PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

good. my back is killing me and I have been very tired and have been getting dizzy spells, which is weird for me. We shall see! I am 12DPO today and yesterday got a BFN, but I had really bad cramps at 10DPO and then they went away so I am PRAYING that it was implantation. We shall see....I will test again Thursday if, and I am very cautious here, IF AF doesnt come and ruin my freaking month....again! ha!

When will you test? All those signs sounds promising. FX'd!

good. my back is killing me and I have been very tired and have been getting dizzy spells, which is weird for me. We shall see! I am 12DPO today and yesterday got a BFN, but I had really bad cramps at 10DPO and then they went away so I am PRAYING that it was implantation. We shall see....I will test again Thursday if, and I am very cautious here, IF AF doesnt come and ruin my freaking month....again! ha!

when is af due? af is due Saturday and I was going to try to wait ill Monday (2 days late), but i doubt I will make it.

when is af due? af is due Saturday and I was going to try to wait ill Monday (2 days late), but i doubt I will make it.

AF is due tomorrow for me. I am not retesting until Thursday if she doesnt show up. My temps are still elevated....so lets pray it stays that way!

DONT test until AF is due or late. ALL of my friends who have gotten BFPS, I mean, every single one, has tested on CD27 or 28 with a BFN and didnt get a BFP until they were 3days to a week late. Try and hold out if you can :flower:

AF is due tomorrow for me. I am not retesting until Thursday if she doesnt show up. My temps are still elevated....so lets pray it stays that way!

DONT test until AF is due or late. ALL of my friends who have gotten BFPS, I mean, every single one, has tested on CD27 or 28 with a BFN and didnt get a BFP until they were 3days to a week late. Try and hold out if you can :flower:

Even though early BFP's on here tempt me, I am going to wait till at least Saturday when AF is due. Keep me updated on what happens with you!!

I bought pressed a couple of months ago and only started using it this month. I used opk's with it as well. Fingers crossed it did the trick. This is mth number 7 for us. 3dpo as of today. GL ladies

ladies quick question....if you do conceive what should your cm be like?

Haj, it changes for everyone....some people are dry, some are wet, it completely depends.

Haj, it changes for everyone....some people are dry, some are wet, it completely depends.

Well I'm asking because I just checked my cm and there was a lot more then the other day. the other day it was white and watery and today it was white and thick. i didnt know if that was a good or bad sign if any at all.

i also noticed my cervix wasnt high (not low either) but it was softer

Got it....I dont usually count my CP because it can change various times throughout the day. I know what you mean, my CM is forever changing in the 2WW! I hope it all leads to a BFP for you.

Hi there,
I have read that CM increases (and is creamy) when you are in the early stages of pregnancy due to the formation of the mucus plug. I would say your signs are good! I hope you get your BFP!

ladies quick question....if you do conceive what should your cm be like?

Hey ladies!!

So bummed, I tested at 11dpo and got a BFN
Still no sign of AF though and this is the first month I really "feel like" I'm pregnant. DH thanks I'm nuts but I just KNOW IT Going to wait a few more days.

Well I'm asking because I just checked my cm and there was a lot more then the other day. the other day it was white and watery and today it was white and thick. i didnt know if that was a good or bad sign if any at all.

i also noticed my cervix wasnt high (not low either) but it was softer

FX for you JCHIC!.. hope you have a :bfp:!....

Hey ladies! Just lost baby at 5 weeks :(

Thank you all for the congratulations and love earlier...

Be back TTC before long :flower:

So sorry to hear about your lost...

Your little beanie now is a :angel: looking down at you and your husband...

:hugs::hugs:

Oh no!! :cry: I am so sorry to hear this JHarts! Are you doing ok? I am thinking of you and your Angel Baby. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->