Preparing Your Body

NS, I have never been to the UK, but if by crisps, you mean potato chips, I would be very happy, lol.

I can't really keep them in my house bc I will eat an entire bag in one sitting.

I do love a packet of crisps myself, that and biscuits and cheese mmmmm:thumbup:

We have some interesting flavours here, like steak, sausage and onion, turkey and stuffing, ham and mustard, haggis, bacon, worcester sauce, tomato ketchup - many many flavours
Mmm Worcester sauce flavour - man I miss those! Particularly Worcester sauce French Fries.... Oh and pickled onion Monster Munch! my fave... Anything really vinegary basically. Yum yum yum.

My OH loves worcester sauce or tomato sauce. I lived overseas for years and used to crave barbecue beef Hula Hoops
I haven't lived in the UK for 15 years - I still miss them... every now and again I get my mother to send me some :thumbup:

(that and Percy Pigs... proper Cadburys Dairy Milk... Boots' salt and vinegar crispy discs... Thorntons vienese bar... cherry drops... fruitellas... hob nobs... minstrels....... ahhhhhhhh SO HUNGRY!!!)

I'm hearing you, Britain has such great crisps and chocolate....

Tonight I "prepared" my body by going to the gym and then eating a white chocolate Mini Magnum.

Omg I love the new galaxy counters ,this thread is making me hungry,lol,xxx

Nooooooo! We need to stop talking about chocolate.

I opened a melon this morning and it was really nice, very sweet, but OH is refusing to eat any so now I have to eat it all myself, it's a Galia and it's one massive MOFO

Dh just made me a lovely fruit salad ,I did have some Cornish ice cream with it ,yummy ,:hugs::hugs:

Nice one, I really enjoy my fresh fruit.

I've been eating a banana on toast at breakfast every morning and it keeps me quite full until mid morning when I have a yoghurt and/or fruit snack. Part of the key for me in not snacking on crap stuff is to make sure I never get too hungry!

Nice one, I really enjoy my fresh fruit.

I've been eating a banana on toast at breakfast every morning and it keeps me quite full until mid morning when I have a yoghurt and/or fruit snack. Part of the key for me in not snacking on crap stuff is to make sure I never get too hungry!

Me too wen I get hungry I snack on bad stuff ,so try to eat three meals and fruit and yogs I between,xx

Me too wen I get hungry I snack on bad stuff ,so try to eat three meals and fruit and yogs I between,xx

That sounds like what I've been doing for the past 2 years, and I feel pretty healthy on it I have to say :thumbup:

Last night I made beef chow mein for tea, it was lush - that's one of my secret strategies to increase the veg my OH eats by cutting it up finely:winkwink:

That sounds like what I've been doing for the past 2 years, and I feel pretty healthy on it I have to say :thumbup:

Last night I made beef chow mein for tea, it was lush - that's one of my secret strategies to increase the veg my OH eats by cutting it up finely:winkwink:

Good idea,it Sounds lovely,maybe u shud post it on the Recipe thread ,I wud love to try it out,dh loves Chinese food ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good idea,it Sounds lovely,maybe u shud post it on the Recipe thread ,I wud love to try it out,dh loves Chinese food ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK I will do that, haven't looked at that thread yet.:thumbup:

Girls, I haven't eaten a piece of fruit in years, lol. I don't like the stuff at all.

Mmmmmmmmm.... are they like minstrels? They look like it...

https://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/galaxy-counters-2.jpg

Oooh I love Counters, they are like the insides of Minstrels googly, they are basically Galaxy giant buttons.

Dmom, I was forced to eat fruit as a child (I was the hardest done by kid in Scotland ha ha, no one ever wanted to swap packed lunches with me! They all had crisps and Kit Kats and I had an apple and a mandarin) so went through a stage in my twenties where I hardly ate it at all, but now I've reverted more to the healthier habits I was raised with.
My OH point blank refuses to eat it, but sometimes I cut it up and force him to eat a bit.

NS, I am going to ask the pharmacist today if I made a mistake going for soy right after a medicated cycle; maybe I should have given myself a month to get everything out of my system.

Sounds like a plan Dmom, as the Tamoxifen obviously hung around looong after you stopped taking it, and could well be interacting with soy - is today the last soy day or are you supposed to keep going until CD7 - I wasn't sure?

BTW when I try and attack the pic to my siggy it keeps asking for a URL - grrrrr!
I wanted the converse feet, in fact I took a picture of my legs up the wall on my phone the other night to show you - I have fab glittery blue nail polish on at the moment in a shade called "Pool Party"

I want to see that pic! Have 'tiny pic' from your phone to upload?

I should have today and tomorrow on the effing soy.

I want to see that pic! Have 'tiny pic' from your phone to upload?

I should have toady and tomorrow on the effing soy.

Yikes, it sounds like you are getting a major "scouring out" as my grandma would have said.....make sure you get plenty of fluids (coke pepsi etc)

It's a new phone so I will have a crack at uploading and if unsuccessful will take one with my camera LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->