PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I've ordered some Preeseed and started taking pregnacare conceive vitamins - up till now I've been taking regular folic acid tablets.

Hope the preseed works for us as well - heard so many good things about it

Good luck ladies xx

Well, It happened! I got my first BFP yesterday morning. I have a shorter cycle and I ovulated later, but I have a BFP!!! I usually start AF on day 26-28. Yesterday was day 26 so I tested. It was really faint, but me and my DH saw it! I took another one last night and it was even darker!!!! I can't beleive it. I think we are both still a bit in shock. Hopping it is a sticky one.
The only thing that was differet this month from the others, is that I went and got a fertility massage last month and have been drinking protein/vitamin shakes every day. I still can't beleive it!!!! sooo excited.
I know I haven't been very active for a little while, took last month off. But thank you everyone for all of your amazing support, strength and stories.
Praying for a sticky bean.

Congrats!! :happydance: I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Well, It happened! I got my first BFP yesterday morning. I have a shorter cycle and I ovulated later, but I have a BFP!!! I usually start AF on day 26-28. Yesterday was day 26 so I tested. It was really faint, but me and my DH saw it! I took another one last night and it was even darker!!!! I can't beleive it. I think we are both still a bit in shock. Hopping it is a sticky one.
The only thing that was differet this month from the others, is that I went and got a fertility massage last month and have been drinking protein/vitamin shakes every day. I still can't beleive it!!!! sooo excited.
I know I haven't been very active for a little while, took last month off. But thank you everyone for all of your amazing support, strength and stories.

Wow, that is incredible!! So happy for you! H&H 9 months for you! Praying for a sticky bean. :)

I'm sooooo happy for you lovely xxx

Hi ladies.
DH and I are on TTC cycle #2. First month didnt use anything, second month did OPKs and used Zestica (canadian version of PreSeed). I thought that we had a good shot since we :sex: every other night, but I started to cramp tonight and have just felt out in general since I got my +OPK on CD 17. FXed for next month.. OPKS and PreSeed!!

Hi Ladies,
Sorry to bump in like this. A question has been eating me, has anybody ever experienced any sort of discomfort while on preseed e.g. Infections,bleeding after BD'ing?
Thanks in advance, and congrats to all the BFPss.:happydance:

Hey Ladies!!! 9 dpo/CD 25 for me, and I am itching to test, do you think its too early and when do you start POAS????? AF is due Sat/Sun, but I don't see me waiting to test until then.

Hi girls. I used preseed once last cycle but bfn. I had some good ewcm so didn't use it again.

This cycle I think I'm going to use it more. Do you girls use it everyday during fertile time, or just once every other day? What's recommended?

X

Hey Ladies!!! 9 dpo/CD 25 for me, and I am itching to test, do you think its too early and when do you start POAS????? AF is due Sat/Sun, but I don't see me waiting to test until then.

Hi Jai! 9 DPO is not too early but for some it varies. Some get their BFP that early and others don't. If you don't mind potentially seeing a BFN, then go for it. I started testing 10 DPO and got my very faint BFP on 11 DPO. It all depends on when implantation occured. If it was a bit later then the later the DPO for that BFP. I would test tomorrow and each day thereafter. Fingers crossed for your BFP!! :)

Hi girls. I used preseed once last cycle but bfn. I had some good ewcm so didn't use it again.

This cycle I think I'm going to use it more. Do you girls use it everyday during fertile time, or just once every other day? What's recommended?
X

I used it during my fertile time every time we BD'd. I used it the day of my positive OPK, the day after, skipped a day and then one more time.

Hi Ladies,
Sorry to bump in like this. A question has been eating me, has anybody ever experienced any sort of discomfort while on preseed e.g. Infections,bleeding after BD'ing?
Thanks in advance, and congrats to all the BFPss.:happydance:

I didn't notice anything different when I used it, I think it's quite ph balanced so it doesn't upset the body

Hi Jai! 9 DPO is not too early but for some it varies. Some get their BFP that early and others don't. If you don't mind potentially seeing a BFN, then go for it. I started testing 10 DPO and got my very faint BFP on 11 DPO. It all depends on when implantation occured. If it was a bit later then the later the DPO for that BFP. I would test tomorrow and each day thereafter. Fingers crossed for your BFP!! :)

X

I used it during my fertile time every time we BD'd. I used it the day of my positive OPK, the day after, skipped a day and then one more time.

Thanks hun! Congrats on your bfp! :happydance: gives me hope x

Thank you Leikela!!!
I am still debating. All this business can be so nerve racking!!!

BTW: How are you feeling?

Hi ladies.
DH and I are on TTC cycle #2. First month didnt use anything, second month did OPKs and used Zestica (canadian version of PreSeed). I thought that we had a good shot since we :sex: every other night, but I started to cramp tonight and have just felt out in general since I got my +OPK on CD 17. FXed for next month.. OPKS and PreSeed!!

I got my BFP on Saturday and wasn't due to start AF till today. I have been cramping on and off the entire time. I have heard it is normal. You never know :) FX'ed for you!

X

I used it every time during my window. This month instead of putting it in in the bathroom and then walking to the bed, I put it in while I was laying down. Not sure if it matters but it was the first time always doing it that way and I just got my BFP :) Good luck!

Thanks hun! Congrats on your bfp! :happydance: gives me hope x

Thanks ocean_pearl! :)

Thank you Leikela!!!
I am still debating. All this business can be so nerve racking!!!

BTW: How are you feeling?

Yes, TTC is no joke! It takes a lot of patience and persistence!

I am feeling pretty good. The fatigue has really set in and my boobs are still sore. I have also started to feel nauseous when I haven't eaten in awhile. Usually eating a small snack helps. It still doesn't feel real yet. LOL

Well I am trying to find out where my hope is at the moment, but it seems I'm getting impatient and eager to know. The first 7 dpo I was so happy and cheerful inside, and now, I feel sad. I tested today 10 dpo with a Dollar Store test and it was BFN! I know it's still early, but I feel like seeing those stark white tests kind put me in this place. No symtoms today, will probably still test tomorrow.

Good Luck & Baby Dust to all the Pre-seed Ladies!!! Tomorrow is a lucky day!!!

Well I am trying to find out where my hope is at the moment, but it seems I'm getting impatient and eager to know. The first 7 dpo I was so happy and cheerful inside, and now, I feel sad. I tested today 10 dpo with a Dollar Store test and it was BFN! I know it's still early, but I feel like seeing those stark white tests kind put me in this place. No symtoms today, will probably still test tomorrow.

Good Luck & Baby Dust to all the Pre-seed Ladies!!! Tomorrow is a lucky day!!!

Thinking of you lots jaime xx

Hey ladies,

I ordered preseed and it will be our first time trying it! it's our 3rd month ttc. Hopefully preseed can work some magic! I'm "suppose" to ovulate between March 5th and 9th but we will BD every other day from Jan 28th to March 10th just to cover all the basis : )) Wish me luck ladies and congrats to all the BFP's, maybe just maybe i will see mine soon : )

Any luck with preseed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"