PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I buy it on www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/preseed-multi-use.html They're actually really reputable and I've been ordering from them for four months now. I buy all my OPK's, pregnancy tests, and prenatal vitamins there as well. MUCH cheaper to go through them (especialy for tests) than going to the store. Their OPK's work amazingly well. A+ site. I think their warehouse is in Washington, so shipping to CA should be pretty quick.

If you're still wanting to buy local- I know that (at least in CO) most grocery stores carry PreSeed on the same isle as the pregnancy tests and OPK's.

am going to have a looks at my store but i don't that here in aspen they carry them at city market what store are you getting them at ? i want to pick some up as well and the places i went didn't have them

I know I've seen it at King Sooper (aka: Kroger for any East Coast ppl who may end up reading this). And Albertson's as well when I used to shop there. I don't shop at Safeway, so I'm not sure if they would have it or not. I usually just buy online.

yeah that is how i usually get them too but my curiosity is peaked and i will be going to King Soopers and having a look and at safeway sometimes theres no time to wait for it to arrive lol like now am to late but i had enough

what would you advice to use once the applicators are used? i want to use it the right way but am using as lube now what would you suggest, i would break out the turkey baster lol but don't have one lol

Honestly, I usually rinse and reuse the applicators. It has worked well for me so far with no problems. I don't know if they'd stand up to boiling, but if you're worried about cleanliness with just rinsing, maybe try that? If you've already tossed them all, hmmm... I'm not sure! Do you have an eyedropper laying around? Maybe you could get that to work? Possibly you could pop the top off the eye dropper, fill the stem with lube and then put the top back on. I have no idea if it would work or not... but in a bind it might be worth a go. ;)

I buy it on www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/preseed-multi-use.html They're actually really reputable and I've been ordering from them for four months now. I buy all my OPK's, pregnancy tests, and prenatal vitamins there as well. MUCH cheaper to go through them (especialy for tests) than going to the store. Their OPK's work amazingly well. A+ site. I think their warehouse is in Washington, so shipping to CA should be pretty quick.

If you're still wanting to buy local- I know that (at least in CO) most grocery stores carry PreSeed on the same isle as the pregnancy tests and OPK's.

am going to have a looks at my store but i don't that here in aspen they carry them at city market what store are you getting them at ? i want to pick some up as well and the places i went didn't have them

I know I've seen it at King Sooper (aka: Kroger for any East Coast ppl who may end up reading this). And Albertson's as well when I used to shop there. I don't shop at Safeway, so I'm not sure if they would have it or not. I usually just buy online.

yeah that is how i usually get them too but my curiosity is peaked and i will be going to King Soopers and having a look and at safeway sometimes theres no time to wait for it to arrive lol like now am to late but i had enough

what would you advice to use once the applicators are used? i want to use it the right way but am using as lube now what would you suggest, i would break out the turkey baster lol but don't have one lol

Honestly, I usually rinse and reuse the applicators. It has worked well for me so far with no problems. I don't know if they'd stand up to boiling, but if you're worried about cleanliness with just rinsing, maybe try that? If you've already tossed them all, hmmm... I'm not sure! Do you have an eyedropper laying around? Maybe you could get that to work? Possibly you could pop the top off the eye dropper, fill the stem with lube and then put the top back on. I have no idea if it would work or not... but in a bind it might be worth a go. ;)

am a look into seeing what i have around i have some seringes that i use for my insulin and hubby is trying to take of the needle hope that works

YAY he did we'll try to see if that works if not am going to be looking at the pharmacy for some thing that can help thanks for your help have a good night am off to bed

well we ended up running out to walgreens last night and get some more preseed.. well i get home i insert it and we didnt even DTD bc we both feel like crap.. My temp shot WAY up this morning.. thinking its a temp fluke and im still have + opk todays. so im gonna BD tonight and hope it happends!!!

My Ovulation Chart

this is my chart

Hey ladies, i started a opk thread (see signature) and this morning i took a test...positive and now neg only a few hours later....am i to assume i had a short surge and get bding or continue with every other day until another positive....?!

Hi Midnight,
You will likely not see another surge, so get :sex: !! It is perfectly normal for the LH surge to last only a few hrs.

Hey ladies, i started a opk thread (see signature) and this morning i took a test...positive and now neg only a few hours later....am i to assume i had a short surge and get bding or continue with every other day until another positive....?!

Thanks so much hun!! I will be bding like crazy next few days!! :) Lets hope all i did this cycle was enough!!! xx Goo pressed!!

If LH surge only lasts a few hours how do you know when is best to check with opk? are there any times that are best?

I seem to have ovulated today (according to temp dip) and this is the first month we got to use the Preseed properly. Fingers crossed....

So ladies, We are using PS for the first time this month.... I have opened the tube and kinda felt it a bit between my fingers and now I see how much its like EWCM!! Yea!! Im excited. I have looked at the tubes and they look like they dont work very well, so I tried to insert some PS into the tube (just to test) and it seems like it is a waste. The tubes dont have a big enough inner end to push all the PS out, so it seems like theres a layer of it left coating the inside of the tube!! What a waste!
Anyway, how much is too much? Not enough? Caution/warning tales??
We used Zestica last month (Canadian version of PS) and I foudn that it was really runny and when I checked it out against the PS today it was ALOT more watery. Zestica also left an oily type mark on the writing paper that I rubbed both of them on. PS didnt leave anything behind when it dried....
Just looking for some suggestions and such!
Thanks

Hi Medic - I use 2.5g which seems to be about right for us. Not much leakage but plenty enough I think to do the job. :thumbup:

Believe it or not, I only seem to get my positive OPKs with FMU. Sometimes they stick around for a day or two, others its a one shot deal. My advice would be to test twice per day when you get close to O date.

If LH surge only lasts a few hours how do you know when is best to check with opk? are there any times that are best?

Another Pre-Seed positive here! Due Nov 3. We got pregnant our third month of trying!

Of note, we started by using it externally, but if you follow the instructions and use the applicator, it's a lot more fun!

It is best to check between 2 PM and 4 PM. Then again between 9 PM and 11 PM. You should also make sure your urine is concentrated. Try not to drink anything 2 hours before you test.

Another Pre-Seed positive here! Due Nov 3. We got pregnant our third month of trying!

Of note, we started by using it externally, but if you follow the instructions and use the applicator, it's a lot more fun!

Congrats kwasind!! H&H 9 months to you!! :)

hi all
i did an ov test today and it was heading towards positive (may have been positive, may be nearly pos) but the cool thing is we had a HOT bd session, and we have the rest of the weekend free, so we're going to do lots of bd'ing and have FUN (with preseed of course!)
fingers crossed
xo

This is my cycle #3 - first time using pre-seed this month :) I find that I only need 1-1.5g.
The first time I used 2g, it was way.. too much.
Hope it works for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->