PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

medic!! yes get that dental work done!!!! it'll only benefit you right? lol:thumbup:

Yesterday was a GRET day as i predicted ladies, db had the day off and after my post i headed off to work and as soon as i got the bossman told me i could go home because they were over staffed...that NEVER happens!!! so it seemed like everything was working in my favor yesterday!!! Before BDing i as nervous cause it all seemed to be so REAL that's why I think this will be my month, if not, then i think i have too much trust in the Preseed lol after BDing I literally felt the little :spermy: 's swimming in me lol!!! I also felt O happening.Went home and jumped on DB and :sex: 3 times :winkwink: to me it seemed like the Preseed lasted throughout all 3 times...has this happened to anyone else? should i have put more each time? F.Y.I. I used the applicator.

To vent: my family has decided to take my grandpa off the ventalator and off his dialysis so he will be gone within the next 7 days:nope::cry: so for all you believers in Christ pls pray for me and my family that we have peace :angel: throughout our grieving period. I'm trying not to let this stress me as far as conception but its pretty hard. Honestly ladies I'm feeling like as my grandpa passes away, I'm bringing life into the world, its so surreal!

Have a great day and dn't give up hope!!!

ocean pearl and london girl, im 3dp today

i'm going to test next friday, when im 11dpo

medic!! yes get that dental work done!!!! it'll only benefit you right? lol:thumbup:

Yesterday was a GRET day as i predicted ladies, db had the day off and after my post i headed off to work and as soon as i got the bossman told me i could go home because they were over staffed...that NEVER happens!!! so it seemed like everything was working in my favor yesterday!!! Before BDing i as nervous cause it all seemed to be so REAL that's why I think this will be my month, if not, then i think i have too much trust in the Preseed lol after BDing I literally felt the little :spermy: 's swimming in me lol!!! I also felt O happening.Went home and jumped on DB and :sex: 3 times :winkwink: to me it seemed like the Preseed lasted throughout all 3 times...has this happened to anyone else? should i have put more each time? F.Y.I. I used the applicator.

To vent: my family has decided to take my grandpa off the ventalator and off his dialysis so he will be gone within the next 7 days:nope::cry: so for all you believers in Christ pls pray for me and my family that we have peace :angel: throughout our grieving period. I'm trying not to let this stress me as far as conception but its pretty hard. Honestly ladies I'm feeling like as my grandpa passes away, I'm bringing life into the world, its so surreal!

Have a great day and dn't give up hope!!!

Sorry to hear about your family. I know it's a hard time. Take comfort in knowing that he will be watching over you once he makes his journey to the other side. :)

Jus a quick update: prayers are really getting thru my grandpa has been taken off the vent completely and is breathing on his own, so we get a few extra days with him:)
Also I feel heavy in my uterus and my left Fallopian tubes small fast cramps and I picked up a 48 oz bottle of pomegranate juice to help with implantation!!!! I kno I'm only 1 dpo but I'm feeling some pretty bad headaches and fatigue I am one who believes your body knows when something is up like a pregnancy regardless of if it shows on a test or not so if I am prego then my body is already giving me good signs;)
Dnt give up!!!

Sorry about your grandpa, petesgirl20. Sending lots of loving thoughts your way. Good luck this month! I have my FX'd for your BFP! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I know I post alot but i cant help it so pls bare with me lol!!!

Me and DB wont :sex: today cause I'm gonna stay the night with my granpa at the hospital but Ill still see DB since my grandpa is at the same hospital DB works at and DB just happens to be my grandpas nurse tonight lol so hes my support tonight and heres popping in and out to hold my hand and encourage me, but i'm still pretty anxious and cant sleep because I'm terrified that my grandpa will die on my watch and I dnt think I can live with it, but anyway I just thought I'd share some info I found to on IMPLANTATION!!!

So I have just confirmed ovulation and in my earlier post I talked about pomegranate juice helping with implatation, come to find out it helps a LITTLE with implatation, because it makes the lining of your uterus thick, but after deeper research I found that pineapple core has an enzyme in it that WILL help in implatation. One whole pineapple core cut into 5 pieces and eat one of the five pieces a day for 5 days starting the day after ovulation to 5 dpo, anymore after that time will make your CM too acidic and it can hurt your pH levels. so I ran to the store and grabbed a pinapple cut it at home at took one piece back to the hospital with me and literally 10 minutes after eating the pineapple i feel different in my uterus :happydance: i cant say cramps or a heavy feeling but something was different I could tell something was going on!!!

hoped this helped somebody for those ladies who are currently 1, 2 or 3, dpo its not too lte go get some pineapple core so your beans can stick!!!

Don't give up!!!

Me and DB wont :sex: today cause I'm gonna stay the night with my granpa at the hospital but Ill still see DB since my grandpa is at the same hospital DB works at and DB just happens to be my grandpas nurse tonight lol so hes my support tonight and heres popping in and out to hold my hand and encourage me, but i'm still pretty anxious and cant sleep because I'm terrified that my grandpa will die on my watch and I dnt think I can live with it, but anyway I just thought I'd share some info I found to on IMPLANTATION!!!

So I have just confirmed ovulation and in my earlier post I talked about pomegranate juice helping with implatation, come to find out it helps a LITTLE with implatation, because it makes the lining of your uterus thick, but after deeper research I found that pineapple core has an enzyme in it that WILL help in implatation. One whole pineapple core cut into 5 pieces and eat one of the five pieces a day for 5 days starting the day after ovulation to 5 dpo, anymore after that time will make your CM too acidic and it can hurt your pH levels. so I ran to the store and grabbed a pinapple cut it at home at took one piece back to the hospital with me and literally 10 minutes after eating the pineapple i feel different in my uterus :happydance: i cant say cramps or a heavy feeling but something was different I could tell something was going on!!!

hoped this helped somebody for those ladies who are currently 1, 2 or 3, dpo its not too lte go get some pineapple core so your beans can stick!!!

Don't give up!!!

I am def getting some pineapple! What do you mean by pineapple core??

you know how you buy canned pineapple?? and they pineapple are shaped like rings??? its cause the core has been taken out, its still appart of the pineapple but the core is the part tht's tougher and harder to chew. you know how you eat a fresh fruit cup or fruit salad with chunks of pineapple and you get that chunk thats hard and too tough to chew, it's probably the core!!
I love pineapple so i just cut both the top and bottom skin off the cut off the rest of the skin, cut the pineapple in half, and then cut one of the hales in half and the other half into 3 pieces. I took one 1/5 and saved the other 4 in a freezer bag and put them in the fridge!!!

It may cut and burn your mouth so be cautious as you eat the pineapple.

hope this helped you!!!
dn't give up!!!

Don't give up!!!

I am def getting some pineapple! What do you mean by pineapple core??

tell me how you feel afterward I felt wierd 10 minutes after i ate it.

I've read contradictory things about pineapple ...
https://www.babysnark.com/ttc-supplements/ttc-supplements.asp#pineapple

Ive not seen anything that comes from a reliable source (aka a doctor), anyone found any 'proper' research done into it?

cartwheelroll has a point. Not to put a damper in anyone's sails, but all these "old wives tales" just do not have any stock in them. Our bodies were made to get pregnant. Unless you know of a specific infertility problem you have, juices, foods, and other remedies aren't going to help. If a baby isn't carried to term, it most likely means the chromosomes didn't line up right or some other birth defect was present. Or your body isn't making enough hormones to sustain a pregnancy, which Dr.'s can help with. It is nature's way of protection.

Ladies, just keep yourselves healthy (weight, eating, exercise) and the rest will fall into place!! When your body is ready, it will happen! :)

lol i thought the same thing before I tried and before i did research on it, but last month my OB suggested i try it he said hes seen alot of success with pineapple, at first i had no clue what he was talking abt but then decided to do all little research....im not saying everyone should try it, it as just a suggesttion, but to each his own:)

Hey guys Im new to baby and bump and came across this thread. I have been TTC for 5 cycles now. Yesturday was a bitter sweet day for me. AF showed up so I was down in the dumps until I went to the mail and my Pre-seed showed up too! Ive been waiting for 3 weeks for it to come. Was nice that it came yesturday because it gave me hope for this cycle! *fingers crossed*

hi leikela :) happy you're doing well. i did eat pineapple this week. i'm 4dpo. wish me luck <3

haha :) i did all the other stuff too of course, taking care of myself and waiting for the right time. as far as im concerned this is the right time!!!! i know i need to be patient and chill the eff out but it's asking a lot.

Hi Magan85! Welcome to BnB. :hugs: I hope you have some good luck this cycle! DH and I are on our 4th cycle TTC and though we haven't had luck yet- we are feeling good about trying again this cycles. DH's doctor did a semen analysis a couple weeks ago and though it came back with some problems, it seems like a change in diet along with always using PreSeed should help. So yay PreSeed!

FX'd for you (and for me)! :winkwink:

:dust:

Thanks pinksprinkles! Im really starting to drive myself crazy with babybrain! Lol My OH wanted to wait until I finished school and got a job in my field before we started trying.. I wanted to start trying ages ago! I knew I should have trusted my gut didnt realize it would take so long! Hoping this is our month! Good luck to you as well!

Just a quick update, im 3 dpo and my pom juices and pineapple core is really making me feel a difference in my uterus im starting to notice some sypmtoms also, my boobs have gotten bigger my nipples are tingling off and on throughout the day, I have a fever running crazy!!!, fatigue and when i move too fast i get a little dizzy, and some lite nausea so hopefully i have implanted or will implant very soon.

Also my grandfather passed away last night:sadangel::nope::cry:
I swear he waited till I came to visit him because he passed the hour I left the hospital. (im his favorite grandchild we were really close.)
pls keep me and my family in ur prayers ladies as we grieve.:cry:

dn't give up!!!

AFM i tested this morning, really thought was the beginning of my bfp..posted a few pics..others think they see it but when I looked at my actual test the line is no longer there..and on the pics its so faint i am seriously doubting it..plus i just took another one..and bfn. Hate having my hopes up like that! grr. Hows everyone else feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->