PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Ok:

What I did this cycle:
I knew I could conceive. My problem appears to be sustaining a BFP. So what I did was
* introduce baby aspirin daily for the past couple of months
* vit b 6 and 12 to shorten the first half of my cycle (I used to ov on cd 22 now ov around cd 16, which is important as an older egg isn't as good) and also to lengthen my luteal phase, which increased from 10 days to 14 days :)
* used preseed
* this one is personal. But we made love rather than had sex. I've had PERFECTLY timed BDs in previous cycles but it was more cos we had to and got bfn. This time it was really loving and I dunno if that made a difference
* the biggest thing for me was the position. I dunno If everyone else is doing this and I've missed a trick til now (!!). But this feels amazing and it kind of positions things for his swimmers to get exactly where they need to go ;) so excuse intimate details but it's like missionary but he bends his knees at a 90• angle and you kind of almost like sit on this thighs (tho you aren't sitting cos you're lying down!) and then link your legs uP around his torso/back. So your bum is kind of facing towards the ceiling and it positions you so that he shoots right into where it needs to go....
Equally importantly for me it felt *amazing* and we both - well you know (blush) !!

So after I got a pos OPK we did that position that day and the next 2 days and - well you know the rest :)

Symptoms:
This is easy for me. The ONLY thing i had that was striking and objectively different from Pre-AF was dull period type cramps from 5dpo til 10dpo. When I say they were dull, they did make me stop and think what the heck is AF here...

Oh sorry I put a space between https:// and the rest of the address or it wouldn't copy properly so you just have to delete the space!

got a bit darker:

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=BFP233.jpg

once i get passed saturday/sunday (AF due then) to monday, i'll really believe it but i'm pretty happy with the line getting darker.

ok i'm ready to make this 45 BFPs now - who's up next!!!

how come I can't follow the link :nope::nope:

don't worry about it hun - this is ur sticky bean...:hugs:

That video was sooo funny! Thanks for posting it!

Londongirl im so excited that your line is getting darker!!!

I used my preseed for the last time and I used 2g I did it while sitting on the toilet (sorry TMI) It felt like to much.. alothough im not sure if it was because I did it while sitting up?

Has anyone gotten there BFP with less then 2g? I thought that would be the best amount to try at first but it felt like it was leaking out even while I was laying down after.

:dust:Ladies just checking back in and WOW all those BFP's :) Congrats to all and lots of :dust: to those waiting x

Ok ladies so here it is, tested this morning with FMU and got another faintest of faint line on the pic it might be hard to spot but of course it looks different in person, I think this is the start to my bfp!!!! Tell me what you ladies think???

Have a good day!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• faintpos5months.jpg
    faintpos5months.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 26
Ok ladies so here it is, tested this morning with FMU and got another faintest of faint line on the pic it might be hard to spot but of course it looks different in person, I think this is the start to my bfp!!!! Tell me what you ladies think???

OMG I CAN JUST SEE IT I THINK OMG OMG OMG!!!

After such a difficult few weeks with your grandad I think you'll have good news!!!!!!

Test again tomorrow with FMU and you may be number 45 (which happens to be my goodluck number lol!!!)

OMG I CAN JUST SEE IT I THINK OMG OMG OMG!!!

After such a difficult few weeks with your grandad I think you'll have good news!!!!!!

Test again tomorrow with FMU and you may be number 45 (which happens to be my goodluck number lol!!!)

Lol thank you so much i feels good to hear that from someone else cause DB thinks in looney LOL!!!

This was my third month using preseed.. All I did was started working out since day of my period 2 and a half miles a day.. And I ovulated earlier this cycle.. When I got a + opk we bd but skip day of o and be day after o...

I'm so scared to mc I have never been pg before ever so I don't know if my risk r high r not.. I went to the dr yesterday and I'm 5 weeks today I actually got a bfp at 10 dpo!!! I'm 17 dpo now..
I'm kinda worried bc my boobs where killing me now they are just sore ..

This was my third month using preseed.. All I did was started working out since day of my period 2 and a half miles a day.. And I ovulated earlier this cycle.. When I got a + opk we bd but skip day of o and be day after o...

I'm so scared to mc I have never been pg before ever so I don't know if my risk r high r not.. I went to the dr yesterday and I'm 5 weeks today I actually got a bfp at 10 dpo!!! I'm 17 dpo now..
I'm kinda worried bc my boobs where killing me now they are just sore ..

Congrats Annie!! So pleased u got your Bfp!
Dont ruin this amazing time by worrying about the possibility of mc.... When I had my mc one sign was the lack of symptoms, so if your bbs are hurting then embrace it lol! It's a great sign your hcg level is increasing and you have a strong pregnancy xx

Happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

petesgirl YAY!!!! :dance:
annie! Yes :bfp: s galore!
(dont worry a bit about the sore boob thing. it totally comes and goes for no reason and everyone and their grandma says this. hugs!!!! xo)

ladies in waiting
:dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you horseypants!!!
still waiting for digi for my own confirmation!!!

Hi girls
just a little update. tested again with SMU today. FRER line getting a tad darker.

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=BFP243.jpg

(again note the space in the address). but from the SAME pee sample, i got a BFN on superdrug digi. At 12 or 13dpo (whatever i am) i'm trying not to worry cos i know they are less sensitive than the FRERs.

Anyway hope the rest of you are well and for those of you in England, enjoying the stunning weather!

xx

Hello ladies,
i have some news which i'd like to share with you......i've not been on b&b for some time now,i decided to take a break.
Since my preseed finished 3 months ago,i never bought it again or used any other lube either.
recently my GP contacted my old FS to see if they'd give me clomid as thats how i conceived my DS.after refusing 1st time round(they thought i'd taken 6 months worth-but i conceived round 5) my GP tried again,asking them for just 1 months clomid whilst i was waiting to see the FS for an HSG & further investigations. Though very reluctant; they agreed!! I picked up my prescription from my GP & took the clomid(50mg)cd 2 through to cd 6 of my last cycle & prayed for the best.
I've just tested & have gotten my BFP!!!! My GP kept telling me to "stop stressing"-though impossible - may work for some. I just want to say that this month has been very stressful for me as my nan(whom i was very close to) passed away.i ovulated around the days of her passing & im pretty sure thats when i must have conceived. Im going to see my GP this week ,maybe to officially confirm it.
I pray for all of you & pray that you all get your BFP very soon,xx.

mine is extremely cautious too...

but i can't help it, i wanna do the happy dance!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

and especially this one

:holly::holly:
:holly::holly:

Trust me, that big boob one won't be a laughing matter when they are actually that size!!! LOL :) I already went from a C to a D. They are heavy, dense, sore and huge and I am unhappy. hahaha Just sayin.... :)

And wow, congrats to all the BFP's in here recently!!! Keep it going!! :)

Londongirl fingers crossed for u & all the other ladies testing soon-sending lots of :dust: to all those ttc,x.

Hey everyone!! I posted this in another March testing thread but thought I would share here too!!
I 8 DPO today! BBs are (finally) killing me. Im getting a whole lot of creamy CM today (all of a sudden). My cramping is coming and going. Im peeing all the time. And I have a wicked headcold/runny nose that I cant shake for the last three days. I had a long strange dream last night (un-baby related, but odd either way). Im HUNGRY when I wake up and Im not a breakfast person. Oh, and then the emotional basketcase I was on Monday has continued!
I have done a few OPKs and HPTs ( too early, I know, I cant help it!!)... The OPKs are a super faint line. I can barely see them at all. And I know that its not an indicator BUT, I have been comparing them to last month (Had a chemical) and the months before and it seems that every month but last, I had second lines on OPKs that I could see without wiggling the strip (Not PCOS lines, just LH in my system, but not a +OPK). Im hoping that the lack of a second line on my OPK means that Im on my way to a sticky bean!! The HPTs that I have done (obviously) have been negative... or at least thats the way the first one looked. I have put the three of them together to compare after they have dried and interestingly enough, I can see a shadow starting. I know that its early, but I have a POAS addiction that makes my DH laugh. FXed that the line will show better in the next few days and I can add my to here!!

That's sooo exciting medic!!
I could see the faintest line only when it dried at that stage too - keep us posted!!
Xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->