• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I can see it Londongirl! Fx that it gets darker!!

I was wondering how soon did everyone start using your Pre-seed? This will be my first cycle using it, and im also trying the SMEP. Which starts today on CD8.. Should I start using my pre-seed today? or would it be a waste?

I was wondering how soon did everyone start using your Pre-seed? This will be my first cycle using it, and im also trying the SMEP. Which starts today on CD8.. Should I start using my pre-seed today? or would it be a waste?

I'm going to start right away, on CD8. I've O'd really early in my cycle before, like CD10, so I want to make sure I don't miss anything. Also I'm hoping the preseed helps those little swimmers survive in there a little longer even in unfavorable conditions!

We started using it the night it came in the mail. lol I heard that it takes some time to play with amounts to see whats good for you. So true. It took a few times to get a good amount but not have it flowing out of you. There is more then enough in there for a few months unless your :sex: every single night. ;)
Good luck!

I'm going to start right away, on CD8. I've O'd really early in my cycle before, like CD10, so I want to make sure I don't miss anything. Also I'm hoping the preseed helps those little swimmers survive in there a little longer even in unfavorable conditions!

I agree 100%

i agree too, although i used it twice. once for practice and once when i got a positive opk. i'm supersensitive to lube - it makes me break out, so i was trying to go easy. it is pretty great as far as lube goes though! and sicne then, we've used a dab here and there for fun :)

yay i'll take this as confirmation...

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=bfp223pm.png

(again, a space between https:// and the rest of the address!)

xx

yay i'll take this as confirmation...

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=bfp223pm.png

(again, a space between https:// and the rest of the address!)

xx

OMG your PREGNANT!!!! congrats im so happy for you!!!!
how many dpo are you?

Thanks everyone! Cant wait to get the ball rollin! I have a good feeling about this month!!

Congrats Londongirl!! Hope that this means thats theres going to me lots more BFP's rolling in!!!

Congrats to all the BFP's- the number just keeps going up!

I hope to be joining the BFP ranks in April, well- if I ever O!!! I put on about 15-20 lbs over the winter holidays and now instead of O'ing on CD 17-21, I'm O'ing on day 26+ (at least that's what it was last month, who know's how long this month will go!

We started using PreSeed on CD 14, because that is usually the beginning of my fertile time, I thought maybe last month was just a fluke being so long, but now it's CD 20 and I'm still not to fully fertile CM! Mother of- it is driving me crazy. My cycles were always a little long (especially because I have a 16 day LP) but this is getting ridiculous!!! Any other ladies out there with really long cycles who might have some advice as to how not to go insane while waiting? How do you ladies not completely lose your minds? I'm not about to crash diet just to get my cycles back on track, so it will be at least a few cycles before things return to normal. Any words of wisdom? Last month was a 42 day cycle! Eep!!

Sorry for the rant- I really am excited about all the BFP's. :happydance: I just wish I'd get another chance to try for one. :winkwink:

Good luck to everyone who is in the TWW and a H&H9M to all our lucky mamas!

:dust:

oh wow super early huh? congrats again im so happy for you i know you have wanted this for a while, have you told DH yet?

Hi Pink
Thanks for all the congratulations. I used to Ovulate on CD 21 or 22. I read that vitamin B can equalise the hormones and make you ovulate earlier. I now ovulate on cd 15 or 16 after taking vit b6 and b12 daily for the past few months. that may be worth looking into.

On a positive note, having a longer luteal phase is GOOD (Better than having one that's too short).

hoep this helps
xx

Congrats to all the BFP's- the number just keeps going up!

I hope to be joining the BFP ranks in April, well- if I ever O!!! I put on about 15-20 lbs over the winter holidays and now instead of O'ing on CD 17-21, I'm O'ing on day 26+ (at least that's what it was last month, who know's how long this month will go!

We started using PreSeed on CD 14, because that is usually the beginning of my fertile time, I thought maybe last month was just a fluke being so long, but now it's CD 20 and I'm still not to fully fertile CM! Mother of- it is driving me crazy. My cycles were always a little long (especially because I have a 16 day LP) but this is getting ridiculous!!! Any other ladies out there with really long cycles who might have some advice as to how not to go insane while waiting? How do you ladies not completely lose your minds? I'm not about to crash diet just to get my cycles back on track, so it will be at least a few cycles before things return to normal. Any words of wisdom? Last month was a 42 day cycle! Eep!!

Sorry for the rant- I really am excited about all the BFP's. :hapydance: I just wish I'd get another chance to try for one. :winkwink:

Good luck to everyone who is in the TWW and a H&H9M to all our lucky mamas!

:dust:

oh wow super early huh? congrats again im so happy for you i know you have wanted this for a while, have you told DH yet?

yes i told him this morning but he's like me - EXTREMELY cautious - i think in a week or so when the lines are DARK we'll properly believe it.

can't wait for MORE BFPs from all the girls!

mine is extremely cautious too...

but i can't help it, i wanna do the happy dance!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

and especially this one

:holly::holly:
:holly::holly:

Lol wish I was in the same boat as u 2 ladies!!! Few more days and I'll know!!! Fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->