• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

you've been having some pretty promising sounding symptoms
Yes i have i just noticed i've been pretty gassy today lol sorry if tmi!!! lol I already have my clear blue digi's just waiting for some frers to be positive!!!! i dont wanna get my hopes up but i cant stop thinking of creative ideas to tell DB i want it to be really special when he finds out!!! any ideas?? or maybe I should get the BFP first lol sorry ladies i just have that intuition i just know im preggo!!!:happydance:

Congratulations London!!! :happydance::happydance: :yipee::headspin::wohoo:
I'm so happy for you! Your are so nice and supportive of everyone. Congrats again. Praying for a sticky bean[-o<

LONDONGIRL remember those FRER's you took apart, well i just tested with an internet cheapie and I got a bfn but I got the shadow line like you got lol took another and no shadow!!!!(diluted urine just to make sure i wasnt seening things) i think if it were an evap line it would have shown an evap on both tests, the only way that line came up is cuz it detected something!!! i think im starting to get a bfp!!!! not gonna get my hopes up too much yet its still super early!!! ill be satisfied when i see the words "pregnnt" on a digi!!!

Y'all can make that 44 bfp!! I got my almost a week ago I'm 5 weeks tomorrow .. Sorry I just been so busy I need had time to tell y'all!!

Congrats everyone and gl

congrats londongirl! praying for the bean to stick! happy for you.

hey ladies, this might give you a good laugh check it out its a super funny video of a pregnancy announcement...hilarious!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbYlDAsJ5Os&feature=endscreen&NR=1

hey ladies, this might give you a good laugh check it out its a super funny video of a pregnancy announcement...hilarious!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbYlDAsJ5Os&feature=endscreen&NR=1

I've seen it, and you're right, it is hilarious, and worth watching the entire thing hehe. There are a lot of good, funny "pregnancy announcement" vids on YouTube...

I just posted in another thread that I watch youtube videos of pregnancy announcements to pass time in the TWW, I love them!

Thanks, london. I will have to up my b6 and b12. I think there is some in my prenatals, but a bit extra couldn't hurt! :)

yay i'll take this as confirmation...

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=bfp223pm.png

(again, a space between https:// and the rest of the address!)

xx

Whooop Whooop Whooop :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am so happy for you - u deserve this :kiss:

now bring on more BFP's!

Y'all can make that 44 bfp!! I got my almost a week ago I'm 5 weeks tomorrow .. Sorry I just been so busy I need had time to tell y'all!!

Congrats everyone and gl

Annie that's amazing!!!! I can take your name off the 'awaiting bfp' list on my front page and change it to BFP!!!

Congrats!!!

What did you try new this cycle?

Xx

Girls I'm almost in shock about what has happened these past few weeks - the BFPs have been literally pouring in!!!

I had an idea that BFP people could write down anything they did differently this cycle and any key giveaway symptoms :)

Ps my second line got darker again this morning. I'd barely call it faint anymore :)

But I'm a bit scared about tomorro cos AF is due. I think once I am Late with AF I'll feel soo much better xx

got a bit darker:

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=BFP233.jpg

once i get passed saturday/sunday (AF due then) to monday, i'll really believe it but i'm pretty happy with the line getting darker.

ok i'm ready to make this 45 BFPs now - who's up next!!!

LONDONGIRL remember those FRER's you took apart, well i just tested with an internet cheapie and I got a bfn but I got the shadow line like you got lol took another and no shadow!!!!(diluted urine just to make sure i wasnt seening things) i think if it were an evap line it would have shown an evap on both tests, the only way that line came up is cuz it detected something!!! i think im starting to get a bfp!!!! not gonna get my hopes up too much yet its still super early!!! ill be satisfied when i see the words "pregnnt" on a digi!!!

WOW that's cool - when are you going to test next? there really IS something - a TINY shadow - sometimes. you may not be able to capture it on camera, but you can just make it out with teh naked eye...

Girls I'm almost in shock about what has happened these past few weeks - the BFPs have been literally pouring in!!!

I had an idea that BFP people could write down anything they did differently this cycle and any key giveaway symptoms :)

Ps my second line got darker again this morning. I'd barely call it faint anymore :)

But I'm a bit scared about tomorro cos AF is due. I think once I am Late with AF I'll feel soo much better xx

That's a great Idea - i think you should start London...tell us what you did this cycle?:thumbup:

I guess it's tru when they say March is Fertile month...u girls are living proof :happydance:

got a bit darker:

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=BFP233.jpg

once i get passed saturday/sunday (AF due then) to monday, i'll really believe it but i'm pretty happy with the line getting darker.

ok i'm ready to make this 45 BFPs now - who's up next!!!

how come I can't follow the link :nope::nope:

don't worry about it hun - this is ur sticky bean...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back