PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Another Pre-Seed positive here! Due Nov 3. We got pregnant our third month of trying!

Of note, we started by using it externally, but if you follow the instructions and use the applicator, it's a lot more fun!

Congrats!!! have a H & H 9 months!

Just quickly venting. I find it hard when people on other threads write they are dying to have a boy or dying to have a girl.

I just want a BFP and a healthy bubba. Wanting a certain sex? No way x

Question for you ladies... I bought the internal preseed applicators and haven't used them yet... Do they also help with external dryness?

you can always use some inside and then dab a bit externally for pleasure purpose. Its a great lub. :) Fun and pratical.. :)

KW- COngrats sweetie! so happy for yall!!

Midnight- i totally agree with u about PS being a great lube as well.. A drop is all u need and its all good.. LOL!

AFM- im 5 dpo today this is my third month using PS. and i go to the dr on the 9Th if we dont conceive this month.. So im sure hoping this month is it.. Bc i dont want to start running all kinds of test.. I seen on the bottle of PS if used for 3 months without conceiving to see a dr. So hey prolly gonna have to go see her anyways...

I Od early this month so that is a good thing..

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to give an update: I just got my preseed yesterday and tried it last night, it was great! I really liked it and I think my DH did too! I hope it does the trick for us this month! I am currently on cd15, 3 days from ov, hopefully! Second round of clomid. I am irish and hoping my irish luck will come through for us this month!! Last month we BD'd every other day and this month we're going to try everyday this week, leading up to ov. I have done some research online and from what I gather the consensus is when you're ttc the more bd'ing, the better, so here it goes, I am also trying to not put on so much pressure and have fun with it because I think it that also makes a difference....

hey all, we gave it a try as lube a week or so ago. i got an early positive opk (not sure if it was right actually) on Sunday night so we gave it a real go then. i used preseed internally and after bd-ing, put a small bit in a softcup and used that too. bam :p . i'm continuing with the opks since i wasn't expecting to o until cd 20 and that's not for another five days, so it was wierd for sure... wish me luck :)

Hi, ladies im new here and have literally flipped thru all 243 pages of this thread and was in tears to have found such a great support group!!! my journey in ttc has been an emotional rollercoaster and its good to see that im not alone, this thread gives me hope.
I got my bfp back in Nov. but unfortunately msc'd in Jan. I got my period bck last month and my OB told me that women who have misc'd have high chances to concieve again up to 3 months after they msc'd.
Im really feeling that this may be my month me and DB have been ttc for 5 months au naturale and now I've gone MAD!!!!! I have VERY irregular cycles so this will be my first month bbt temping and first month using opk's, im also excited to try PRESEED and instead softcups to hold DB's baby batter inside me :)
Im currently on CD 13 my temp this morning was 96.8 F and my opk's are getting darker throughout the day so i think i will ovulate 2morro...my only problem is DB is a night shift RN and I am a day shift so when I'm awake hes dead sleep, and vis versa, also my grandfather is slowly dying so i'e been spending alot of time at the hospital to spend QT with him before dear Lord takes him, making it harder for me and DB to BD :(
Honestly ladies I haven't had sex yet this cycle, I dnt like to stress DB so if hes too tired I wont bother him abt BD i let him get his sleep, but 2morro if I ovulate he well have to wake his butt up!! lol
Im also taking a prenatal, xtra folic acid, and robitussin 3 times daily with a full bottle of water each dose, I also cut out all CAFFIENE!!! I might have had one cup of my favorite Carmel creme truffle black tea...mmmmmm but thats it i swear lol!!! I've been sticking to water and juice thruoghout my entire cycle and Im very proud of myself!!!

my plan to concieve this month is to obviously BD with preseed w/ applicators and immediately use Instead softcups to hold my DB baby batter in me over night and any leftover when i remove the softcup, i will pour into a new softcup insert and keep that up until all is disolved just incase we cant BD after 2morro

any other suggestions from you ladies would be great and I will update you all with my progress every step of the way!!! baby dust to all fx'd for pos opk 2morro!!!!

Sounds positive petesgirl. :) Im s sorry to hear about your grandfather and your mc. :hugs:
But other than that, I think that you ve got much of the chances on your side, just get bding! :) Ill be keeping my fx d for you hun!!

Hi Petesgirl
I agree 100% with Midnightfalls. it's such a shame about your grandad and the miscarriage. also it's so frustrating about the night shifts etc. my husband is a doctor and he'll often have to stay in the hospital on call for 4 nights in a row- which sometimes falls exactly during O time. SOOO frustrating. But like midnightfalls said, all you need is some nice BDing and i'm so positive you'll get your BFP in no time :)
xx

hey all, we gave it a try as lube a week or so ago. i got an early positive opk (not sure if it was right actually) on Sunday night so we gave it a real go then. i used preseed internally and after bd-ing, put a small bit in a softcup and used that too. bam :p . i'm continuing with the opks since i wasn't expecting to o until cd 20 and that's not for another five days, so it was wierd for sure... wish me luck :)

good luck!!!!!! lots of BDing and have fun!! i think i o'd about 3 days ago, but i'm not 100% sure because i'm off work at hte moment so have been sleeping in til different times and haven't been taking my temps. but maybe we'll be testing around a similar time

xx

good morning ladies!!!

Went to bed with a huge smile on my face and woke up with an even bigger smile on my face im feeling good!!! Ive got a positive attitude and trust in God. my opks were getting dark yesterday so im hoping i will O today!!!

Jumped out of bed took a nice hot :shower: got some breakfast and took my vitamins and robitussin also said a quick prayer for us all!!!!

Today will be a good day dont give up hope ladies
Gotta get some :spermy:today!!!!

Have good day ladies!!!

good morning ladies!!!

Went to bed with a huge smile on my face and woke up with an even bigger smile on my face im feeling good!!! Ive got a positive attitude and trust in God. my opks were getting dark yesterday so im hoping i will O today!!!

Jumped out of bed took a nice hot :shower: got some breakfast and took my vitamins and robitussin also said a quick prayer for us all!!!!

Today will be a good day dont give up hope ladies
Gotta get some :spermy:today!!!!

Have good day ladies!!!

Got my + OPK this afternoon!!!
Gonna get down to some :sex: when DH gets home from work. Its his birthday weekend this weekend so maybe we can get some birthday luck as well!

PreSeed is all ready to go for tonight too. I have been trying to check CM and CP, but I find with the PS that I always feel like I have super slippery CM, kinda like EWCM, but then today I had some EWCM mixed in with the left over PS from last night... Has anyone else found that it makes it hard to tell??

Hi medic got my pos opk today too got some :sex: wit preseed and softcups so maybe we can hpt test together hard for me to tell I have irregular cycles!!!

Hi medic got my pos opk today too got some :sex: wit preseed and softcups so maybe we can hpt test together hard for me to tell I have irregular cycles!!!

I had a positive opk last cycle on day 15 so to get one this time around on day 13 is great. Longer LP!! I'm going to try to wait till AF is due to test but I already counted on the calendar to see when I hit the 9dpo mark. I'll prob start testing then. I have an appt to get my wisdom teeth removed on march 23 that's my 9dpo. I hope it doesn't affect implantation. I'm worried that the dental work will steer out my body and I won't get a strong sticky bean this month. I don't have a choice about my teeth. It's now or never and since it's starting to rip up my cheek, it's a no brainer. Oh well.... Better get it over with. :).

hi ladies.. How are yall?
im just stoping bye to say hi and hope yall havin a lovely day!!

Hey girls!

I used preseed every time we dtd this cycle, currently 5dpo waiting not so patiently!

Anyone else in the tww?

Hey girls!

I used preseed every time we dtd this cycle, currently 5dpo waiting not so patiently!

Anyone else in the tww?

Hey Ocean Pearl
I'm pretty sure I'm 4dpo today. I'm going to try not to test this time. I've got some other stuff keeping my mind busy so I'm actually not findign that this 2ww is dragging too much. Are you going to test? if so, when?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"