PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Nice! I know, I am the same way....I am fine until I O, then I become a complete psycho. Hopefully this nice and relaxed approach will pay off for us. If not, we devise another plan! hahahahaha

When you guys figure out the other plan let me know lol:winkwink:

hahaha....I know right?! I am really trying to take it easy this month. Going to yoga tonight and have vowed to NOT GOOGLE things on the internet.

hahaha....I know right?! I am really trying to take it easy this month. Going to yoga tonight and have vowed to NOT GOOGLE things on the internet.

You are a stronger woman than I! Having all that information out there is a blessing and a curse!

Hi girls !! How r y'all? Sorry I haven't been on in a while real busy plus I been sick :(
But the good news is that I'm 2dpo today.. Clear thermal shift yesterday morning had cramps day before O and today as well.. Had 3 days of + opks plus of course used preseed I inserted it the last 3 times.... Here is my chart if y'all wanna see it!!
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/071d215b.jpg

annie00 I should be following you shortly. I can feel O coming and CM very fertile. My temp went down this morning so im expecting a jump tomorrow. :) Preseed please give us our BFP!! :) Second month using preseed. Hope it helps

You are a stronger woman than I! Having all that information out there is a blessing and a curse!

HA! Google is either my BFF or my sworn enemy.....I think my breaking point was actually thinking I actually knew more than my RE :dohh: then I realized his Harvard degree probably outweighs internet search engines :amartass::haha:

For me, Google=:wacko: LOL!! I am following the "ignorance is bliss" philosophy this cycle :winkwink:

midnightfalls and annieoo I'm right behind you too! Still negatives on the OPK's but I've been having EWCM for the last few days. The EPO is working this cycle! I should ovulate Sunday or Monday :thumbup:
DH and I have been :sex: every other day and I used a little pre-seed last night.
F'xed we catch the egg and get our February :bfp:'s!!

:dust:

Hey everyone, i hope you dont mind me joining the thread.

I am going to buy preseed tomorrow and use it this cycle (ovulation days 16th/17th feb)

could you please tell me if I use it a couple of days before and the day before ovulation if its the best time to use this?

been ttc#1 for 18months now i hope this is my time! x x

Hi Kristen,

Welcome! I would use it every time you BD. Definitely the day before ovulation, the day of ovualtion and 2 days afterwards. Then skip a day and then BD one more time! Best of luck and hope you get that BFP!

Welcome Kristen! I think you and your DH are really going to love preseed. I use it just about every time we BD. Wishing you lots of babydust your way!

1Babydreamer, I love your "ignorance is bliss" philosophy!

To update, I just started with the EWCM on Friday..O date should be within the next few days. This is cycle #6...so im quite anxious to see that BFP. Good luck to all my preseed ladies!

Welcome Kristen! I think you and your DH are really going to love preseed. I use it just about every time we BD. Wishing you lots of babydust your way!

1Babydreamer, I love your "ignorance is bliss" philosophy!

To update, I just started with the EWCM on Friday..O date should be within the next few days. This is cycle #6...so im quite anxious to see that BFP. Good luck to all my preseed ladies!

We should be ovulating right around the same time! Looks like we will be TWW buddies ;). I found myself swimming in egg whites today so the I think I will ovulate tomorrow or the next day. My OPK was almost positive today so I'm getting close! I have to say a huge thank you to the EPO because I usually only have one day of true EWCM and this cycle I've already had 3 days!

Gonna go jump DH now with some pre seed!

:dust::dust:

Hi girls :hi:

I'm from the UK so bought conceive plus instead of preseed. Just wanted to let you all know that we got our BFP the first month that we used it! I was starting to get really disheartened when AF was turning up so thought we'd give it a go. I'm so glad we did now. I used a syringe to squirt 2.5ml inside me and we also used it on DH too. We used it with every BD in the cycle - not just at our fertile time. I was so shocked when I saw my BFP!

I now recommend conceive plus/preseed to anyone!

Good luck to you all. Hope you get your BFPs

X

I'm from the UK so bought conceive plus instead of preseed. Just wanted to let you all know that we got our BFP the first month that we used it! I was starting to get really disheartened when AF was turning up so thought we'd give it a go. I'm so glad we did now. I used a syringe to squirt 2.5ml inside me and we also used it on DH too. We used it with every BD in the cycle - not just at our fertile time. I was so shocked when I saw my BFP!

X

Congratulations!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Soooo happy for you! How long were you ttc for?

The conceive plus doesn't come with a syringe. Where did you get the syringe from?

Thanks and congrats again xxx

We were TTC for 5 months. The syringe was in a first aid box that we've had for a while. My aunt is a nurse and made it up for us when we moved in together. I think you can buy them online

X

Thank you :)

Ive heard nothing but great stories, it arrives tomorrow, and although im in the UK they still sell it here (i bought it on amazon) im so nervous but anxious to try it next week, it comes with applicators, i really feel like its going to work!

although i read whilst searching on google that you can not have more that one application of it as you cant store it, but this isnt true as it says it comes with 9 applicators.
fingers crossed!!! good luck to you all! x

i hope i can be another to be a preseed BFP!

Thank you :)

Ive heard nothing but great stories, it arrives tomorrow, and although im in the UK they still sell it here (i bought it on amazon) im so nervous but anxious to try it next week, it comes with applicators, i really feel like its going to work!

although i read whilst searching on google that you can not have more that one application of it as you cant store it, but this isnt true as it says it comes with 9 applicators.
fingers crossed!!! good luck to you all! x

i hope i can be another to be a preseed BFP!

baby :dust: to you!...

i use preseed, but so far nothing :(... I am hoping this cycle is it, I'll be on my 2tww starting tomorrow!..the wait is going to kill me.

i love preseed... it doesn't burn for me, the other lub would burn for me, but preseed doesnt and mine came with 9 applicators :)!...

GOOD LUCK!

X

CONGRATS BBHope!! Great news! Xx

I'm currently on my first cycle of conceive plus after running out of preseed.
I sterilised the preseed applicator and have been using my conceive plus with that. Now 8dpo and just had a huge implantation dip which I've never had in the 8 months of trying so praying this is it for us too!

Happy & healthy 9 months to you xx

Hi ladies!

Can I join you? I'm cd9 at the moment, hopefully ovulating on 10th feb. Ordered preseed :) given up smoking today too!

Good luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->