PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

hi ladies, this is my first month using preseed. i have noticed that i have very little to NO ewcm. so decided to try presseed and really hoping it would help us this month. we used it every time we bd'd.

still early days for me but hoping for a positive!!

Ohh! There's a PreSeed club?? Count me in! One week to hpt, fingers crossed!

Congrats Midnight Falls!!! How many cycles have you used Pre-seed? Did you do anyother methods? This will my my first cycle using Pre-seed and im so excited to try it!

this is my second cycle this month using preseed. 9th ttc
I also used this month royal jelly, ginseng for me and oh. We used omega 3 grapefruit juice, and pomegranate juice.

Hi there ....
Just wanted to share my BFP as well...I got my BFP last month on pre seed....it really works if u ovulate regular...all the best to everyone here.

Hi there ....
Just wanted to share my BFP as well...I got my BFP last month on pre seed....it really works if u ovulate regular...all the best to everyone here.

Congrats hope that you have a happy and healthy nine and thanks for sharing your good news :happydance:

Hi there ....

its a suppliment. Most health stores off it. U ll have to research it to learn more of its effects.

WOW!!!! Thats amazing 39 BFPs...God bless you all with healthy and happy 9 months. I did try preseed but my husband didn't like the way it felt...lol. But I think it's because he knew I was putting it in. Maybe I was doing to much, I probably try to catch him off guard with all these BFPs, I'm going to have to pull it out for a month or two.... :D

My cervical mucus tends to be pretty abundant during my fertile window - is this stuff meant for people that are on the drier side? Can it do more harm than good if I 'lubricate' enough on my own? :blush:

congrats midnightfalls!!!!!

hopefully ill be next and we could be bump buddies!!!:flower:

as116 no i dont think so. It nourishes the sperm once inside to help them ive longer. I see absolutely nothing wrong with using it, even if you hvae enough of your own.

Good luk

The only thing I could picture is if there's too much 'lubricaiton' in there, it would water it down and give the sperm more to swim through to get to where they're going. I figure perhaps too much might be too much of a good thing. ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->