PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

emily ur chart looks great sweetie!!!! dont give up hope yet!!!...

Im 9 dpo today and i totally feel out even though my chart looks TRI but if i have another high temp tomorrow ff will confirm it as tri as well.. But i have NO symoptons at all...

Had more in other months.. I had cramping from day of O till Yesterday then everything stopped.... My boobs feel fine and everything!!! I dont even have any CM... SO im just waiting to start AF..

Feel free to look at my chart and tell me what yall think.. thanks

Hey Annie thanks for yr lil message!
Had a look at your chart and it looks great!
A lot of women don't get symptoms until they are 6 weeks plus and I read lot about people having more symptoms on non preg charts than when they're
actually preg!!

Will be stalking your chart!! X

thanks emily- As u can see my temp this am dropped a little bit... and its following all my other months very close....

chyna- u can get it at walgreens where the lube and condoms r i think i paid 19.99 plus takes.. it lasted me two months if i dont get preggo this cycle im gonna have to go buy more for this cycle..

Hello everyone, im currently TTC but what is this im hearing about a PRESEED, can someone tell me what that is exactly

Hi Chyna and welcome!

Preseed is a lubricant that mimics the fertile CM that our bodies naturally produce around O time. Some of us don't produce enough and sperm die, thus never getting to fertilize the egg.

Preseed comes with applicators that you fill up and insert into yourself 15 minutes before BD time. The spermies will live longer in the Preseed stuff, hence increasing your chances of catching that egg!

Please note though, that Preseed isn't the miracle fertility product. Women who don't ovulate, it obviously won't work for. Or women who have a short LH, it won't work. Or if there are problems with implantation, etc... It is a good product for women who do not have serious fertility issues.

I bought mine on Amazon.com. It is awesome stuff!
https://www.amazon.com/Pre~Seed-PSM...2GWK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328983964&sr=8-1

Best of luck to you!

do i need to adjust my temp if i took it 30 mins earlier than normAL??

Hi ladies, mind if i join? This is my fourth cycle ttc, this cycle me and my fiance have decided to use preseed, opk's and charting bbt.
I took my first opk today even though im not due to ov for 7 days this is it:

2012-02-11 15.55.05.jpg

Am i right in saying this is positive? Girls on another post say it is? me n oh thought so so we have bd just incase :o) I used preseed for the first time and can c how it works.

Im hoping for crosshairs on my ff chart next couple of days as my temps have been dipping for couple of days. We plan to bd as much as poss next 3 days to increase our chances.
Any advice ladies????

Hi ladies, mind if i join? This is my fourth cycle ttc, this cycle me and my fiance have decided to use preseed, opk's and charting bbt.
I took my first opk today even though im not due to ov for 7 days this is it

Am i right in saying this is positive? me n oh thought so so we have bd to celebrate :o) I used preseed for the first time and can c how it works.

Im hoping for crosshairs on my ff chart next couple of days as my temps have been dipping for couple of days. We plan to bd as much as poss next 3 days to increase our chances.
Any advice ladies????

EDIT: The pic didn't show when I first responded.

That appears positive! Awesome! Get to BD'ing! Keep testing though as there can be two surges within one cycle but only one surge will release an egg.

Just posted it, girls on another post reckon its pos? I can't work it out ha! What u think?

Just posted it, girls on another poorest reckon its pos? I can't work it out ha! What u think?

It is definitely positive! :)

Keep testing until you normally think you O though, because some women on here get two surges within one cycle. Most times, only one surge will release an egg. All the best to you!

That was my fault sorry i added it after as it was taken on my phone and i was on my playbook! Thank u for your advice hun, i will def do that, should i test once around 4 same as today?

That was my fault sorry i added it after as it was taken on my phone and i was on my playbook! Thank u for your advice hun, i will def do that, should i test once around 4 same as today?

I would test twice a day. The best time to test the first time is between 2 and 4 PM, if that is possible. A bit earlier or later is fine too. Then I would test again around 10 PM at night.

This was my first cycle using OPK's and my 2 PM test was negative but positive by 11 PM. Then I test the next afternoon and it was already negative. Some of us only surge for 12 hours, while other can surge for 2 days. So it is best to test twice a day so you don't miss it. :)

Oh and always try and test around the same time for your afternoon and evening tests.

I would test twice a day. The best time to test the first time is between 2 and 4 PM, if that is possible. A bit earlier or later is fine too. Then I would test again around 10 PM at night.

This was my first cycle using OPK's and my 2 PM test was negative but positive by 11 PM. Then I test the next afternoon and it was already negative. Some of us only surge for 12 hours, while other can surge for 2 days. So it is best to test twice a day so you don't miss it. :)

Oh and always try and test around the same time for your afternoon and evening tests.

Thank you for your advice i will keep testing then.

Thank you for your advice i will keep testing then.

You're welcome! And keep BD'ing! They say to BD the day of your positive, then for 2 days after, then skip a day, then BD one more time. :)

You can change the subject to read 33rd BFP! I got it this morning. This is my second month using Preseed. The only thing I did differently was used Preseed along with OPK's. I also take One A Day Prenatal Vitamins.

I am cautiously pregnant because the miscarriage rate for my age group is high, so if anything changes, I will let you ladies know! Attached is my test. I did an OPK as a backup because I heard you will get a positive when preggo.

Attachments

• P2110057.JPG
    P2110057.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
Congrats!! :happydance: Praying your little bean sticks!

You can change the subject to read 33rd BFP! I got it this morning. This is my second month using Preseed. The only thing I did differently was used Preseed along with OPK's. I also take One A Day Prenatal Vitamins.

I am cautiously pregnant because the miscarriage rate for my age group is high, so if anything changes, I will let you ladies know! Attached is my test. I did an OPK as a backup because I heard you will get a positive when preggo.

leikala congrats !! :happydance: so happy for you hope that you have a h&h9

Congrats!!! Your such a great source of inspiration for everyone!!! So helpful with answers and always always encourging!!! WOOHOO!!! Congrats doll!!!!

Congrats:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->