PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Did I tell y'all my chart is considered tri on 7 dpo!!! Waiting to temp tomorrow

Congrats!! :happydance: Praying your little bean sticks!

Thank you so much Katikins! I hope the little bean sticks too! :)

leikala congrats !! :happydance: so happy for you hope that you have a h&h9

Thanks so much Lucy! :)

Congrats Leikala!!!!:flower:

Thank you so much Bug! :)

Congrats sweetie!!!

Thanks Annie! :)

Congrats!!! Your such a great source of inspiration for everyone!!! So helpful with answers and always always encourging!!! WOOHOO!!! Congrats doll!!!!

Aw, thanks Andersen! I appreciate that! :)

Thanks, Eagertobepreg! :)

Hi ladies

Im so excited I can't sit still. I just got my first ever BFP this morning, and my 2nd too :) So so happy I can't describe it. I was due to start clomid on cycle day 2 so I'm just over the moon :) Oh and I'm giving the credit to preseed xx

Praying for a successful pregnancy :happydance:

Congratulations Leikela, fx for your it's a super sticky bean.

Lanicol - congratulations to you too, fx yours is also a super sticky!

congrats lan- so happy for u ... im about to test as well but dont feel preggo at all

Hi ladies

Im so excited I can't sit still. I just got my first ever BFP this morning, and my 2nd too :) So so happy I can't describe it. I was due to start clomid on cycle day 2 so I'm just over the moon :) Oh and I'm giving the credit to preseed xx

Wowee!!! Many congrats to you!!! H&H 9 months!!! :thumbup: :happydance:

Congratulations Leikela, fx for your it's a super sticky bean.

Thanks so much Lady H! I am praying for a sticky one too!

Mutiple BFP's today! Yay! So happy for you ladies!!!

Finally got a +OPK today, 4 days late.

Hopefully I'll be joining you ladies soon! For now, lots of BD for the next two days!! :D

Congrats again! :happydance:

Congrats Lani!! Best wishes for a happy & healthy 9 months! :dust:

Hi ladies

Congrats to our 2new BFPs! So awesome! Hope you both have sticky beans and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Mutiple BFP's today! Yay! So happy for you ladies!!!

Finally got a +OPK today, 4 days late.

Hopefully I'll be joining you ladies soon! For now, lots of BD for the next two days!! :D

Congrats again! :happydance:

Thanks pinksprinkles! I am keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP and congrats on the +OPK! :)

Leikela and lanicol - sooooo happy for you!!!!

Xx

Thanks so much Londongirl!

Congrats to our 2new BFPs! So awesome! Hope you both have sticky beans and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thanks so much diliapickle! :)

Woo hoo! Congrats tO the new BFPs!!!

Thanks OperationBbyO! :)

congrats lan- so happy for u ... im about to test as well but dont feel preggo at all

Annie I honestly didn't feel pregnant this month either. I was shocked to see the BFP, so shocked I've taken 7 between yesterday and this morning lol :dohh:

Thanks ladies for the good wishes, much appreciated x

Congrats to the bfp's!! Woo woo great news! Xxx

Afm the old witch has struck again this month! So near yet so far! :(

Thanks LAN!

How r y'all??

Afm= temp was high this morning but I had two beers and two shots at 8:00pm n temped at 4:30 am.. Don't know if that would affect my temp. Also my boobs hurt when I woke up they throbbed and then again when I took my bra off and when I poke them they hurt but really throbb afterward.. And I'm sitting here on sofa bra less and they t aching like a headache I guess.. N I'm bloated and I feel pressure down there where I would be cramping it's not pain it's like I can't suck in at all... I really think af is own her way

https://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x423/lauracpig/?action=view&current=77fd5ac0.jpg

Tweaked photo of preggo test with fmu?? What y'all think I'm 13 dpo

I just used conceive plus for my first month ttc. Please add me to the list. Thanks and baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->