PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

https://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x423/lauracpig/?action=view&current=77fd5ac0.jpg

Tweaked photo of preggo test with fmu?? What y'all think I'm 13 dpo

Annie, I think I may see a small line! Try again tomorrow and post for us. :) It should be darker by then if there really is something there. So excited for you!! :)

Thanks Lei.. Everyone is telling me on ff that's if I had to tweak it to see it . It was never there... Wtf.. All the girls on Bnb say it's start of bfp so I don't know what to think..

My boobs r aching and hurting so much!!! I have mild kinda burning type cramps..

Annie,

What clued me in to my BFP was that my boobs did not stop hurting. Normally, as AF approaches, they get less and less achy. By the time AF is here, they don't hurt at all. This time, they did not stop and my breasts barely fit into my bra!

I truly hope this is the start of a BFP for you!! WHOO HOO!! We would be Bump Buddies!! :)

Yea that would be Awsome but not feeling to good about it this month!! My boobs started hurting yesterday morning when I woke up n same as today they just been aching all the time now... I'm still haveing creamy cm which usually stops day before af.. And my temp dropped a lil today n usually when it does drop I start spotting but nope nothing so I'm sure I'm gona get a nose dive temp tomorrow..

Yea that would be Awsome but not feeling to good about it this month!! My boobs started hurting yesterday morning when I woke up n same as today they just been aching all the time now... I'm still haveing creamy cm which usually stops day before af.. And my temp dropped a lil today n usually when it does drop I start spotting but nope nothing so I'm sure I'm gona get a nose dive temp tomorrow..

Hi annie, there is a very faint line there, lets hope there will be a darker line tommorow still early isnt it :)

Im having small cramps tday in my left side, somebody on another posts thinks its the cysts growing over the ovaries where the egg was released? It is very early days so its got to be linked to ovulation. Im also having very sore nipples!

Annie - there are a few pics of preg tests on that link. Are they all yours? I can see a faint line in all of them! I totally get why you're hesitant to believe it. But it does look promising. Oh fingers crossed! Xxxx

Hi girls. Thanks so much.. Well my temp went up a bit this morning and I tested with fmu on wondfo and dollar store test... I see something but I don't know what it is.. Boobs still hurt bloated pressure and creamy cm feel wer down there... What do y'all think about this test??
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/2fd208c8.jpg

Hi girls. Thanks so much.. Well my temp went up a bit this morning and I tested with fmu on wondfo and dollar store test... I see something but I don't know what it is.. Boobs still hurt bloated pressure and creamy cm feel wer down there... What do y'all think about this test??

Hi Annie,

I am not familiar with the Dollar Tree HPT's. I am not sure where I should be looking. Do you think maybe you could put arrows where the test line is supposed to be? Sorry to be a pain! :)

hi sweetie.. Well i tested again with 2mu with a wondfo.. i see something but i have clue what it is!!!
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/dc1de606.jpg

Annie,

I can barely make out anything. I want to say I see something but not sure! Those tests are what I first got my BFP on.

yea lei i agree.. its like there is some line maybe a shawdo where the line is suppose to be so im gonna say its all BFN... and since im 14 dpo something should be showing up bye now if i was indeed preggo.. So im not gonna take anymore test im just gonna wait for af to show.. she will prolly be here tomorrow..

If you're 14 DPO, then yeah, something more would be on there. :hugs:

Well I am out this month. The :witch: showed up almost a week early! Odd that I went from a 32 day cycle to a 26. :shrug: Prior to TTC, my cycles were always spot on. Hopefully this irregularness isn't going to be a trend. On to month 7...

How is everyone else doing?

Well I am out this month. The :witch: showed up almost a week early! Odd that I went from a 32 day cycle to a 26. :shrug: Prior to TTC, my cycles were always spot on. Hopefully this irregularness isn't going to be a trend. On to month 7...

How is everyone else doing?

My periods were never irregular until TTC either. I was always spot on, then last month...2 days early! I attribute it to the fact that I started taking a daily prenatal vitamin. Anyone else have these effect your cycle?

After reading some good reports on preseed I will be on my first cycle using it, FX.

:)

After reading some good reports on preseed I will be on my first cycle using it, FX.

:)

Awesome! The 2nd time using it with an OPK, I got my BFP! I would insert it 15 minutes before BD'ing. I only used about 2.5 grams. Good luck! :)

hey ladies. Preseed again this month and now 9 dpo. If you look at my chart my temp dipped this morning had a bfn too and had a small bit of blood when i wiped just now. Figuring i could be out, if it werent for the fact that now when i check its only creamy cm and usually i have a 15 day lp. :S what you ladies think? Should i hang my hat? and if not when should i test?

midnightfalls, I would test everyday with a sensitive pink dye test. I got my faint BFP on 11 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->