PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi Ladies! Ive been gone for sometime got on last night and again.a HUGE congrats to mommytobe!
I was due for AF dec 10th and still has not shown and it is Jan 31st. I hate these long cycles :( CD82
I just feel exhausted. And I want to give up. My husband and I fought last night. He slept on the couch. All over me crying myself to sleep and I.didnt want to talk about it. Ive never given up on anything. Should I? I dont ovulate. we dont even baby dance like we used to. He has a sperm count mid march and im terrified. :(

Hi ladies,

:bfp: for me. Still can't believe it. DH works away so have just sent hom a picture of test! Its going to be a long week waiting for DH to come home on Friday.

F'xd for everyone and my thoughts are with you jharts.

:dust: to all. xx

Hi ladies,

:bfp: for me. Still can't believe it. DH works away so have just sent hom a picture of test! Its going to be a long week waiting for DH to come home on Friday.

Congratulations! That is wonderful! :) H&H 9 months to you!

Hi ladies,

Congrats!!!! :happydance:
How many dpo did you wait to test????

Hi ladies,

I tested at 9DPO but DH said he couldn't see anything. Line came up clearly today which I think is 11/12DPO depending on my calculations or FF chart.
Thanks for the congrats. xx

Hi Ladies! Ive been gone for sometime got on last night and again.a HUGE congrats to mommytobe!
I was due for AF dec 10th and still has not shown and it is Jan 31st. I hate these long cycles :( CD82
I just feel exhausted. And I want to give up. My husband and I fought last night. He slept on the couch. All over me crying myself to sleep and I.didnt want to talk about it. Ive never given up on anything. Should I? I dont ovulate. we dont even baby dance like we used to. He has a sperm count mid march and im terrified. :(

I'm so sorry for all the stress you are under, but especially the fight. It feels so horrible. It's so stressful TTC. I hope things get better for you soon xxx

Hi ladies,

I tested at 9DPO but DH said he couldn't see anything. Line came up clearly today which I think is 11/12DPO depending on my calculations or FF chart.
Thanks for the congrats. xx

Yay Sparkle12 is my 31!!! Congrats lovely!!!!

Hello ladies!

I'm back after a (much needed) 3 cycle hiatus from TTC. Glad to see the thread is going strong! Mommytobe: HUGE congrats, dear.

Hi Ladies,

IM OUT. Af just came into town

Aaack!! I just saw this after I posted on the other thread.:dohh: So sorry hun! :hugs:

Keep your chin up and don't lose hope. You WILL get your BFP and you will get to be a momma soon. Treat yourself to a :wine: and some :pizza: and a good chick flick and maybe a nice hot bath. Next O will be here before you know it and you may get a Valentine surprise :winkwink:

Never give up! I see you are on Clomid. Does that help you ovulate? If so, I would try another round of that, then temp and do OPK's and try to catch that egg! My sister went through all of this for 3 years and finally ended up with her baby, my niece. Miracles do happen! :)

Congrats to Sparkle!

Thanks to everyone :) I'm taking a little break from TTC/BnB but will be back soon.
Good luck to everyone and loads of :dust:

All my love to my preseed sisters :D

Hi Ladies,

Aaack!! I just saw this after I posted on the other thread.:dohh: So sorry hun! :hugs:

Keep your chin up and don't lose hope. You WILL get your BFP and you will get to be a momma soon. Treat yourself to a :wine: and some :pizza: and a good chick flick and maybe a nice hot bath. Next O will be here before you know it and you may get a Valentine surprise :winkwink:

This was a rough one for me...I had some wine last night and just cried and cried. Then I realized that it will happen, I just need to take a deep breath and understand that I am not in control of EVERYTHING with ttc. We can only do some much, then its in God's hands! So on CD1 today and gonna try and relax a bit. Convenient that my cycle days coincide with the calendar days, hahahaha. Easy to track!

How are you???? Getting ready to O, woohoo! Have you started opks yet or no?:happydance:

Thanks to everyone :) I'm taking a little break from TTC/BnB but will be back soon.
Good luck to everyone and loads of :dust:

All my love to my preseed sisters :D

Jharts, you will be missed! But we will still be here when you get back! Many, many hugs!! :hugs: :hug:

Hi Ladies,

This was a rough one for me...I had some wine last night and just cried and cried. Then I realized that it will happen, I just need to take a deep breath and understand that I am not in control of EVERYTHING with ttc. We can only do some much, then its in God's hands! So on CD1 today and gonna try and relax a bit. Convenient that my cycle days coincide with the calendar days, hahahaha. Easy to track!

How are you???? Getting ready to O, woohoo! Have you started opks yet or no?:happydance:

I just started OPK's this morning and it was negative but I had a ton of EWCM yesterday so I jumped my DH :winkwink:. I am defiantely feeling more relaxed at the moment and I just hope I can hold onto that calm after ovulation. The TWW is where I become neurotic! :wacko:

Looks like you'll be in your fertile phase right around Valentine's Day. You can't beat that for preset romance!! Hope it flys by for you! :flower:

Nice! I know, I am the same way....I am fine until I O, then I become a complete psycho. Hopefully this nice and relaxed approach will pay off for us. If not, we devise another plan! hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->