:

I remember it too I think there was a batch of them that went crunchy fast but thats all I remember. I hate it when you buy nappies in EUC and they really arent :growlmad: xxx

I want to know this to as I bought on pre loved which said euc and is crunchy x x

I have a few that were crunchy and seemed to smell too. They were pre-loved from cnt.

I started using napisan with my wash and doing an extra rinse and they're fine - it's been two months!

Uf you got them from cnt i think some people get a replacement and sell the crunchy one :growlmad:

Sounds stupid but where do you put the napisan :blush: xxx

I put a desert spoon amount in the prewash drawer and in the main wash with bold or fairy :flower:

I posted on itti wall on fb you have to e mail them a picture and proof of buying and they will swap if it was bought in the last 12 months x

Ok, well ive spoken to the lovely people at C&C :) They are taking back the ones i bought from them, anything else will have to go back to itti. The preloved SIO will just have to go in the bin, as i dont have proof of purchase. At least im only losing a little bit of money, and i can always buy more.... obviously ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->