PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

We've been using Preseed this cycle is well.

FX for us to all get 2 pink lines this month. :)

We started using preseed this cycle too, Im loving it I just hope it works

hey girls, well i really thought I was going to ovulate this weekend, and got a positive OPK..didnt have anymore to keep testing...and go figure my temp still hasnt gone up...so still possible O. Im going mad with this O thing..lol Thats 2 months in a row it becomes later than I think. (and actual days after a positive opk) Plus I have LOTS of EWCM its getting really annoying. tmi..but my knickers keep getting uncomfortable. Anybody else get this, delayed o according to cm and opk?

hey girls, well i really thought I was going to ovulate this weekend, and got a positive OPK..didnt have anymore to keep testing...and go figure my temp still hasnt gone up...so still possible O. Im going mad with this O thing..lol Thats 2 months in a row it becomes later than I think. (and actual days after a positive opk) Plus I have LOTS of EWCM its getting really annoying. tmi..but my knickers keep getting uncomfortable. Anybody else get this, delayed o according to cm and opk?

Hi midnight,

Apparently it's quite common to have a delay between the OPK and your temp going up.
The OPK measures the LH surge (which is the surge of hormones that stimulates the ovary to release the egg) but for some women this can be within the next hour, or for others it may not be for 36 hours. Frustrating I know :o(

I think the best thing to do is to continue bd-ing every other day (or every day!), until your temp rises.... at least then you will know you gave it your best chance!
Good luck x

Good luck to us ALL this cycle :)

BFPS all around lets hope!

We started using preseed this cycle too, Im loving it I just hope it works

I <3 your dog :) oh yeah and gl with preeseed fingers crossed it works for us this month

Alfiecat and Moose,

I love your dogs!! :) I have a black lab mix but she looks like a black lab with a big white spot on her chest. They are the best dogs!

So FF gave me my crosshairs and says I ovulated on Saturday :). I am going to stop temping and charting now that I am officially in the TWW and I'm probably going to disappear till AF comes or I get my BFP!! I tend to go a bit crazy in the TWW so this is my attempt to chill out! We used pre seed every time we BD so f'xed we did it this time!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Good Luck and tons of baby dust to everyone!!

I'm right there with you in the TWW! I ovulated on Sunday, so for the next few weeks I promised DH that I will not stress over temping or google every symptom I may experience. Work has been quite busy so i'm hoping that takes my mind off things. I wish everyone else a stressless month in TTC! :dust:

So FF gave me my crosshairs and says I ovulated on Saturday :). I am going to stop temping and charting now that I am officially in the TWW and I'm probably going to disappear till AF comes or I get my BFP!! I tend to go a bit crazy in the TWW so this is my attempt to chill out! We used pre seed every time we BD so f'xed we did it this time!!

Speaking of FF, does anyone know how it decides where to put the ovulation line and cover line? I haven't been using it long and was a little curious. It was dead on for me, but I thought that was just because I said I had a positive OPK on that day...

Ovulation is confirmed on FF by a sustained temp rise and shift. Coverline is a little trickier There's a formula to it that I read in Taking Charge of Your Fertility and it states for the cover line that after your period ends notice the highest of the previous 6 days to your ovulation rise. Identify the day your temp rises at least two-tenths of a degree above that highest temperature. Go back and highlight the last 6 temps before the ovulation rise and draw the coverline one -tenth of a degree above the highest if the last 6.
Whew! Glad we have FF to do it for us ;).

Hi ladies!!!! How r y'all? I wish there was a way I could save this forum on my page bc I have a heard time finding it.. And on top of that I'm just starting to get over my cold today :)..

What's yalls updates??

I'm 6 dpo today cramps dull achy kinda intense at times with creamy cm on tp n panties but that is normal for me during tww.. I been ttc for 9 months 2 month using preseed!! Hope this is my month!!!
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/0b873b68.jpg

And about ff it see a thermal shift n will give u ch at 3 dpo usually.. And u coverline is ur highest temp in the last 6 days then it add I think 1 degree to that temp...

Thanks,
Just frustrating...Its about 3 days after positive opk...and yesterday i had a dip in my temp so i thought it could be o day....and ...my DH had performance issues...so no bding, (and the day before we were got caught off guard by people visiting) I'm just scared now that its all wasted.....errrr next possible time to try will be tonight around midnight....:S

Hi midnight,

Apparently it's quite common to have a delay between the OPK and your temp going up.
The OPK measures the LH surge (which is the surge of hormones that stimulates the ovary to release the egg) but for some women this can be within the next hour, or for others it may not be for 36 hours. Frustrating I know :o(

I think the best thing to do is to continue bd-ing every other day (or every day!), until your temp rises.... at least then you will know you gave it your best chance!
Good luck x[/QUOTE]

Has anyone used Preseed after sex? I've just received it this morning and dtd last night. Do you think it would help if I put a bit in now?

Got a +opk yesterday but negative one this morning so I guess I'm ovulating now?

Going to dtd again just to make sure

Has anyone used Preseed after sex? I've just received it this morning and dtd last night. Do you think it would help if I put a bit in now?

Got a +opk yesterday but negative one this morning so I guess I'm ovulating now?

Going to dtd again just to make sure

Hi,

I have never used it after sex. I don't think it would be effective afterwards though. By then, most of the sperm would have already made it through the cervix and into your uterus. Just a thought.

Hi ladies!!!! How r y'all? I wish there was a way I could save this forum on my page bc I have a heard time finding it.. And on top of that I'm just starting to get over my cold today :)..

What's yalls updates??

I'm 6 dpo today cramps dull achy kinda intense at times with creamy cm on tp n panties but that is normal for me during tww.. I been ttc for 9 months 2 month using preseed!! Hope this is my month!!!
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/0b873b68.jpg

And about ff it see a thermal shift n will give u ch at 3 dpo usually.. And u coverline is ur highest temp in the last 6 days then it add I think 1 degree to that temp...

How do you post your chart from FF on here? I would really love some of you ladies who are used to charting to take a look at mine. I think it is triphasic (which I know means nothing for sure).

Last month was my first time charting and my temp was 97.6 almost every day after O and never went above that. That month resulted in a BFN. This month my temp also was about 97.6 after O, but then at 8dpo it jumped up to 97.9 and has been there for the last 4 days. I'm about 10-11 dpo and got a bfn this morning. Is that it? Am I out? I was hoping the second temp rise was a good sign since it didn't happen last month.

sombra no ur not at untill af shows her damn face... GL

and u do it threw Photobucket.. very easy.. i do my threw my phone on photobucket app and then i sign on to regular computer and the photo is in my photo bucket again and then u would click on imagine code and copy and paste it into where u type!!

hope that helps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"